A prudish society

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
I recently traveled to Europe and South America and one of the most notable differences I saw were that in Eastern Europe especially sex was an open subject. Women were so much more direct but they didn’t come off as sluty, I honestly don’t think that the word “slut” is even in there vocabulary sex is just something they do for fun.

Move over to Australian, America and UK our society is so prudish that sex such a natural and normal thing is viewed as a sin, something that must be hidden away in whispers. In Australia one of the girls in the house got c*ck slapped and it caused a national uproar. They are talking about cancelling the show because it is to sexual, In European countries Big Brother contestants have group sex and nobody lifts an eyebrow.

So this brings up the question, who is happier the American, Aussie and UK prudes or the Europeans?

From personal experience I have to say Europeans are much happier people, they go out every night and don’t put pressure on themselves to meet women and get laid. They go out to have fun and sex is just a part of their fun. They are so much more free they are overall happier people, they don’t need websites like sosuave.com or dating gurus to them it comes naturally.

This is why so many guys have problems with getting women in western countries, we are raised in such an unnatural way were one of our strongest desires is frown upon and we are made to feel sick every time we contemplate acting on said desires.

I guess my point is if you want to learn a lot about women in very little time and you have the means I highly recomend you take a trip to Europe.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not english, we are still in the same trap as the other countries.

Think Our sociaty model is wrong tbh.

There are other countries that do enjoy sex and are very happy cultures.

Take italians for example KINO is apart fo there social norm.

Here we shy away from touching a stranger to show effection.

Just one of many examples.

I am afraid if you want success you have to break the chains and use the sociaty structure to your benifit!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UK.

Believe me we suffer the same stuff here too.

Notice how most ppl on these boards or any other are mainly UK and US or AUST.

I mean most, there are exceptions.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
England is quite weird about sex. You get some people who cant even say "sex" without blushing then you get others who talk about nothing except sex.

But in England I notice a lot of sex talk is crude and makes it sound like something sordid, shallow or repulsive. Its rarely talked about as a passionate moment shared between two people. Its talked about more like individuals using each other to relieve themselves, just like going to the toilet.

From what I understand Europeans view sex as a natural and beautiful act, not as something crude or to be ashamed of.

Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I recently traveled to Europe and South America and one of the most notable differences I saw were that in Eastern Europe especially sex was an open subject. Women were so much more direct but they didn’t come off as sluty, I honestly don’t think that the word “slut” is even in there vocabulary sex is just something they do for fun.

Move over to Australian and America our society is so prudish that sex such a natural and normal thing is viewed as a sin, something that must be hidden away in whispers. In Australia one of the girls in the house got **** slapped and it caused a national uproar. They are talking about cancelling the show because it is to sexual, In European countries Big Brother contestants have group sex and nobody lifts an eyebrow.

So this brings up the question, who is happier the American and Aussies prudes or the Europeans?

From personal experience I have to say Europeans are much happier people, they go out every night and don’t put pressure on themselves to meet women and get laid. They go out to have fun and sex is just a part of their fun. They are so much more free they are overall happier people, they don’t need websites like sosuave.com or dating gurus to them it comes naturally.

This is why so many guys have problems with getting women in western countries, we are raised in such an unnatural way were one of our strongest desires is frown upon and we are made to feel sick every time we contemplate acting on said desires.

I guess my point is if you want to learn a lot about women in very little time and you have the means I highly recomend you take a trip to Europe.
Thats why Europe has a higher AIDS population then America,they are uncivilazed uneducated people.American people are way more happier,in Europe if you commit a crime like rape a women or call her a ***** what happens to you?They KILL YOU,as crazy as it sounds its true,thier laws are soo strict,people are scared to even speak against the government or who ever the leader is,so dont give me that bullsh*t of how Europeans are happier.Dont forget Germany is still recovering from Hilter's destruction just like America is still recovering from slavery and racist to blacks.

AngelusPUA said:
Well as what I posted up there THEY ARE NOT HAPPIER,have you seen the way their system is setup against women?If you do then you would know it is terrible,well the reason men in here put pressure to meet women and get laid is because we have a thing called PEER PRESSURE plus stats have proven men in USA are hornier then men in Europe so it would be pretty obvious we want sex.Sex is just not something you can have fun,you just cant go out and have sex with ANY GIRL,what if she has a disease,what if you get her pregant?Ever thought about that,sex is not an subject in here because the media and school dont really talk about sex,but in Europe they do so it makes it easier to talk about it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you find that sex is more exciting when it's viewed as taboo?

