Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Operation: HOLIDAY TEXT BOMBS!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

Victory Unlimited here, reporting for duty!

In honor of Mother's Day, I came up with an idea that I'm about to try out. I call it the Holiday Text Bomb! What is the Holiday Text Bomb? Its a method of blowing away all of your dead weight chicks in just one day. And you do it by sending them all one FINAL text.

Here's what I have discovered. Over the past few months I've accumulated a lot of numbers from babes who are not WORKING OUT. They are either not cutting it, or underperforming for a variety of reasons.

These babes all fit into one of these 3 categories:

1. Babes who I have F-closed, but for some reason, things seem to be fizzling out.
2. Babes who have fluctuating high and low interest levels in me. These babes are flaky or probably just Attention Wh0rez.
3. Babes who have a demonstrated low interest level in me...Eventhough their interest in me SEEMED high on our initial meeting, or when they gave me their number.

I've found that when times are hard, and I don't have any new babe recruits that I am excited about, I tend to be tempted to call these deadbeat chicks. Which only succeeds to further drop their interest level in me if my timing is too soon and as a result, appear needy. The enemy I'm fighting here is the temptation to display that I have a scarcity mentality to these worthless babe recruits.

In order to stop this self-destructive habit, I have created an Excel spreadsheet of all the chicks i've approached from now on and keep it on my computer. And from now on, whenever a holiday comes around, I will use it as a time of self reflection. I will use all holidays as an occasion to make one last assault on these targets. The weapon of choice will be a text message.

The message will be simple and to the point. It will be a happy holiday type message with no questions in it, nor will it have any veiled subliminal requests for these babes to call me or text me back. You never know why a chick's interest in you may suddenly pique from out of nowhere. Maybe she finally broke up with her BF. Maybe she's now horny and you've text messaged her at the right time, etc. Who knows? The decision to reply to me must be made by her---with no further coaxing. Anyway, I will send the same message to all of them.

I will wait one week to see if any of them give me any sort of reply. If I get no reply after one week, I delete them from my phone, preventing me from succumbing to the temptation of calling or texting them again. The only way I will have access to contacting them is by accessing my spreadsheet of babes. And before I find myself taking the time to get on the computer to do all that, I will have surely talked myself back out of contacting them. (See the sh!t a guy has to do when the work of building his INNER GAME is still in progress???)

However, if I DO get a response from these deadbeat b!tches, I will IMMEDIATELYsend them one more text message. I do this immediately because that way I know these flake queens will definitely get the message I send them. And having a cell phone that alerts you with proof of message delivery is a must. This way, there's no room for AFC-type guess work. Since most of these girls I have either been out with once, or at least have asked them out before, albeit unsuccessfully----I will send them this message:

"Hello ______, I haven't talked to you in awhile. It would really be cool to see you. Do you want to come over on ______(day of the week) and watch a movie?"

Then I will wait one day. If the answer is no, or I get no answer, then guess what? I have my answer. The answer is now a definitive NO. I can delete these babes out of my cell phone and never look back. That way, if they EVER call me or text me again, I can honestly respond to them by asking "Who is this???". Already done this once to a chick who pulled my number back out of her @ss after a 2 month absence...and it felt GREAT.

Now if these chicks respond to my "come over" invitiation with a YES. Then it's ON. I am inviting them over just to try to drop a SEX BOMB on them, nothing else. No spending money on them. No taking them out. No getting my hopes up for developing any kind of real relationship with them. They don't deserve it. Their failure to demonstrate a consistent high IL in me has put them at a RESPECT deficit. And I will treat them accordingly.

These text messages are already written. My cell phone is charged and ready to launch later today. This is my way of giving these chicks one last shot. I have nothing to lose. I have everything to gain. All I have to do is press send.

And then soldiers...make sure you have your helmets strapped and your kevlar vests on.

Because Operation: HOLIDAY TEXT BOMBS is underway...

