Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

grinding -> boner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohiobohio518

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I suppose to get a hardon while grinding? Do girls like it?

Soemtimes I get one, sometimes I get half-boners, other times I dont at all. It obviosly depends on how attractive the girl is. Is this natural? Are true DJs suppose to be able to control the bloodflow to the penis by thinking of something really nonsexual? I don't see how it works.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I was just about to ask the same question lol. I dont Grinddance much, I more enjoy Ballroom but sometime the club is all about it. So what do you do. I am a BOB (heh) so i can control myself a bit but when it gets happy, it gets happy. So what do you do. I know they notice because it would be hard to miss. Do I push it off to the side? Just kinda push into it and hope she doesnt mind? Once I get in the groove sometimes then i can dance aight but when its straight out and you feal everyone can see it and she feal it, it just feals aquward.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. your **** gets hard when you rub it on a chicks ass... go figure. Of course its normal. :)

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they love it when you put your hard dik in between their ass cheecks. They love to know that they can turn a guy on. They'll even back it up even more vigorously!

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just push it to one side. when i got one they never seemed to mind

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What better way to show her your sexuality?
when you get a boner grind closer...

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry the first time I popped a massive boner while grinding I got a bit embarrassed too. I sat down on the stage (we were next to the stage), and she followed me and started rubbing her tits in my face and giving me a handjob thru my jeans.

now i'm thinking of going into clubs with a boner sticking out my fly.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to a club last night and had a great time. However, when dancing with a few friends (who are girls) I started getting a boner/semi-boner with them occassionally. There were two girls I was dancing with that I kept getting excited while dancing with them, but with the third girl I didn't get the slightest hardon at all. Anyways, I did start freaking out a bit, because I'm usually in control while dancing and tend not to get a hardon. The girls I was dancing with didn't seem to freak out or anything about it, and actually started grinding me harder when I would get a semi-boner. Also, the only other guy that the girls were dancing with besides me was gay, so do you think they enjoyed dancing with me even more since he probably showed no signs of excitement while dancing with them?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not bad,actually ****ING TRY to get a boner when grinding AND RUB IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ON HER ASS,MAKE SURE SHE FEELS IT.Then grab her hand and half-spin her (compliance test),get her close to you(by the waist) and RUB YOUR **** ON HER PUBIC REGION.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And make sure you don't seem embarassed by it,even if she asks you about it.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't telling about verbalizing that you don't care,but through BL etc,of course the sly smile is gold :D

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk it man... it's a natural thing! No need to be ashamed of it...

I once spent like 2 houres in the ocean waiting for my boner to lie down because some dumb broad kept turning me on and keeping it up. I wanted to get out because i had to go... so i figured fuk it, i'll just bite through the sour and get out of the water.

Yeah it was embarasing, some guy kind of burst into laughter and then said "heck, it happens" (cool guy). Now i just don't care really ;-)

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think it's better for me that the gay guy dances with the girls too? That way they feel no connection with him, but only with me?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adpreston1988 said:
Do you think it's better for me that the gay guy dances with the girls too? That way they feel no connection with him, but only with me?
Stop overanalyzing

Status
Not open for further replies.