Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The smoothest thing you ever said to a woman!

Skippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The smoothest thing you ever said to a woman!
Its been said that men lust with there eyes and woman lust with there ears, so lets all share some of those great spontaneous lines that melted their hearts. To get us on the right track I'll go first.
I was maken out with this honey and the conversation went like this
Sexy Babe: You got really nice eyes.
Me: Thanks, so do you.
Sexy Babe: Your full of ****, know how I know your full of ****?
Me: No?
Sexy Babe: Cause no one has ever told me I'v got nice eyes.
Me: Maybe no ones noticed them before.
She ate it up! DAMN IM SMOOTH!
So come on guys lets hear it.

------------------
-- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence and then success is sure --

-- A gossip is one who talks to you about others, a bore is one who talks to you about himself; but a "brilliant conversationalist" is one who talks to you about yourself.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of my favorite lines. You use it by interrupting a girl in the middle of her conversation. You just jump in and say:

"You know, you're kinda alright."

It works well, because the interruption gives it added effect. It makes it seem spontaneous. It is close to being a neg but it's not. It is a hybrid. It says that you think she is ok but the 'kinda' makes it seem like you haven't decided that she is 100% alright.

------------------
My love life Diary
http://www.deardiary.net/cgi-bin/viewer.cgi?diary=3874

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in L.A. there are people who give out free movie tix so they can get your opinion of an up-coming movie. Manytimes it's a cute college chick. So whenever one asks me if I'd like free movie tix, I always say "only if you'll be my date to it!" Always gets a smile! Often other guys hearing say that, tell me "I wish I had thought of that!".
~Andy

------------------
Imagine what you could do if you could do all you imagine...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing I said to a lady was:
"Hello Classy Lady!" She liked that!
~Andy

------------------

TheJazzThump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, but rarely, I'll use what I like to call "cheesy retro lines". Such as, "Hey baby, what's your sign?". Works pretty good on women who "heard them all". I usually get a chuckle; Lightens things up. Then I say something along the line of "always wanted to try that one". Show her my smile then introduce, or maybe I'll throw in another one if it seemed to fall good with her ("so, come here often?"). I'll act all "cheesy-supercool", make the tongue click, eye wink and finger point.... Ya gotta sound real shallow and cheesy in saying it to make it work though; then I chuckle it off and always break it up a little with my "normal" self. I've struck up the funniest convo this way. They love to jump in with a few lines of their own! Of course, I've been shot down harsh too, but it's easy to play her off as a humorless b!tch who can't have a little fun; walk away on the high road.

Oh, yeah, and NEVER do it when you're in a heavy buzz or drunk. Just pathetic, no humor...

[This message has been edited by TheJazzThump (edited 03-31-2001).]

Tony Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the smoothest line i ever used:
you know one minute i want you to be my girlfriend and the next minute just friends. One day i want to make love to you and the next day i like you love you like my sister.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:
> So whenever one asks me if I'd like free movie tix, I always say "only if you'll be my date to it!" Always gets a smile!

But does it ever get you a date?
Not yet! But it's still fun! and someday it might pan-out! It's like "practice flirting"
~Andy

------------------

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another clever thing I said to a lady when she was saying, "I'm too old" is : "No you're not! You're young, supple and yummy!"
Since then, she's always super friendly to me!
~Andy

------------------

Reaction score
Well the only thing i can think of off the top of my head that i said that seemed smooth (we were both drunk btw) was (as i see her tongue pierced) "wow i never kissed a girl with her tongue pierced before", then we started kissing.

I'm sure i have better ones, but i thought that one and that situation was kinda funny. I had a one night stand with her that night. I was doing her as one of her friends was passed out 2 feet away. lol.

Kananga

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skippy:
lets all share some of those great spontaneous lines that melted their hearts.
I was in line at the local convenience store getting my morning coffee. They have their coffee club set up in so that they have to look up every ones number in a book and then check off how many cups you get befor you get a free one. When I got up to to the counter I asked her to check off another one on my member ship. She said "Whats your number?" I said "521. Whats yours?" She turned bright red.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn.. that was the smoothest line I've heard yet. Good on-the-fly thinking, Kananga!

FSUSem1nole

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Smoothest line I ever used took place at a bar, while I was drunk, and I said Nice Shoes! wanna F*ck!... at first her face dropped and she was debating whether or not to slap me, but she just chuckled and said I don't even know you...

------------------
F-L-O-R-I-D-A, S-T-A-T-E, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, WOOOO....

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the "nice eyes" line is just too generic.

I am not really the smoothest guy in the world most of the time. It's more about the delivery than what you say. Usually when I do say really smooth stuff it is a combination of tidbits from obscure films and is accompanied with kino. Like this:

(standing in front of a mirror with her)
Me: Do you ever wear your hair up?
Her: Well, sometimes. Why?
Me: You should more often. (pulling her hair into an up position, stroking the back of her neck lightly on the way up. Look at her in the mirror briefly and speak softly into her ear) See how it acentuates your shoulders. (Now speaking even more softly) A woman's shoulders are the front lines of a mystique.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
If you are certain she's madly interested:

"...why, cause you like me? I like you, too...but I dunno if it's the kinda like that's gonna grow...or fade away..."

She'll want it to grow, fellas.

------------------
My Current Advice Thread

My past insecurities once fueled me. Now I've nothing but a burning passion for life.

Ralph Wiggum: "It tastes like buuurning."

I can change a man, yet not the world. But, I like to think that man is me.

sweetbeatmc

Reaction score
It was Valentines Day and my High School had a couple of kids who ran a little business to deliver Valentine's roses. Naturally, I chose to have one delivered to a girl I had my eye on for quite a while and had already asked her out once but was politely told "No, let's keep it at friends".

But hey I'm a persistent budding Don Juaner and one "No" doesn't throw me off the girl. So these kids they went up and delivered the rose, the card attached to the rose said, "For the message, please call..."

So that night she called, she knew it was me (because she had my number already) and she laughed and said, "Thanks for the rose but I'm waiting to hear the message" so I told her to walk over to the nearest mirror.

When she got there I told her to "Hold the rose up to her face and look in the mirror" so she did and then I said the following words as smoothly and as sexily as I could "That's right, girl. You show the rose what the meaning of 'true beauty' really is" and guys, she melted into a stunned silence and her very next words were "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

$wEeT!

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sweetbeatmc:
It was Valentines Day and my High School had a couple of kids who ran a little business to deliver Valentine's roses. Naturally, I chose to have one delivered to a girl I had my eye on for quite a while and had already asked her out once but was politely told "No, let's keep it at friends".

But hey I'm a persistent budding Don Juaner and one "No" doesn't throw me off the girl. So these kids they went up and delivered the rose, the card attached to the rose said, "For the message, please call..."

So that night she called, she knew it was me (because she had my number already) and she laughed and said, "Thanks for the rose but I'm waiting to hear the message" so I told her to walk over to the nearest mirror.

When she got there I told her to "Hold the rose up to her face and look in the mirror" so she did and then I said the following words as smoothly and as sexily as I could "That's right, girl. You show the rose what the meaning of 'true beauty' really is" and guys, she melted into a stunned silence and her very next words were "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

$wEeT!
their are some pretty smooth lines here, but i think yours takes the cake

Specter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or do most girls look hotter in clubs with the crazy lights + drugs and or beer then they do out side?

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"That's right, girl. You show the rose what the meaning of 'true beauty' really is" and guys, she melted into a stunned silence and her very next words were "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

$wEeT![/B][/QUOTE]

Damn, that is awesome. I believe in originality, but I gotta try that one! Excellent!