It's about closure troops. This Mother's Day--10 Babes. 10 Messages. One last chance. One big detonation. We'll see if any of them will be left standing...or will they all be wiped off the map. When this mission is completed. I will return to debrief you all...

Wish me Godspeed, soldiers.

Peace...one day.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your enthusiasm reminds me of Killapetedog, Victory Unlimited - that's awesome. Good luck with your operation, I'm sure you'll have some interesting results. :D

I like giving them the gift of missing me, but whatever works for you. I can't stand low IL HBs. Their push/pull flake system drives me crazy. I have no patience for their lack of interest.

I like my friend Alex's point of you. If the girl doesn't call back by call 3, delete her freakn' number. Turn the tables on women TODAY!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Keep those flags waving...

I'll definitely keep y'all posted. Good news or bad news. There's actually no way for this mission to fail. In much the same spirit of Anti-Dump, my mission is to destroy all pretenders...leaving the real contenders still in the picture.

Now, If they all turn out to be double-agents---chicks who are not, or never WERE on my side in the first place, then GOOD RIDDANCE.

Knowledge of self is very important. I KNOW my Achilles heel. I have had a tendency in the past to come down with what I call----MANY-ITIS. (I hope to write a post about this concept in the near future.lol). For now, just know that it is the complete opposite of One-itis.

Anyway, If I don't find a way to kick these lackluster babe recruits out of my lineup, I'll wind up letting their "imagined/presumed accessibility" keep me from finding that newer AND better woman. And that, sirs, would be the real tragedy.

After all, what good is it to win a few minor battles (see---Keep trying to get with low IL Babes), but lose the WAR (see---Actually getting with a Babe that you share mutual high IL with)????

The mission has begun.

The stealth plane is now airborne.

E.T.A. (estimated time of attack) is 12:00 noon/ Central Time.

It will be an explosion heard around the WORLD.

...or at least here in Memphis...lol

Peace...one day.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Then watch what is believed to be two true agents, who call back and let our hero feel feelings of gain,
hang out with them, have a few drinks persay?

Let me say it, what if you got played?
Would the world be safe?

Tell it how it is, bro! Tell us you hate every last wh0re
Keep your heart pumping, don't be put onto the floor.

Haha, I just woke up, but yeah, what if they play you ;)

Bettis76

Don Juan
Reaction score
A naive question from a novice:

If the girl accepts your invite to come over and watch a movie, is she 100%expecting you to put a move on her, and F**k her at your house?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Docs,

Good point. And I appreciate the heads up too. That's always a very real concern of mine.

But the reason I'm planning my attack this way is actually to minimize the possibility of getting played. True, no plan is foolproof, I know. But remember my ultimate reason for dropping these bombs is to definitively blow SOMETHING to smithereens. Either it will be MY DELUSIONS that these girls will ever be interested in me, or it will be their CONSTANT COMPLACENCY towards actually hooking up with me.

After the text bombs drop, (and yes I have them on time release.No...REALLY. Shock and Awe y'all. Shock and Awe. lol), the explosions will DEMAND each chick's immediate attention. Now what they decide to do about the texts will be determined over the next 7 days...as the smoke clears.LOL

In my war room, when I and my chiefs of staff devised this plan, I decided to put a failsafe mechanism in place. What IS the failsafe, soldiers???

It is the one-time, one-specific nite, non-negotiable offer to "come over". The beauty of this tactic is that it dismantles their Flake Bombs. They have no plan of counter attack. They have no offensive weapon that they can use against me that will prevent them from being blown out of my life---that is, if they DON'T choose to accept my offer to come to my bunker.lol

Rest assured, when they come over, I will apply the proper techniques of hand-to-breast combat/seduction. And NO. I will not be trying to take a rape charge...lol

Those who come over are setting themselves up to be seduced...AND THEY KNOW IT. I have a supply of cable/DVD movies to distract them. I am armed with food and beverages to lull them into a sense of relaxation and comfort. I have all the DJ/ Alpha Man guns locked and loaded. They will either put out or GET OUT. If they choose to get out, I will attempt to make no further contact with them. Again...permanent low IL will be confirmed.

