Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My First Poll! SoSuave census, please take part

Which of these is most similar to you?

• I'm a Master DJ, and take my pick from the hotties that endlessly throw themselves at me

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • I'm no Jedi, but I do better with women than most guys I know.

Votes: 86 41.7%
  • I get girls ok, but they often lose interest

Votes: 57 27.7%
  • There's this one girl I want and it's killing me. She also seems to prefer her abusive ex

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I kissed a girl once, but otherwise nothing.

Votes: 15 7.3%
  • I've never even kissed a girl

Votes: 21 10.2%
  • I am a troll

Votes: 11 5.3%

• Total voters

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick poll - which of these guys do you consider closest to yourself?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been discussion that this place is full of AFCnewbies and all the senior DJs, ones that had actually done it with a woman, had left.

I think it would be helpful to find out what percentage of people posting here are worth listening to.

Also, if anyone started here as one option, and changed to another because of this site, I'd be curious about that too.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
i slightly agree with what you said...like i stated in the topic i created...it's been close to a year since i last posted here. But i'm back in need of 3rd party opinions. i could get into details of what i was prior to this website if you wanted.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my pick in college. I just decided against going after a girl that was pretty good looking because she was a pretty boring girl to talk to.

She just did not match my personality at all. I got three others in my pocket though.

comic_relief

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So who is the only other person that voted for the first option?

Hmm, so half of the people here have never even kissed a girl. I've been here a while, under this ID and another, and I'm sure the ratio would have been very different a couple of years ago.

Anyway, bumped for more data.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
so now besides beign virgins, i find out that half fo sosuave HASNT KISSED A GIRL YET???? oh yea, but that 1/2 of sosuave loves to flame on me for being very successful.......im laughing so ****ing hard right now!

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
I'm seriously working towards talking to a girl :whistle:

I'm a #7 I think, maybe 6, but I have no balls. I blew so many opportunities before it's scary. If I fvcked every girl that threw herself at me, I'd be with 80 women so far.. Problem was a fvcked up childhood I think. Plus I had gynecomastia ever since I remembered myself. Plus in last two years I become a little fat..... In elementary school, or before that, I went as far as getting a chick to show me her stuff and I showed her my stuff. So it was good from an early age, but something got fvcked up when my father came back from jail and divorced my mother. Hmmm, I had so many issues growing up. I can only remember two father figures in my life, one of them was actually good with women, but it was soooooo long ago. It's gonna take some major work on myself, if you know what I mean.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
the results of this are more pathetic than the "number of sex partners sosuave guys had" poll

PATHETIC

i voted myself #2 in this one by the way

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
the results of this are more pathetic than the "number of sex partners sosuave guys had" poll

PATHETIC

i voted myself #2 in this one by the way

What is the objective of these forums?

To help guys out.....

So you have more than half who need help, good stuff.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
yet i also have more than 1/2 who flame on me when i try to help, which i find ridiculously funny AND counterproductive to all those losers

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
so now besides beign virgins, i find out that half fo sosuave HASNT KISSED A GIRL YET???? oh yea, but that 1/2 of sosuave loves to flame on me for being very successful.......im laughing so ****ing hard right now!
You have probably never kissed a girl yourself, so why flame on others and write this crap. :mad:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
JezDuffield said:
You have probably never kissed a girl yourself, so why flame on others and write this crap. :mad:

LOL right loser, cuz calling someone a liar is soooo sauve of u to do

if anything, im a man-*****, which may be counterproductive cuz i now care about ***** less than ever before, i just get it when im horny

u "jez" ur ****in hilarious though!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
LOL right loser, cuz calling someone a liar is soooo sauve of u to do

if anything, im a man-*****, which may be counterproductive cuz i now care about ***** less than ever before, i just get it when im horny

u "jez" ur ****in hilarious though!
stop flaming

comic_relief

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.
The results are pretty insane.

Had no idea what the stats would come in like this.
I wonder what the age group breakdown is of the "never kissed" peeps, is.

I chose 2 by the way.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, my situation isn't exactly an answer on here. I'm an ace at scoring a girl and they're pretty much putty-in-my-hands, but only AFTER they notice me. MEETING interested women has always been my biggest problem... not seducing or securing them. :down: I've said this before but there's really not enough on this site with that regard, mostly suggestions on how to interact/communicate (I refuse to use the lame term 'game'), and not enough "how to wind up eye-to-eye with RECEPTIVE hotties"... Get me past step one and I'm fine!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, todos me la vienen pelando.