Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AD we need your input on how to be a mystery

IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

What to do you say about how to act mysterious around women you are interested in. I mean, if they dont ask you any questions, you don't tell them any thing about yourself. But if they ask you questions, how should you behave.

Maybe, give them a vague answer. How about giving a funny fake answer. Like, if they ask what is the best experience of your life, you say "Riding a lion in a jungle in Africa".
The funny answer may harm you a bit, cause she may start thinking you dont have self-respect and may start loosing respect for you.

What do you say?

IQ.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, dont limit yourself to one guys response.

Even though he IS the most amazing person ever created and we all love him, he isnt ever wrong and i amongst all others bow b4 his almightyness
P.S there is a slight tone of sarcasm about this post.

------------------
Whatever....

Zap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to say the thing that'll make you look the coolest. And try, do everything it takes, to appear confident.

Actually, wait, don't do that. Why? Because the ruse is going to be obvious to any worthwhile girl. Tell her exactly what you want her to tell her. If she asks what you do, tell her what you do! If she wants to know who your favorite actor is, tell her! Be charming, be funny, be modest.

But anyway, you shouldn't have to worry about this. When talking to a girl what she says is way more important. Be a good listener, and it wont matter what you say because she'll be too busy thinking about what a great listener you are!

-Zap

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IQ,

I'll have to answer this in a day or two because it's going to be a long answer.

I will reply though.

AD

IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
In your previous articles you said that conversation kills the mystery. First few dates should be action dates.
What should we talk on these dates.
Well, dont talk about the relationship stuff and your feelings, but should we try to find out her emotional self. Like what does she look for in a relationship, what kind of guy she prefers. This might get us the idea what she looks in a relationship or in a bf. This can help to create chemistry as woman are emotional being. Or we should wait for her to bring these topics up.

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi IQ,

Originally posted by IQ:

But if they ask you questions, how should you behave.
Maybe, give them a vague answer.
That's what you do. You try to disclose as little info about you as possible. You do this by giving very general and VAGUE answers. Short and sweet. Then you turn the convo back to her.

Her: Do first dates make you nervous?

You: Once in a great while. How about you?

Her: What kind of degree do you have?

You: A hard earned one. And you? Did you go to college?

You are only vague about personal info. But you still carry a conversation and talk all you want too. Talk all night. Just not about you.

You should be acting like you were on America's Most Wanted. If you tell her too much she will run.

The LESS they know, the MORE they want to know - Terminator911.

The secret is to talk about physical objects and stay away from SUBJECTIVE subjects.

Talk about music, food, anything but you.

How about giving a funny fake answer. Like, if they ask what is the best experience of your life, you say "Riding a lion in a jungle in Africa".
The funny answer may harm you a bit, cause she may start thinking you dont have self-respect and may start loosing respect for you.
How about this one:

Her: What do you do?

You: I'm a safe cracker!

I'm kidding! Don't say that!
No, IQ, like you said you will lose respect.

Just generalize all answers about you.

Her: What was the best experience of your life?

You: It was a trip to Africa. It was fun. And you?

Her: Tell me about Africa.

You: One night I almost got eaten by a lion.....

Only tell stories that are true. Notice how my answers were about THINGS and not about ideas and feelings. That gets you into trouble.

Ideally, a woman shouldn't know much about how you feel about things. This makes them very curious about you.

If she asks, what do you do, always go for the general term. "I'm in computers. And you? What do you do?

Her: where do you live in Houston?

You: On the south side.

AD

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IQ:
In your previous articles you said that conversation kills the mystery. First few dates should be action dates.
I really said the conversation about YOU kills the Mystery. But too much convo usually leads to TOO MUCH personal disclosure. Hence the action dates. They are your insurance against your big mouth.

Once they know all about you they get bored. You must reveal yourself slowly over many dates and as long as possible, years even!

What should we talk on these dates.
Like I said above, anything you see and do on the dates. "Look at the size of that guy! I've never see a seven footer before. Isn't that different?"

Well, dont talk about the relationship stuff and your feelings, but should we try to find out her emotional self. Like what does she look for in a relationship, what kind of guy she prefers. This might get us the idea what she looks in a relationship or in a bf. This can help to create chemistry as woman are emotional being. Or we should wait for her to bring these topics up.
You can ask HER questions. But space them out. That way she won't keep asking questions back.

You really shouldn't be getting so personal early on. You should be watching to see if she cancels dates. Do you feel right with her? Is she rude when she can't have her way to others? Does she have a temper?

I suggest staying on the SURFACE for a few dates. You may hate the way she orders food. Why find out her disappointments in life if it turns out you hate the way she talks.

On one of my dates, this great looking woman, my age, seemed to be talking 'funny'. I didn't notice that in the club when we met.

You create a Mystery when you know MORE about her than she knows about YOU.

Women claim they want to know everything about you. But if they find out too soon, they leave.

It's their curiousity that drives them toward love. Be like a mini-series on TV. Don't let them EVER know the ending!

AD

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like Anti-Dump was the man around here.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult today because her friends are going to pull out every stop they can to dispel any mystery about you, just sap all the wind out of your sails if you let them

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is difficult for me in my local community because I have a high profile position, and I'm pretty well known because of my family being in the area for many generations.

So I date outside of that community. When that girl see's that there are a lot of people who know me better than she does, she gets intrigued. Like "Wow. this guy is a big deal"

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are overthinking and the way you describe it sounds weird to me. Just answer whatever feels right, if it is too personal for x-th date or you just don't feel like telling because she has to work more to learn about a specific matter, just say, I might tell you some day but now now or so but leave away that riding lions stuff.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi IQ,

That's what you do. You try to disclose as little info about you as possible. You do this by giving very general and VAGUE answers. Short and sweet. Then you turn the convo back to her.

Her: Do first dates make you nervous?

You: Once in a great while. How about you?

Her: What kind of degree do you have?

You: A hard earned one. And you? Did you go to college?

You are only vague about personal info. But you still carry a conversation and talk all you want too. Talk all night. Just not about you.

You should be acting like you were on America's Most Wanted. If you tell her too much she will run.

The LESS they know, the MORE they want to know - Terminator911.

The secret is to talk about physical objects and stay away from SUBJECTIVE subjects.

Talk about music, food, anything but you.

How about this one:

Her: What do you do?

You: I'm a safe cracker!

I'm kidding! Don't say that!
No, IQ, like you said you will lose respect.

Just generalize all answers about you.

Her: What was the best experience of your life?

You: It was a trip to Africa. It was fun. And you?

Her: Tell me about Africa.

You: One night I almost got eaten by a lion.....

Only tell stories that are true. Notice how my answers were about THINGS and not about ideas and feelings. That gets you into trouble.

Ideally, a woman shouldn't know much about how you feel about things. This makes them very curious about you.

If she asks, what do you do, always go for the general term. "I'm in computers. And you? What do you do?

Her: where do you live in Houston?

You: On the south side.

AD

This may have been relevant about 20 years ago , but now if you are at all active on social media and have her on there is no mystery

She will analyse your photos and captions and construct her own perception from that