Either way, I win. Why? Because the "date" has cost me nothing. No money will be spent. No labor will be spent either. And since I'm not picking them up, no gas money will be spent either...(that sh!t is HIGH nowadays, in case you haven't noticed.LOL)

All this massive mammary military action will cost me is the time it took to program my phone to send the text messages.

Again Troops. This is really all about closure. Any positive outcomes will be a major coup. This is a last ditch attempt, a Hail Mary pass if you will, to GET SOME from a flaky babe before I retire her number to my hall of shame.

Put all communications on hold, troops. We're entering enemy territory...

we're flying under the enemies radar right now...

our attack will be a surprise one...

talk amongst yourselves here at headquarters if you will...but for the next few hours, I will be holding radio silence, because I don't want to give them a heads up on my position.

I will send a communique back to you guys if there are any IMMEDIATE results from the fallout.

...cover me boys, I'm going IN.

E.T.A. (estimated time of attack)...approximately One Hour.

Peace...one day.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
With all guns blazing, what if she's elusive and ...doesn't want anything more then to watch a movie.

What if she pulls the counter attack of a slap!

:rolleyes:

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<psssst> <psssst>,

Yo Troops...is anybody there at headquarters?...can any of you hear me?...

This is the rogue agent, field operative known only as Victory Unlimited.

Can't talk long...my communiques are being monitored...so I'll have to keep this brief.

I'm stuck here behind enemy lines. My stealth plane took a few massive hits, but I'm okay...I still have ONE ENGINE left!!!!

Flying undercover of night, armed with only a Uzi, a serrated knife, and a wireless internet connection, I am making my way back to the aircraft carrier that the SoSuave Special Forces have strategically placed off the coast of the Atlantic.

My approach is imminent. The crewmen are turning on the landing lights. Once I negotiate this midnight landing...they will shuttle me back to you guys over there at headquarters.

I have MUCH to report...I've sustained some casualties... But also a few surprising victories...

A full debriefing will be posted within the next 48 hours...But WAIT...i'm picking up some enemy chatter...

I must once again maintain radio silence...signing off...FOR NOW...

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

Victory Unlimited here, reporting for duty.

This is my official debriefing session. It's good to be back here at headquarters with the rest of you men. The text bombs have been dropped and the smoke has been clearing more day by day. And although it's at least a full day early, I'm calling my mission COMPLETED.

RECAP:
As you soldiers know, my goal was to drop 10 final text msg bombs on 10 different low interest babes and see what happens.

I chose to do this on a holiday as a means to either:
A. Wipe those b!tches off the face of the earth by CONFIRMING their permanent low interest.

or

B. Somehow use the jarring impact of the explosions to cause them to get interested in me again.

RESULTS of my initial Holiday Text Bombs:

Out of 10 bombs, 7 babes responded by sending me a text in return, thanking me for the Happy Mother's Day text that I sent them. But the other 3 NEVER responded at all, even though my cell phone verified that they INDEED got the messages.

RESULTS of my follow up "invitation to come over" Text Bombs:
Out of the 7 that responded to my first text msg. Only 2 responded. 5 of them obviously ignored my message inviting them to come over to watch a movie. They have responded in NO WAY. Bare in mind, all 7 of these chicks happily replied to my more benign "Happy Mother's Day" message WITHIN 30 MINUTES of when they were hit with that message. Strange how, all of a sudden, 5 of these b!tches just couldn't find the time to respond to this more straight forward "seductive" text message isn't it. LOL

Anyway, out of the 2 that did respond, 1 called a few DAYS later just to say "hi". She played dumb. She tried to pretend like she didn't get the email inviting her to bring her lame @ss over. LOL. That conversation was too funny. She was trying to make small talk but I interrupted her. I pointblank asked her if she was coming over tonite. She hemmed and hawed and stuttered---saying some sh!t about how she UNFORTUNATELY had made other plans. I cut her @ss off and told her (happily but hurriedly) that it was cool, and that I had to go now. I rushed her @ss off the phone like she was a telemarketer. Ha! She was still in mid-sentence. She seemed a little shocked as I hung up...Troops, it was a thing of beauty. lol

Bare in mind, a little history, this was the same babe that used to have trouble making plans with me, but now I see she has no problems whatsoever making plans that DON'T include me. No real surprise though...

