Don't Her For Sh*t!!!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
On Saturday I had just got off of work. As I was making my way to the bus stop, notice this gorgeous white, mixed, or Spanish chick. She was exactly how I like'em too. Short, chesty, (maybe a 36D or 38D) and she had a nice ass. I say she was at least a 8 1/2 maybe a 9.

This is how the conversion insued:

Rex:Hello.
Hot Chick:Hello.
Rex: How are you doing today?
HC: Fine.
HC: How far is MacDonald Ave from here?
Rex:That's hellva far. It's about 4 miles and it's going to take you about an hour and half to get there. Those are nice boots.
HC:Thank You.
Rex: Where did you get them from? My sister is looking for some like those?
HC: Chicago.
Rex: How do you like it out here?
HC: It's straight.
During this time she's unjusting her boots and taking a breather from her long journey. She then gets up and starts walking.
Rex:Where are you going?
HC: To McDonald Ave.
Rex: Your going to walk all the way down there?
HC: I have to.
Rex: Can I walk with you?
The hot chick makes a slashing motion with her hand and shakes her head no. My bus then arrives and I get on it.

I hope you guys spotted my mistake, and it was a "rookie mistake," at that. When she got up and started walking, instead of asking her permission to walk with her, I SHOULD'VE JUST DID IT!!!

NEVER ASK A WOMAN FOR SH*T AND NEVER ASK IF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!! When you ask a woman for something, you giving her the chance to get out of the conversation and your inviting the chance for negativity to enter the scenerio. Instead of asking her for something, tell her to do it. For example, instead of asking her for her number tell her to give it to you:

Rex: It's been cool talking to you. Give me your number and I'll call you later.

If you at the club and you want to dance, say "let's dance," and grab her buy the wrist and lead her for the dance floor.

If you want to kiss her, go for it.

This is how your assert yourself as an alpha male. Your showing the chick, your confident, a little ****y and you have no problems in going for what you want. Plus it turns them on. Believe me, if a chick isn't interested she's going to let you know that.

But Rex, you could've walked with her anyway. Yeah I could've, but I would've been "behind in the count." I would've had to try harder to gain her confidence and make her feel secure. Remember this chick is in a strange city, not knowing where she was, where she was going with a complete stranger following her. It would've made her feel REAL UNCOMFORTABLE

Rex, why didn't you just pay her way on the bus? Actually, I wouldn't have to have paid her way, I could've gave her the transfer, that I got. Plus she had started walking off. Finally I'm a student of Leykis 101, and we don't do that sh*t!!! Let the b*tch walk.

Feed back would be appreciated.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is another good example but you learned and only become more smarter than you already are.....

man don't sweat it

"And learnin from my mistakes, try not to make 'em twice
Just admittin when I'm wrong, tryin hard to make it right
And baby, nobody's perfect in this world of ours
There's plenty people gettin stitches in this world of scars" - Ludacris

the important thing is that learned from what you did wrong

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you guys spotted my mistake, and it was a "rookie mistake," at that. When she got up and started walking, instead of asking her permission to walk with her, I SHOULD'VE JUST DID IT!!!
In other words, you should have STALKED her and made her more uncomfortable than she already was?

The reason she said no was quite obvious to me - you're a stranger! You could be a potential mugger, rapist, serial killer for all she knew. Any sensible woman would have done the same!

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
In other words, you should have STALKED her and made her more uncomfortable than she already was?

The reason she said no was quite obvious to me - you're a stranger! You could be a potential mugger, rapist, serial killer for all she knew. Any sensible woman would have done the same!
Max is right though. He should have developed more rapport. The HB just didn't feel the connection because she probably felt threatened.

K

Jester FPS

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a crap thread.

If you knew how to read body language, you would've picked up all the signs.

Also, you sounded a bit desperate, question after question. Relax.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Jester FPS said:
What a crap thread.

If you knew how to read body language, you would've picked up all the signs.

Also, you sounded a bit desperate, question after question. Relax.

If I would interrupt negative body language as a "no-go," I would never get laid. I lived in NYC for a number of years. NYC chicks are some of the most negative and non-responsive chicks in the world. By neccessity you have to engage them a bit to even get any head way. After figuring this out, it's become habit for me to ignore initial negativity. After all your a stranger, and you just one of the many guys that's been trying to holla at this hot chick all day. In my opinion, you have to show a minial amount of presistance and effort.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaches are all about building rapport QUICKLY! You didn't build any rapport with this girl, instead you kinda freaked her out (since she seemed ready to book it 1.5 miles rather than talk with you). Also your right about the way you word things, but in this case it would not have made a difference. You failed to build rapport and that means you failed to progress, no magic trick or sosuave line would have saved you at that point.

36D or gulp 38D isn't chesty its FAT!!

PIMP

T Square

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree. If this happened at night, especially, then she probably felt a little threatened. In this situation, I would have just gone for the number close. That way she wouldn't be worrying if you were trying to rape or mug her.

To me, it seems like you asked too many interigation-style questions and didn't tell enough about yourself to make her feel comfotable which kept her on the defensive. Try saying more open-ended statements (ala Juggler) and respond to her with opinions or stories about yourself.

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounded a little desperate, like asking her about her boots, even for your sister, like you give a ****.