HOMELESS PEOPLE can teach all the AFC's something

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
THats right, i said HOMELESS PEOPLE. If you have no idea what Im talking about, then let me fill you in:

As I go to work everyday in downtown boston, i see homeless beggars. What do they do? Every single person that walks by, the homeless beggars say "Hello how are u? got some change?" or something along those lines. I notice that these guys have absolutely NO FEAR of getting rejected or simply ignored in front of lots and lots of people (homeless people beg in crowded areas obviously).

Notice, homeless people DO end up getting change, otherwise they wouldnt be alive, so despite their pathetic attempts of tryin to get $$ from 100s of people, SOME PEOPLE GIVE IN.

Lets do an analogy - Homeless people cold approach because they NEED $$, that is their whole purpose of talking to strangers.
YOU, as a man, would cold approach because you NEED pvzzy. Oh sure, if you just jerked off and go cold approaching, you probably DONT NEED pvssy, but as been said many times before, USE GUNWITCH, BE IN A SEXUAL STATE, DONT JERK OFF, and you will NEED pvssy.

Of course, we as men will cold approach looking less desperate than the homeless, but the main point is simply this:

HOMELESS LOSERS HAVE NO FEAR OF COLD APPROACHING BECAUSE THEY NEED TO DO IT, ARE YOU MORE OF A LOSER THAN SOME BEGGAR ON THE STREET? IF NOT, THEN GO GET SOME PVSSY AND APPROACH AS MANY GIRLS AS YOU WANT, BE FEARLESS!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homeless people are viewed as losers who beg for money.

Creeps are viewed as losers who beg for sex.

If you want to be either that's up to you but there is a reason people do not want to be them.

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing is no matter how ****ty their life may seem...they always live life the fullest! Especially the ones here in the PHilippines. These guys despite poverty, are always smiling and laughing and enjoying whatever they have.

I made friends with some of them a few years back, and they even invited me for a drinking session. At first I was pretty scared but i realized that theses guys are the MOST REAL people ive ever been with. What was even more shocking was depsite getting not more than 2-3 dollars a day, they fed me, bought me GIN, and treated me well, with no hesitation. I also realized that these guys are GREAT speakers. When they talk,,,somehow everyone listens. itslike as if they all are inborn DON Juans. So like what the original poster said...you can learn a lot from poor people. My suggestion, befriend one and try to get close to them. Be careful though..haha.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I had this same thought yesterday. Some of these street hustlers got MAD GAME. I remember one time in the entertainment district of a major city - this scruffy Black dude comes up to selling us roses. Man, his routine was polished to a T. He addressed my gf first, then used some clever wordplay, finally got me to shell out $20 for a crappy bunch of roses! All within about 1 minute. I got so totally played - he was just so smooth and I was so caught off guard and playing along. I was shaking my head not believing I let that just happen to me as we walked off!

Now, never again for me - but mad RESPECT to him!

So, if a scruffy Black dude can work $20 out of my pocket in 1 minute - can't we work a kiss or day 2 out of a girl just the same?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad analogy.

Homeless people are equivelent of AFC's because they are desperate. A Homeless person will immediatley spend the money on food/booze or drugs in order to escape from the reality which they are in, and trying to survive unlike a rich man that thrives. Only few of them will find soultions to their problem and get themselves out of this hole and the sad reality most won't.

If you want a good analogy, go to people who are in Sells because a good salesman always have a good social and personal skills and their work can be applied to Dj'ing. Just look at "the five mottos to live by when faced with sales failure" article:

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/0,4621,321644,00.html

DJD

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if your one of those people who would rather starve to death then beg for food. (my parents can testify to this). I

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
BVIDD AND DJDAMAGE - You guys missed my point....i KNOW homeless people are desperate and pathetic, that is OBVIOUS. But what u missed is that they are FEARLESS and do not care about REJECTION....dare I say that homeless people get rejected horribly, ignored, or w/e, and it doesnt phase them one bit. I am saying, take example from them and also be fearless to rejections and just GO UP TO WOMEN NO MATTER WHAT

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
homeless people are different then dj and afc dj's mostly follow their dreams despite a women but they don't let women scare them homeless people have nothing so why should they fear to talk to people they don'tknow

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny Skip cause I was thinking the same thing a couple weeks ago. I got upset cause some girl I tried to talk to completely ignored me. Then about 20 minutes later some bum asked me for change and I said I didn't have any (but I did). That's when I made the same correlation as you. Granted I was alot nicer cause at least I acknowledged the man and gave him a response, not like that stupid biatch, but I digress :p

The bum knows nobody is gonna give him money unless he asks. Also, if he just says "do you have a dollar?", he's probably going to get rejected %95 percent of the time. Now let's say he's a little more creative. Let's say he finds some nice clothes at the salvation army and rather than just asking for a dollar, he has a story about how he lost his wallet and just needs some money for a phone call or to get on the train. He just upped his chances by 20 or 30 percent that he's gonna get some money. Well it's the same with chicks. You have to be fun and creative to up your chances of getting that pu$$y.

