Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: The Value Recognition Factor

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

I've been reading a lot lately about the concept of being THE CATCH, or being THE PRIZE. The whole concept of this, I am in total agreement with. Yes, the concept is one thing, but how this applies a lot of times to REAL life is another thing entirely.

As soldiers in the Sosuave Army (DJs, MEN, etc.), we are being trained and conditioned to internalize the qualities within ourselves that make us Men of renown----Men of great worth. But the split with reality a lot of times comes when we realize that there are many women out there that DON'T recognize us as the Prizes that we are.

The veteran poster known only as "Westcoaster" is the man I want to give credit to as the inspiration for this post. Because in another thread I started, he posted something to me that really got me to thinking. Forgive me for slightly paraphrasing, but he said something like:

"VU, what the hell are you doing strategizing so damn hard on how to get with a single mommy with two kids! You're The Prize, NOT her. Get ahold on yourself, man. She should be your BACKUP plan, go out and date women with NO kids. She should be pursuing YOU, and lucky you even looked in her direction."

And there is A LOT of wisdom in what he said------and I agree entirely in the CONCEPT. But again, the reality of what I encounter DAILY by swimming like a renegade marine in this dating pool is hard to ignore.

Whether it's 2 kids, NO kids--but with a stuck up attitude, a bigtime career, emotional baggage, bad past preferences in men, attention whorre tendencies, or WHATEVER--------the question of WHY attractive women DON'T recognize a good man as The Prize in today's society looms large.

Yeah, why aren't more women pursuing US?

Yeah, why don't more women feel lucky that WE even look in their direction?

Sure, it would be simple if we could just wear a tight-azzed superhero costume with the words "The Prize!" written across our chests---that way, the women would be able to pick us out more easily. But no, thanks to society, the media, and mostly fallen human nature, MOST women I find today here where I live (Memphis) wouldn't know a GOOD man if he were standing there in front of them butt-naked with the words "I am the Prize" tatooed on the shaft of his erect Dikk! LOL

Briefly stated, I HAVE been acknowledged by mostly UNAVAILABLE women (see---married, engaged, female friends, or coworkers) as a handsome, intelligent, sexy, gainfully employed, bachelor----with good credit, NO debt, and NO illegitimate kids.

But regardless, maybe due to my age, race, region, or some other reason, 90% of the "attractive" women I meet of ANY age are either divorced, emotionally scarred, single mommies, or outright attention whorres.

Yet, despite their physical, familial, or emotional circumstances, I have found that these women RARELY view a true man of substance who has no OBVIOUS signs of "baggage" as The Prize. In fact, to the contrary, I've known many women to react strangely suspiciously towards a man who looks like he has his shyt together.

And also, I have found that only AFTER a repeated number of exposures to me will an attractive woman's flake-tendencies decrease, and her showing of a CONSISTENT level of interest in me INCREASE.

Even NOW, after I have boosted my attractiveness through working out, and by also becoming more confident, exercizing more self-control, and being a challenge, most women STILL fail to recognize me as The Prize that I know that I am. Now, I'm not foolish enough to stop improving myself, or to stop being the best and most honorable man that I can be, but this shyt DOES get frustrating and depressing from time to time.

This is what I mean when I call this "The Value Recognition Factor".

This is the X-factor that we DJs are faced with when we KNOW we are doing SO many things right, but are NOT getting the consistently good results we crave. When the ATTRACTIVE women we desire are SO emotionally and mentally damaged by childhood events, societal influences, and bad past relationships by the time WE meet them, THEN what is our recourse?

What do we do when women DO NOT immediately recognize our value?

What do we do when WE know we are The Prize but the women FAIL to recognize that fact?

It's like that old question "If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?"

Well in DJ terms that's analogous to "If a man becomes The Prize, but the women don't recognize him as such and are NOT actively trying to "win" him, then is he STILL The Prize?????"

So this has me wondering:

What can WE DO about The Value Recognition Factor?

Any thoughts?

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen the phrase uttered elsewhere: "confident persistence." Of course not to be confused with it's ugly little brother "making a nuisance of yourself." I hope we all know the difference...

To understand value recognition I think first you have to understand the absurd nature of the 'DJ vs PUA war'. A ‘pure’ DJ will think “I am sooooo the sh*t that girls will come to me, I don’t NEED to chase. If she’s smart, she will chase me, if she’s not, she’s beneath me and I don’t associate with girls that are beneath me. NEXT.” A ‘pure’ PUA thinks: “I don’t need her, but I sure as hell want her, and I’m not going to NEXT her until her legs are pinned above her head screaming my name. I just have to revise my strategy a bit… hehe… GAME ON.” The truth is both of these creatures are purely theoretical, they can help facilitate a paradigm shift of sorts but anyone who advocates these mindsets as practically applicable needs to get off the computer and join the rest of us in the real world for a bit.