Now, the last chick who replied to my "come over" text, DID come over. I got further with her last nite than I got months ago when I first met her. No F-close, but plenty of breast squeezes and @ss grabs. It was cool enough. And hell, what else did I have to do on a Thursday nite???? But will I try to start seeing this babe again on the regular? Time will tell, but somehow, I don't think so. I seem to have this stigma concerning her warming up to me NOW, when she used to give me the runaround THEN. I even FEEL like i'm not her first choice. So some of the thrill seems to be gone.

But have no doubt, my mission was indeed a success. My overall plan was to obliterate low interest babes off the map with FINALITY. And that has DEFINITELY been accomplished. Am I surprised by the surface negativity of the majority of the outcomes? NO.

Am I disappointed? YES.

Why? Because knowing me like I do, deep down I realized I had to do something LIKE THIS to further slay my AFC demons.

Without making a definitive move like this one, I knew that I would somehow, in the back of my mind, hold out HOPE that these babes were not lost causes. This would have kept me in a state of Sarge Paralysis. I would have allowed false hope to fuel laziness, which would in turn put out the fire that I need in order to do some MASSIVE sarging. So, ultimately, this was a successful mission for me. Why? Because it has provided me with the closure that someone of my temperament needs in order to MOVE ON.

And another thing, Troops. I have learned something very valuable. It is something that I have suspected instinctively, but had refused to allow to become a permanent part of my consciousness...until now.

And that is this:

Most women, especially most attractive women, rarely feel a strong need to backtrack when it comes to men that they have met in passing. Unlike some of us men, these women have been bred from birth and have been encouraged by their mothers, sisters, and friends to ALWAYS spin more plates!!!!

Although we usually have had to be taught this later in our dating life, THEY on the other hand do this instinctively. It is part of their nature. For many of us (although obviously not all), this is a concept that had to be grafted into our romantic psyche---like an implanted, almost alien concept. Women in our western culture are naturals at this. Bur for many of us men, it's something that we have to THINK ABOUT. We have to sometimes make a CONCIOUS effort to actively spin more plates.

We even sometimes have to be reminded by our commanding officers here in the SoSuave Army to SPIN MORE PLATES while we're riding the emotional waves of a good romantic prospect. But women don't need to be reminded, because most of them are ALWAYS doing this anyway.

As a result of this, I believe that the reason these babes kept up a minimum amount of contact with me at all was just so they could have me as an option. These babes had no pressing or serious romantic interest in me from the start. What Chris Rock said once was right: They just thought of me as a "d!ck in a glass case"...in case of emergency---BREAK GLASS! lol

But guess what? Most of them never had that emergency yet, which is why they still consider me an option, and not a MISSED OPPORTUNITY. They have no regrets because they never invested ANYTHING into me. Yes, I have learned that there is a startling dark side to Rollo Tomassi's Plate Spinning Theory, and it is this:

...in the eyes of women---WE---ARE---THE---PLATES!!!!!!

Troops,

Any post mission comments at this point to provide further food for thought will be greatly apppreciated...

Peace...one day.

chaosphere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate your enthusiasm and there's actually some good info and advice in there. You should post more often.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was really interesting to read, I've tried variations of the text bombs in the past and similar results, its alot liek replanting you seeds. That was awesome and your positivity is what made this a good experience to learn and improve ones self. Everyone who wants to make a change is gunna need a good attitude like that even in the face of rejection, nice man. Good luck

Brokeback Larry

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha that was funny to me, i just went through something similar, i got a new phone and when it came time to switch contacts the only ones that made it were my mom and grandma, its weird starting over....i feel like i've been baptized or something....im a virgin again hahah nice post man

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
In order to stop this self-destructive habit, I have created an Excel spreadsheet of all the chicks i've approached from now on and keep it on my computer.
This made me laugh out loud.