Now, as much as I like your bum analogy, let me take your analogy a little further. What if I told you there was a place where the women approached the men, and get rejected on a daily basis. You would say "ooh ooh Buck, where is this place? tell me tell me ". Well my friends it is your friendly neighborhood strip joint. :up: Think about it. When I'm sitting at the bar with my boys I usually have at least 5 or 6 girls come and try to be smooth to either get a drink out of me or a lap dance. I reject them all the time (unless they are super hot). Do they get mad? Do they have a website where all the strippers get together and cry about how many times they got rejected that night? NO..................they just move 10 feet down the bar and ask the next guy if he wants a lap dance.

So, I employ all of you to go to a strip club and change your mentality a little. Stop drooling over the titties for a few seconds and just watch how many beautiful women are getting rejected all night. Even do a couple rejections yourself if you feel the need to boost your ego. Let her dance for you for 2 minutes and then DON'T give her a dollar :nono: haha. Then go to the mall and do a few approaches. You'll see the whole rejection thing in a new light.

See how much you can learn from strippers and bums..............it's freakin hilarious :crazy: I guess whatever it takes to get your mind in the right place to approach women.

swaptrex

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread makes me laugh....the homeless are given two nickels and some fuzz out of your pocket, do you ever want to see them after you give them change? no!! so the same thought could be used on approaching every woman in desperate measures, that hb might talk to you and seem friendly but not want to make further arrangements. not saying we as dj's shouldn't approach as many hb's as possible, but keep it less desperate than those without homes.

Reaction score
Ahhh the Homeless. They never cease to amaze us. It's ironic how you are looking for sucess with women and in life by observing how the most pathetic of people live their life.

Very ironic?

rsxtreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Homeless people are viewed as losers who beg for money.

Creeps are viewed as losers who beg for sex.

If you want to be either that's up to you but there is a reason people do not want to be them.
:up:

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Ahhh the Homeless. They never cease to amaze us. It's ironic how you are looking for sucess with women and in life by observing how the most pathetic of people live their life.

Very ironic?
LOL.
Bums are a great source of learning. From them I've learned to stay in school, be hard working, and shower every day.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:

Very ironic?
A bum however has the experience to survive on the streets. If there was a situation where anarchy previal like what happened in NewOrleans (no clean water, no food, no protection from the law) A bum has the experience to survive in situation like this better then people who are for the first time violently thrown to situation like this.

As for the women part, a desperate bum begging for a change for food is not a whole lot different then a drunk guy complimenting a HB in a bar because he is horny. The only different is that you can't die from not getting pvssy (even though sometimes it appears so :D)

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the newbie mission we are kind of like homeless people with a much more clever and classy cover :) Unfortunately, overcoming the fear of approach is only a small part of what we must accomplish. But you can't start the journey without it.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Between the years of 1987 to 2002 I spent my life as a homeless street bum, either drinking and sleeping in parks, or emergency accommodation centres, refuges, prisons, drug rehab centres and psychiatric hospitals, I spent all of my money on drink and ate at soup kitchens, today in 2006 I am educated and live in my cities most affluent area, but Gary Hoffman a man whom I met on the streets when I was 24 and he was 45 is still living the same life, what I can't understand is why he at nearly 60 hasn't been able to escape from this lifestyle yet when you talk to him he seems like a normal run of the mill guy, but he has always lived as a street drunk. :confused:

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way Skippy puts it into perspective, homeless people with there desperation required skills, would be the next class of elites.. Thats not going to happen!!! Theres a reason they are homeless and pathetic losers, and that status is not going to change anytime soon..

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
so the main point that SOME people are missing is that YOU MUST BE FEARLESS AND NOT CARE about rejection from women, just like homeless people dont care abotu rejection from EVERYONE lol

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
Between the years of 1987 to 2002 I spent my life as a homeless street bum, either drinking and sleeping in parks, or emergency accommodation centres, refuges, prisons, drug rehab centres and psychiatric hospitals, I spent all of my money on drink and ate at soup kitchens, today in 2006 I am educated and live in my cities most affluent area, but Gary Hoffman a man whom I met on the streets when I was 24 and he was 45 is still living the same life, what I can't understand is why he at nearly 60 hasn't been able to escape from this lifestyle yet when you talk to him he seems like a normal run of the mill guy, but he has always lived as a street drunk. :confused:
so from ages 21 - 36 u were a homeless alcoholic bum, yet u post advice on this site for 20-30 year old guys WHY?

wow what a ****in LOSER