I Need Help In Less Than Two Hours?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a cute girl that works at the library I am currently studying at now. She hasn't been working here long and I have only talked to her to borrow stuff. Now, I want the number. She's pretty hot also, I just saw her bend over and I was like "DAMN!!!" Basically, this place closes up soon, so I want to know when and how do I put myself out there without completely putting myself out there. All advice greatly appreciated. I want to be really smooth.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk over, introduce yourself and ask her if she'd like to get a cup of coffee after she's done work.

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd spit like,

"what's your favorite book genre?"

then blah blah blah, and finally, "i've got to go..but i want to continue this conversation, so i'm going to need your #"

something along those lines

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it with you friggin' coffee freaks and your 'safe dates'? No coffee, got it? Sweet Mother Mary, would it be so bad that a woman actually might think you're attracted to her? Caffiene doesn't make chicks hot, alcohol makes them hot.

JUAN, here's what you do, find an IN. Don't bug her. Wait till she's ready to go and 'bump into her' as you leave. If she works in the library, you might set something up by asking her 'directions' on where to find a book on mixing martinis. Once she shows you that (if she does) then aske her where to find a book on existentialism or some such sh!t that will make her raise an eyebrow. Ask her to show you where some other books are on fashion or starting your own business. Keep it random. If you notice a tattoo on her ask her to show you a book on that. She'll get the hint sooner or later that you're playing with her. Just keep it ****y & funny, like you already know where all these books are. Look for an opportunity to Neg her. At the end of all of this tell her, "ah forget it, I think I'll just do some real world studying, do you know of any good clubs around here?" Play the sucker to catch a sucker. If you game it right she'll laugh at all the run around and tell you about some club she knows of (if she's got an IL in you), then tell her "that sounds cool, when can I meet you there?" ABC, always be closing. Set the frame and make her follow.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RT knocks it out the park agian!

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I kind of punked out today but I did stick around to observe if she left with anybody but she took off in her own car. As far as I know, she may be available but I'll have to check for a ring next time. I didn't really have an opportunity to move in because she was next to a male co-worker the whole time (no competition) and a lot of people I know were around the library, which is very quiet. We have exchanged a "hi" a couple of times before and I told her "bye" as I left today but I haven't gotten a name. I need to do something quick because I want that a$$. She'd make a cute gf, too.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK,

A.) Stop thinking 'girlfriend' and start thinking 'girlfriends'. No monogamy for you until you're 28 pal, got it?

B.) Every girl is available unless she's got a wedding ring on (and some of those are available too).

You want this chick as one of your 'girlfriends'? Hold eye contact with her a beat longer than you normally would and smile at her while saying "hi" when you see her next. Drop something clever about getting her name. Look at her chest kind of confused for a second, like she's got something on her shirt, then say "I guess you're not wearing your name tag today?" (knowing of course that they dont have name tags), this then prompts her to give you her name. Ice broken, game on. Remember, women communicate covertly, she'll pick up on what you're doing.