I don't like the idea of being casual and open about sex. I dont like seeing sex on mainstream tv or discussing it in bars. Not because I am a prude but because I like to think of sex as special...and also a little bit naughty.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
Thats why Europe has a higher AIDS population then America,they are uncivilazed uneducated people.American people are way more happier,in Europe if you commit a crime like rape a women or call her a ***** what happens to you?They KILL YOU,as crazy as it sounds its true,thier laws are soo strict,people are scared to even speak against the government or who ever the leader is,so dont give me that bullsh*t of how Europeans are happier.Dont forget Germany is still recovering from Hilter's destruction just like America is still recovering from slavery and racist to blacks.

Well as what I posted up there THEY ARE NOT HAPPIER,have you seen the way their system is setup against women?If you do then you would know it is terrible,well the reason men in here put pressure to meet women and get laid is because we have a thing called PEER PRESSURE plus stats have proven men in USA are hornier then men in Europe so it would be pretty obvious we want sex.Sex is just not something you can have fun,you just cant go out and have sex with ANY GIRL,what if she has a disease,what if you get her pregant?Ever thought about that,sex is not an subject in here because the media and school dont really talk about sex,but in Europe they do so it makes it easier to talk about it.

Ok your basing this on what?
3rd world countrys maybe?

When he refers to Europe I think he means Amsterdam,Lithuania,France,SPain, Greece e.tc.

So no the ratio of AIDS is not higher in those more, in the 3rd world ones yes granted, thats because of lack of learning and resources not social limits.

As for Germany it is a very liberated country the GAY scene for one is huge and they relish in clubs for sex, they actually advertise a nighclub for strights and normal to freely have sex.

Now i dont know about you, but i would love the opportunity to be able to go to those places, I am sure in that liberated state ppl take great precautions to look after themselves so AIDS is only a problem to the uneducated few, or the very silly and careless, most ppl are not.

The reason this sociaty model is so screwed up is it is based on GREED and social conditioning, like a tier of status where other more successful sociaty models are based on actually human integration or something of sorts.
The reason is, YOU base your ideals on making money to be SUCCESSFUL in this model you have to earn money a janitor for example is not attractive women or men of a high financial status, sociaty imprints ppl lower are normally looked down on. As for the marriage and partnership ideal, well as long as you can provide and survive the women should be happy, should if your a rounded guy with ideals and self mastery, but the fact of the matter is this is not true in this sociaty model since SUCCESS is about your WEALTH and status, just read about any rock star, film star or open any magazine, we idiolize these ppl like they are better then us, infact the majourity are rather messed up ppl in truth.

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
Sex is something done for fun?! I'm booking the first flight out of here!

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:

They kill you for calling a woman a sl*t in Europe? What the hell are you talking about?

Most of Europe doesn't have capital punishment at all so no crime will incur a death penalty unlike America. I don't know what country you are describing, not even communist North Korea is that bad. In Europe you can speak out against the leaders of the countries it’s a democracy just like America and Australia, Europe is in no way communist.

European people as a whole are 4x more educated than Americans, every single woman I met in Croatia was very well educated. CERN the world's largest particle physics laboratory that has made the most advances in the field of “Antimatter”, one of the greatest scientific break troughs in the history of man is located in Europe. The world’s most gifted and talented scientist and doctors come from Europe, Europeans are very highly educated. More so than America and Australia

The aids rate of Europe is 0.3% of the population which I am sure is less than the American rate.

Europe is more open about sex that’s why American and Aussie men are hornier because they get it a lot less.

I really wish you would do some research before making such ridiculous claims. You make Europe sound like a communist regime were women aren’t allowed to go to school and were the general population doesn’t know about condoms.

Reaction score
jonwon said:
Ok your basing this on what?
3rd world countrys maybe?

When he refers to Europe I think he means Amsterdam,Lithuania,France,SPain, Greece e.tc.

So no the ratio of AIDS is not higher in those more, in the 3rd world ones yes granted, thats because of lack of learning and resources not social limits.

As for Germany it is a very liberated country the GAY scene for one is huge and they relish in clubs for sex, they actually advertise a nighclub for strights and normal to freely have sex.
I did some research your right america has a higher HIV/AIDS population then Europe.