In practice you need a degree of persistence. No girl of real value is gonna get on her back and spread her legs for you without a some effort, no matter how much value you have - and that's when she actually RECOGNISES a man of value. It's been re-iterated over and over, as much as looks, money and status provide some value, it's PERSONALITY that will be your weapon of mass destruction. (had to have at least one war analogy in there lol) And PERSONALITY is a complex trait that can't be gauged quickly and easily. How many times after 3 months of dating a chick have you decided "you know what, I thought I liked her but this girl is actually a beeatch."

If we extrapolate then, any girl of real value, who knows it and is understandably quite picky with her men will want to do the same thing. She'll get to know you, ask her friends about you, basically undertake a massive intelligence operation until she is satisfied that you are in fact the real mccoy. That may take a week, it may take 2 years. Of course all the while she'll be f*cking some other guy on the side cos 1. he's good at it 2. she trusts him and 3. he's not a long term objective but that's a different topic.

This is why it's always important to have options. It implies value, it at times it makes her haul a** if she fears losing out, and most importantly it reduces the frustration when your operation isn't running smoothly because you know you have contingency plans. Frustration leads to negative or rash actions, which leads to lower perceived value and ultimately a longer wait for the p*ssy.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Victory Unlimited said:
What do we do when women DO NOT immediately recognize our value?
I learned long ago that if you aren't catching any fish in one spot you move to another where they are nibbling.

What do we do when WE know we are The Prize but the women FAIL to recognize that fact?
I stopped giving a sh!t what women think is THE PRIZE and al that giftwrapped x-mas bullsh!t long ago. I know what I'm worth that's plenty.

It's like that old question "If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?"

Well in DJ terms that's analogous to "If a man becomes The Prize, but the women don't recognize him as such and are NOT actively trying to "win" him, then is he STILL The Prize?????"
Yes we are still the absolute Prize. Regardless of what they see or think. If I were to stop and base my self worth on what women think that would make me the Attention Wh0re wouldn't it . . .

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what Mystery says: "the field does not lie."

Post a field report. Describe one specific interaction with a woman you approached recently, in detail. What did you say? What did she say? What was your body language like? What did her body language look like? Avoid broad sweeping generalizations (they're attention wh0res/emotionally damaged chicks).

To paraphrase Anthony Robbins, always blame yourself, lol. That way, you put yourself in the driver's seat. And focus on the positives. For example, instead of focusing on the attractive women you don't like, screen them and pursue the attractive women you do like.

Being the prize means being confident, happy and passionate; you seem to confuse being the prize with a sense of entitlement. There is a big difference.

Looking forward to you FR buddy.

Wolf

Victory Unlimited said:
But regardless, maybe due to my age, race, region, or some other reason, 90% of the "attractive" women I meet of ANY age are either divorced, emotionally scarred, single mommies, or outright attention whorres.

Yet, despite their physical, familial, or emotional circumstances, I have found that these women RARELY view a true man of substance who has no OBVIOUS signs of "baggage" as The Prize. In fact, to the contrary, I've known many women to react strangely suspiciously towards a man who looks like he has his shyt together.

And also, I have found that only AFTER a repeated number of exposures to me will an attractive woman's flake-tendencies decrease, and her showing of a CONSISTENT level of interest in me INCREASE.

Even NOW, after I have boosted my attractiveness through working out, and by also becoming more confident, exercizing more self-control, and being a challenge, most women STILL fail to recognize me as The Prize that I know that I am. Now, I'm not foolish enough to stop improving myself, or to stop being the best and most honorable man that I can be, but this shyt DOES get frustrating and depressing from time to time.

This is what I mean when I call this "The Value Recognition Factor".

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory, I'm good at dishing the advice and thanks for the props. I often struggle with the same things you guys do. The only thing is I've pretty much taken AFC out of my character ... and I think many here have, too.

The light bulb went on for me many years ago when I was getting dissed by a divorcee I had dated. She had two kids, she was white trash, and had an e-hubby in prison (she told me later they were only separated, they later got back together, then split again).

I was an AFC then and in a small town. I was being a wimp and I called a friend in Seattle and he says, "No way should someone like THAT be dissing YOU. She couldn't pull that sh-t off in Seattle with all that baggage." He was right.

Prize mentality -- and knowing I had to get out of that small town, which I did.

I do carry myself like the prize and think I am. I still get dissed, shrugged off for losers, and so forth. It's women's nature. I wish I had the answers Victory. I do know the only answer is to stay confident and don't let women's actions affect your every day life because most of the time many women don't have clue one in how to run their personal lives.

I've learned that women take "any man" for the moment. Whether he's rich, poor, a loser, a good guy, an average guy, etc., they'll take any man if he triggers their emotions that moment.

The key is finding a quality, classy, educated woman, who has goals, and actually can see a future longer than the next month.

It's tough, I'll give you that.

You're still the prize, however.