Funny, I've thought about doing the same. However our ideas of flakes are... opposing. For instance, I keep blowing off a couple of guys whom invite me to their houses. I don't go to strange men's houses. Seems MOST chicks do, though... Anyways, yeah, that spreadsheet thing was funny!

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the Excel spreadsheet idea...haha I'm actually going to use that!

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Troops!

Victory Unlimited here, reporting for duty!

In honor of Mother's Day, I came up with an idea that I'm about to try out. I call it the Holiday Text Bomb! What is the Holiday Text Bomb? Its a method of blowing away all of your dead weight chicks in just one day. And you do it by sending them all one FINAL text.

Here's what I have discovered. Over the past few months I've accumulated a lot of numbers from babes who are not WORKING OUT. They are either not cutting it, or underperforming for a variety of reasons.

These babes all fit into one of these 3 categories:

1. Babes who I have F-closed, but for some reason, things seem to be fizzling out.
2. Babes who have fluctuating high and low interest levels in me. These babes are flaky or probably just Attention Wh0rez.
3. Babes who have a demonstrated low interest level in me...Eventhough their interest in me SEEMED high on our initial meeting, or when they gave me their number.

I've found that when times are hard, and I don't have any new babe recruits that I am excited about, I tend to be tempted to call these deadbeat chicks. Which only succeeds to further drop their interest level in me if my timing is too soon and as a result, appear needy. The enemy I'm fighting here is the temptation to display that I have a scarcity mentality to these worthless babe recruits.

In order to stop this self-destructive habit, I have created an Excel spreadsheet of all the chicks i've approached from now on and keep it on my computer. And from now on, whenever a holiday comes around, I will use it as a time of self reflection. I will use all holidays as an occasion to make one last assault on these targets. The weapon of choice will be a text message.

The message will be simple and to the point. It will be a happy holiday type message with no questions in it, nor will it have any veiled subliminal requests for these babes to call me or text me back. You never know why a chick's interest in you may suddenly pique from out of nowhere. Maybe she finally broke up with her BF. Maybe she's now horny and you've text messaged her at the right time, etc. Who knows? The decision to reply to me must be made by her---with no further coaxing. Anyway, I will send the same message to all of them.

I will wait one week to see if any of them give me any sort of reply. If I get no reply after one week, I delete them from my phone, preventing me from succumbing to the temptation of calling or texting them again. The only way I will have access to contacting them is by accessing my spreadsheet of babes. And before I find myself taking the time to get on the computer to do all that, I will have surely talked myself back out of contacting them. (See the sh!t a guy has to do when the work of building his INNER GAME is still in progress???)

However, if I DO get a response from these deadbeat b!tches, I will IMMEDIATELYsend them one more text message. I do this immediately because that way I know these flake queens will definitely get the message I send them. And having a cell phone that alerts you with proof of message delivery is a must. This way, there's no room for AFC-type guess work. Since most of these girls I have either been out with once, or at least have asked them out before, albeit unsuccessfully----I will send them this message:

"Hello ______, I haven't talked to you in awhile. It would really be cool to see you. Do you want to come over on ______(day of the week) and watch a movie?"

Then I will wait one day. If the answer is no, or I get no answer, then guess what? I have my answer. The answer is now a definitive NO. I can delete these babes out of my cell phone and never look back. That way, if they EVER call me or text me again, I can honestly respond to them by asking "Who is this???". Already done this once to a chick who pulled my number back out of her @ss after a 2 month absence...and it felt GREAT.