jonwon said:
Now i dont know about you, but i would love the opportunity to be able to go to those places, I am sure in that liberated state ppl take great precautions to look after themselves so AIDS is only a problem to the uneducated few, or the very silly and careless, most ppl are not.
Well since that guy,said guys go there for sex and fun Im thinking that they should think of the stake of the negative versions of sex,

jonwon said:
The reason this sociaty model is so screwed up is it is based on GREED and social conditioning, like a tier of status where other more successful sociaty models are based on actually human integration or something of sorts.
The reason is, YOU base your ideals on making money to be SUCCESSFUL in this model you have to earn money a janitor for example is not attractive women or men of a high financial status, sociaty imprints ppl lower are normally looked down on. As for the marriage and partnership ideal, well as long as you can provide and survive the women should be happy, should if your a rounded guy with ideals and self mastery, but the fact of the matter is this is not true in this sociaty model since SUCCESS is about your WEALTH and status, just read about any rock star, film star or open any magazine, we idiolize these ppl like they are better then us, infact the majourity are rather messed up ppl in truth.
Funny how I NEVER mentioned or talked about money but I guess people like you like assuming.Why would I want to be a janitor when I can make millions like helping people fight poverty or become a bussiness man.Well actually rock star,film star are not messed up people,they are ordinary people like ME and YOU just with more money its true money doesnt by happyness.But they are not messed up people the media and poparzzes put pictures of them as bad people,you personaly to my OPINION I think YOUR mind is run by the media,because the post your making on this thread seems bullsh*t.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Man I would appreciate it if you done some research before you made these ridiculous posts.

You call Europeans un educated and you basically compare their society to 3d world Africa.

It’s ironic that you say they are uneducated when you obviously aren't well educated.

Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
They kill you for calling a woman a sl*t in Europe? What the hell are you talking about?

Most of Europe doesn't have capital punishment at all so no crime will incur a death penalty unlike America. I don't know what country you are describing, not even communist North Korea is that bad. In Europe you can speak out against the leaders of the countries it’s a democracy just like America and Australia, Europe is in no way communist.

European people as a whole are 4x more educated than Americans, every single woman I met in Croatia was very well educated. CERN the world's largest particle physics laboratory that has made the most advances in the field of “Antimatter”, one of the greatest scientific break troughs in the history of man is located in Europe. The world’s most gifted and talented scientist and doctors come from Europe, Europeans are very highly educated. More so than America and Australia

The aids rate of Europe is 0.3% of the population which I am sure is less than the American rate.

Europe is more open about sex that’s why American and Aussie men are hornier because they get it a lot less.

I really wish you would do some research before making such ridiculous claims. You make Europe sound like a communist regime were women aren’t allowed to go to school and were the general population doesn’t know about condoms.
I agree with you on some parts,but I NEVER mentioned Europe as a communist country.Its true that they dont have death pentaly and maybe I was too harsh by calling Europeans uneducated people,but the top three countries for highest college score and education come from america,japan and china.There is no European country on the list,but maybe I should put certain European countries like Russia are very strict and wont let you speak against the government.Go to this site http:www.fidh.org/article.php3?id_article=310 its an interesting article of how people in the 21st century still getting killed just over human rights.Have you seen the way police in Russia treat their criminals?If so then you know its bad.And Germany still has some discrimination against the Jews,I bet you didnt know Nazis are still a very powerful group in Germany in matter of fact,nazis make up about 5% of GERMANYS MILITARY!Go to google.com and search it up, I bet you didnt know last week a jewish from Iraq came to germany to visit his family and got killed because HE WAS JEWISH.And when the government was questioned they ignored ALL questions because they fear the Nazis are a powerful group in germany.So Im just saying the atleast 30 or even 45% or Europeans aren't happier then Americans,plus Im saying certain European countrys have strict laws and no democracy at all.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
I agree with you on some parts,but I NEVER mentioned Europe as a communist country.Its true that they dont have death pentaly and maybe I was too harsh by calling Europeans uneducated people,but the top three countries for highest college score and education come from america,japan and china.There is no European country on the list,but maybe I should put certain European countries like Russia are very strict and wont let you speak against the government.Go to this site http:www.fidh.org/article.php3?id_article=310 its an interesting article of how people in the 21st century still getting killed just over human rights.Have you seen the way police in Russia treat their criminals?If so then you know its bad.And Germany still has some discrimination against the Jews,I bet you didnt know Nazis are still a very powerful group in Germany in matter of fact,nazis make up about 5% of GERMANYS MILITARY!Go to google.com and search it up, I bet you didnt know last week a jewish from Iraq came to germany to visit his family and got killed because HE WAS JEWISH.And when the government was questioned they ignored ALL questions because they fear the Nazis are a powerful group in germany.So Im just saying the atleast 30 or even 45% or Europeans aren't happier then Americans,plus Im saying certain European countrys have strict laws and no democracy at all.

Nazis right ok America has them too.

here is one in the UK British National Party! These guys may not have the NAZI ideals but beleive me when it comes to integration this is not the model you want to be following. Most countries have em.

Has for Russia there are parts of america that still kill ppl (death penalty, there are parts of america that have sects (do i judge the whole). There are also gun laws that i will never understand, carry a gun to protect your self froma gun? its just a spiral, the model of that simple phrase is just crazy. Carry a gun to protect from a gun? anyway, america is not so rosy neither is the UK or other palces. But the best thing about these countries> If you can apply yourself and work hard you can make the sociaty work for you, but you need to focus on the main driving force the governs this rat race and that wealth. Yes america, UK e.t.c are very much a rat race, me give me a beach fine women, easy attitude and liberal minds anyday.

Has for the eduction thing, lets look at eduction.
Education is some one elses ideals focused onto yours, yes you learn to do things, but is this true success, to me education is fine to tell you what to do, but the best thing is taking that knowledge and actually adding to it.

Reaction score
jonwon said:
Nazis right ok America has them too.
well no duh,almost every western country has Nazis.But america has less nazis then germany,because it is reported germany's human population atleast 6%-7% are nazis memebers did you know that their is a building in Germany called"Nazis Nation Alliance?Bet you didn;t it is reported to have more then 500,000+ memebers world wide,most come from Germany.America has only about 10,000+ nazis nation wide.

jonwon said:
here is one in the UK British National Party! These guys may not have the NAZI ideals but beleive me when it comes to integration this is not the model you want to be following. Most countries have em.

Has for Russia there are parts of america that still kill ppl (death penalty, there are parts of america that have sects (do i judge the whole). There are also gun laws that i will never understand, carry a gun to protect your self froma gun? its just a spiral, the model of that simple phrase is just crazy. Carry a gun to protect from a gun? anyway, america is not so rosy neither is the UK or other palces. But the best thing about these countries> If you can apply yourself and work hard you can make the sociaty work for you, but you need to focus on the main driving force the governs this rat race and that wealth. Yes america, UK e.t.c are very much a rat race, me give me a beach fine women, easy attitude and liberal minds anyday.

Has for the eduction thing, lets look at eduction.
Education is some one elses ideals focused onto yours, yes you learn to do things, but is this true success, to me education is fine to tell you what to do, but the best thing is taking that knowledge and actually adding to it.
America doesn't kill people death pentaly is a law to excute those who kill other people,as for Russia they kill people who threaten the government or is against their leader.But america;s death pentaly is justice,how would you like it if some killed 10 memebers of your family?And thats why death pentaly exists for those who can function well in society or prison,plus it saves tax payers money.But America is called"LAND OF FREEDEOM" for a reason,why do you think mexicans want to come here :)

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
America has KKK they kill blacks and hate anybody who isn't white, they tie black people to the back of cars and drag them through populated city streets in full view of children. One of many atrocities the KKK has committed and continues to commit. You guys have the Westboro Baptist Church which spread hate towards gays and just about anybody who is not part of their church. Finally America has Nazi's to the fact is every country has active hate groups it is an ugly part of society but you cannot judge a people as a whole on what a small percentage of them do. Also I know Russia is corrupt but it is one country in Europe it doesn't represent the other 44 countries. The countries I am talking about are not corrupt and do not follow the principles of a communist regime.

College scores are an inadequate way to measure the overall success of a countries education system. The most adequate way to measure this is by using standardized I.Q tests in all the countries and tallying the results as an average for every country in the world. This has been done and the results are as follows.

-Germany
-Netherlands
-Poland
Sweden
-Italy
-Austria
-Switzerland
-British Isles
-Norway
-Belgium
-Denmark
-Finland
-Czech Republic
-Hungary
-Spain

As you can see most of the countries are European, the people with the highest I.Q’s come out of Europe the list goes on and on naming European countries.

P.S. You can say what you want about Russia but there gun deaths and homicides dont even come close to those of America.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. America has some pretty whack notions about sex, and people are very untrue to themselves as a result of it.

P.S. The US is a fascist country, albeit a rather circumspect one. Check out the characteristics of fascist nations throughout history, and draw your own conclusions.

Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
America has KKK they kill blacks and hate anybody who isn't white, they tie black people to the back of cars and drag them through populated city streets in full view of children. One of many atrocities the KKK has committed and continues to commit. You guys have the Westboro Baptist Church which spread hate towards gays and just about anybody who is not part of their church. Finally America has Nazi's to the fact is every country has active hate groups it is an ugly part of society but you cannot judge a people as a whole on what a small percentage of them do.
Your talking about the late 1950s and early 1960s.KKKs are decreasing,the last person who was a kkk memeber and killed a black person was 20 years ago!And he got exucted last year,so justice has been done.Your facts are nothing but facts that exist back in the 60s.America is a well devoloped civilation I bet you didnt they have A NACP for blacks,European countries denied having a black orginization they gave some lame exuces.Did you know Italy is starting to racial profile blacks?Because of the illegal immigrants come from sudan,so now they are using racial profiling to send them back.I agree every country has hate groups,which is sad hopefully they wont exist but with the way people are these days they are gonna be here for a long time.