Now if these chicks respond to my "come over" invitiation with a YES. Then it's ON. I am inviting them over just to try to drop a SEX BOMB on them, nothing else. No spending money on them. No taking them out. No getting my hopes up for developing any kind of real relationship with them. They don't deserve it. Their failure to demonstrate a consistent high IL in me has put them at a RESPECT deficit. And I will treat them accordingly.

These text messages are already written. My cell phone is charged and ready to launch later today. This is my way of giving these chicks one last shot. I have nothing to lose. I have everything to gain. All I have to do is press send.

And then soldiers...make sure you have your helmets strapped and your kevlar vests on.

Because Operation: HOLIDAY TEXT BOMBS is underway...

It's about closure troops. This Mother's Day--10 Babes. 10 Messages. One last chance. One big detonation. We'll see if any of them will be left standing...or will they all be wiped off the map. When this mission is completed. I will return to debrief you all...

Wish me Godspeed, soldiers.

Peace...one day.

Wouldn't just finding a GF be better than all of this BS? I for one wouldn't like to keep up with all of that.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VU, if some guy sent me a happy mama's day text, I'd be annoyed, if I didn't have any kids. ?

I wouldn't "get" it. If these women weren't mothers, that could be why they didn't respond.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...

I almost forgot about this thread. I posted this YEARS AGO, during my basic training, learning curve, recovering AFC days...lol. It's been good for me to see this----to remind myself of just how far I've come. Y'all know how I just LOVE pumping shyt up to EPIC proportions. This was especially true when I first started posting here.

Yeah, the Holiday Text Bombs I drop these days (if any) are only used as an arbitrary deadline-----to give me a calendar date reminder that it's time to once again begin the process of "OPTION RENEWAL". Yes, it's an excuse to clear out my cell phone and make room for newer, and hopefully better female options.

Hopefully, no one reading THIS particular thead of mine will confuse my past enthusiasm with only naiviety. I knew even then that most ALL those chicks were guilty of "low interest" in me for various reasons. Some already had boyfriends. Some had multiple other options themselves. And some were simply NEVER really interested at all. And one other thing to help clarify; NONE of these women were backtracks (old girlfriends), they were all what I considered "missed opportunities".

But since I wrote this post almost 2 years ago, 2 more of these women have reentered my life. And although both returned only temporarily, what I noticed was that both of them were women who had low interest in me due to the fact that they already HAD confirmed boyfriends at the time I met them. They only gave me their numbers because they were potential branch swingers (women who KNEW they were on the verge of eventually ending their relationships).

The other two groups NEVER showed anymore interest in me since those days. And I think the lesson in THAT is that on some "rare" occasions, "why" a woman has low interest in a man CAN determine if either a random follow up by him, or confident persistence exhibited by him, might ultimately work in his favor.

It would seem that the women who had moral reasons and/or prior exclusive commitments were the ones who displayed their interest in me LATER ON-----when they were then free from their obligations. But the women who DIDN'T have exclusive commitments NEVER showed me any renewed interest because their interest level in me was low to non-existent in the first place.

Doc Love is RIGHT y'all.

But now, on to the comments and questions:

Spreadsheets:

Hell yeah, SANDMAN! To this day, I still use the spreadsheets. To me, I've found no better way to manage a roster without clogging up my phone with the numbers of women with low, stagnant, or fluctuating interest. And there's nothing better than when one calls and I can honestly say "Uh, who is this?" lol

And Interrogation Officer IQQI:

Mother's Day is just one example of how I used the Bombs. It could have been almost ANY holiday. Because even if the women didn't have any kids----they ALL had a mother. (Well...I believe most of them did, at least). lol And the reason these women ONLY got the invitation to "come over" and nothing else, is because I wanted them to KNOW that this wasn't going to be a "friendly get-together", but an evening of POTENTIAL PUSSSY POUNDING. ;)

And one last thing: Even if I'd sent a text telling a woman "Happy WEDNESDAY", if that woman was into a guy, AND she was looking for an excuse to open or reopen the lines of communication with one who "got away", she'd jump at the chance.

March on, my friends.:rockon: