Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My "Natural" Friend's Mindset Thread

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is to give people an idea of how many naturals I used to roll withand also for me not to forget what I've learned from them since most of them I stopped hanging with.

Note - I will post about one natural a post

"Reality" Natural - This kid I learned the most from. I've never seen anybody with a stronger frame than him. Back when me and him used to roll together, I actually had frame control just as strong as him and as a result we became good friends.

He used to frame control people for the heck of it and at first I was a bit uncomfortable hanging with him and easily would give up my power. I've watched him have people get him things, clean stains off his cloth, get chicks to buy him ****, make people agree with him even when he is wrong. When you interacted with him he would mentally paralyze you.

We became good friends when I caught on to all of it. We ended up AMOGing each other all the time and everytime we interacted with chicks we playfully AMOG each other which clearly showed that we could careless if the chicks was with us.

Highlights
- Our Fav opener "Yo thats the girl", or "Who her?", or "That's the girl you were talking about?" (Good ****ing Times!)
- In a 2set, and convinced his girl to have a sex off. (I forget the details but she basically ends up giving him her # to **** her on a specific date to see if his sex game is good lol)
- Our AMOG and Frame Battles everyday. (Our greetings weren't "Hey" it was some sort of AMOG stuff)
- Lording the Club (We bring the motherfuking PARTY!)
- Watching him telling another friend to clean his jacket because he spilled something on him when really there was no stain and nothing spilled on him. (It was sort of ****ed up and funny at the same time)
- Tag Team AMOGing

Final Words: I realize how much I missed this guy. We was real good friends

Soon to Come
- Cool Kid Natural
- Closer Natural
- C&F Natural
- Player Natural
- Cousin Natural
- Peacocking Natural
- Transformed Natural
- *Bonus* The Mastermind Team: How we ended up helpping each other get loads of women

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now introducing...

"Cool Kid" Natural - What I learned from this kid was how to actually be cool. This guy had the delusional belief that he was the coolest guy in the world and as a result he had the behavior pattern of a person who actually believed it.

It was hard talking to him because he would be unpredictable as to when he'd break rapport with you. He also was the first person I ever seen peacocking and it helpped him so much. (I know this because just recently he came by my house and he was talking about some chick in our old school fuked him recently and she wanted to fuk him ever since she first saw him one of his outfits)

People would feel soo validated to have rapport with this guy because he constantly was breaking rapport. Back when we used to hangout he'd break rapport a lot of times with me...now he doesn't do that because he considers me higher value now because I've changed even more.

Just recently he came and we hanged out at my house and he was catching me up to speed of all the chicks he was fuking that used to go to our school. Also some other kids happened to be in my house at the time and I realize they also hang with "Cool kid", atleast when it comes to girls.

Now what really got me was how these kids were begging my friend to bring some girls over to his house so they can fuk them. Sounds ok right...No, one of the kids is 10, another 13, the rest is 16-17. I literrally had to ask the 10 year old how old he was because he was the most eager one. It was obvious he'd seen "Cool kid" fuking a chick because he was talking about that and they all said how they kept walking in and out of the room and the girls didn't care.

That day they really brought back my memories of when I was younger.

Highlights
- Watching how more than 7-8 chicks became highly attracted of him
- Watching how he would break rapport and the chicks would try to get his validation
- Watching how his style helpped his game (People who didn't know his name always referred him by his outfit, at the time he was the only person with a unique style)

Final word: This kid pulls, and his belief system is solid. With him just breaking rapport and his style, he pulls.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

This is really good stuff and I, for one, am reading. Keep it up!

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i'm intrigued by this series of posts. keep it up.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now Introducing...

"Closer" Natural - This kid was a closer and before I started getting laid from PU, he was the most consistent. Now he never had that much game besides his persistence to close chicks and that is what made him pull alot of chicks.

This kid doesn't give a fuk, once he has it in his mind that he wants a specific girl he is escalating on her and trying to close immediately. His vibe with women is very cool be sh!tloads of sexual tension. Every girl wanted to be with him and all the girls loved him because there was always that sexual tension still there.

Now what he said was basically irrelevant. This kid did some C&F and sexual innuendo when he first met the chick but he also had a way of vibing that sort of looked like he was talking to them sexually but it was just normal conversation. (It was a specific way that his voice tonality was)

As a result this kid would have a ****load of stories, from telling me how this one girl in front of us was rubbing on his dik all the way to him telling me how he escalated two chicks to get a 3some.

All this kid did when he was around chicks was talk for a bit and sprinkle C&F and Sexual Inneundo. If I was there then we'd social proof but if I wasn't there he'd just escalate and escalate. This kid would do things and even if she pulled back he would try it later and end getting the chick. I remember when he bet a friend of his that he would fuk the kid's best friend but he failed because the chick told him she wouldn't come over to his house because she know they would end up fuking lol. If he knew PU he would've surely laid her.

A story that illustrates how he was...One time I gamed this chick and sort of passed her off because everyone that I knew wanted to fuk her. It was about 5 other guys that was attempting to get with her. Now I was the first person to talk to her and would've been the only one who would've actually laid her. But I passed up the lay because I had something important too do which I realized I could've rescheduled. So after that silly move all my friends laughed and kep annoying me asking if I was still going to try to get with her. At this time I said no and gave one of the 5 the green light to start gaming her. (When I was gaming her I realized a friend of mine was trying to game her at the sametime)

The thing that was fuked up was that this chick was still highly attracted and wanted sex bad. (This is when I got passed my biggest breakthroughs at the time and so I knew she liked and I knew how to perfectly convey who I was) So while she was pushing for sex, I was trying to avoid it all because I wanted my friend to get with her. Problem was, one day I happened to be with her for 3 HOURS and I kept trying to NOT escalate which was so hard. She ends up following me to run a errand which I realize is very isolated so I hurry to get past all isolated areas and then take the long way back because the shortcuts have no one there. She was about to say "Why the fuk didn't you isolate me" (Not those exact words) but she cut her self off after "Why".

As a result she still wanted me to close, and her Buying temperature was so high due to all the emotions for the past 3 hours that..."Closer" kid appeared and guess what all he does is stand next to her and start escalating and rubbing her. He later tells me "Yo that girl you was with was super horny, I was rubbing on her breast and everything". I just sat there smiling because he didn't know all the stuff I did before that and also smiled because it was the first time I was consciously aware of Buying Temperature transferring over to another person.

Highlights
- He was part of the mastermind group, and all the great moments (I will save those stories for the last post)
- Him picking up a chick (Her legs on his shoulder) and him bouncing her off his **** in the middle of the hallway
- Him pushing me into sets (Anytime a chick opened me and I didn't approach he'd say sh!t like "Go talk to her she wants your dik")
- Realizing that he had fuked 2 girls that I had fuked (This was funny how we found out)
- After I gamed the whole staff in a food court, I brought him in to get one of the girls. (This had to be the most fun and caused alot of jokes, such as me him and a few others in the mastermind group arguing over who they like more out of all of us)
- Watching him open sets with confidence (Out of all the naturals he was one of the few that actually cold approached in the daytime)
- Hearing his extraction techniques

Final Words: This kid will always be pulling chicks regardless, becuase he knows to escalate and close. He is also persistent. His vibing is pretty cool and it can get him far. If he was to learn PU he'd be a beast in 6 months.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your Closer friend is someone I think we should all aspire to.

for everyone out there reading this who wants to get women - seriously wants to have sex with women - this is how you're going to do this. go out and try to close 100 women. escalate, escalate, attempt the close over and over. don't force yourself physically, but kino heavily, quickly ask if she has a boyfriend, or quickly tell her she's sexy, move move move move move!

quickly, by the way, would probably be something around 15 min, not like "Hi. You're sexy. Let's do it." But have 15 min convos with the goal being telling her she's sexy by the end of it. This will help you more than months of reading blogs.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now Introducing...

"C&F" Natural

This guy didn't know how good he was. He knew his problem, he knew he was borderline dancing monkey at times. Only thing he really had going was his C&F mentality and his alpha ways.

If he was a closer he would've pulled a whole lot of ass, instead all he really had was chicks Buying Temperature going through the roof and him ejecting. But the crazy thing was the responses he used to get. Chicks giggling there ass off while he has her up on his shoulder, like some caveman taking the girl to the cave to fuk.

This kid used to set limiting beliefs on himself, be it his braces, his looks, but what he wasn't realizing was that he had chicks loving him at particular moment.

I remember one day seeing this hb9 that I always wanted to talk to, who happened to be highly attracted to me HUG my friend. It caught me off guard because I didn't know she knew anyone in my social circle. I remember her trying to stay in our group because I was there, but my friend starts saying all this stuff like...

"That's how you give a proper hug? Get over here?"
"Why the fuk are you still standing her? Did I say you can stand here?"

And even though I was thinking "WTF I want to get with her" I was also saying "DAMN he has balls"

Like my "cool kid" Natural friend, this friend would always break rapport and at first it was hard for me to be comfortable hanging with him because he'd always do that sh!t to me. HE also would misinterpret stuff, so you would have to watch what I say or it would turn into him AMOGing. He did alot of impressions also.

What was cool about him was how he always misinterpreted the kino that chicks would do on him and so he would start playing like they are coming on to him and he'd start rubbing on there ass and everything.

His biggest problem was he was doing to much dancing monkey stuff, what I like to call overgaming. He could never be serious with a chick. ONLY one chick he ever was serious with, that he told me about and she was basically in love with him until she ended up in a different relationship. The same chick that was basically in love with him, I had wanted to approach back in my AFC days.

What it really came down to, was his witty humor and his dominance. He was getting pretty muscular, so he used to move like he was alpha. He would lift chicks up and manhandle them. lol. Overall he was a fun dude to chill with.

Highlights
- Watching him pickup countless girls who were 5ft and just manhandle them and do all sorts of things with there little bodies. (lol)
- Watching his crazy misinterpretations and how he implemented kino with the misinterpretations
- Me and him pumping our states in the food court, by dancing to the techno music playing. Everyone on line is looking like "WTF" (Good Times)
- Us Pumping our states by acting like our lives was a action movie (These were the days I realized minds are very creative and reality is actually perception. It made life more intense then the average boring sh!t)
- One time a girl opened me due to a playful arguement me and NAtural friend had. As the chick starts talking to me, Natural friend bluntly AMOGs me (lmao, Talk about "Me approaching and him takiing the set" lol) and starts talking to the chick.

Final Words: Me and this kid became good friends and we ended up always putting each other in state. IF one of us was out of state we'd do stuff to put ourselves back into state. He also pushed me into alot of sets, and when I say push he literally PUSHED me. Even though he never cold approach a set due to his limiting beliefs. His motto was "Snow Plowman, approaches the girls and bring them back into the group". (lol)

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marinetti said:
your Closer friend is someone I think we should all aspire to.

for everyone out there reading this who wants to get women - seriously wants to have sex with women - this is how you're going to do this. go out and try to close 100 women. escalate, escalate, attempt the close over and over. don't force yourself physically, but kino heavily, quickly ask if she has a boyfriend, or quickly tell her she's sexy, move move move move move!

quickly, by the way, would probably be something around 15 min, not like "Hi. You're sexy. Let's do it." But have 15 min convos with the goal being telling her she's sexy by the end of it. This will help you more than months of reading blogs.
So true, also there is a guru who stresses this SOO much, I think it was "Closer" natural and the Guru who caused me to become very dominant, because now I kino in less than 30 seconds and I'm always hugging and going for kisses within 5 mins. It's crazy how fast I kino now. Few years back you could never tell me to kino quickly becuase I would've never done it.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes! kino kino kino kino

pickup does not work without kino.

touch a girl on the shoulder when you shake her hand. hug her when she does something awesome.

touch touch touch guys, keep doing casual touch, and then sex will seem like just a natural extension of your relationship.

Snow Plowman, which guru are you referring to? because i can think of several who would stress this. I'm just curious.

Reaction score
I'm always reading about "Peacocking", "****y and Funny", "Being Cool", etc, however all that you require to pick up the hottest babes is what you mentioned in your first post "A Powerful Frame", "Kino", is another thing that is needed but that is about it in reality. :cool:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HaremMasterThomas said:
I'm always reading about "Peacocking", "****y and Funny", "Being Cool", etc, however all that you require to pick up the hottest babes is what you mentioned in your first post "A Powerful Frame", "Kino", is another thing that is needed but that is about it in reality. :cool:
Yea to me all I think is important is your "Strong frame" "Kino escalation" and "Conveying your real personality". Stuff like peacocking, C&F, being cool, etc to me is like things that are apart of your personality based on your thought patterns. The C&F, being hard to get, etc to me are just behavior patterns that comes from a specific thought pattern.

I might post how my game was last, as it was sort of different compared to all my naturals but still came back to one thing "The girl saw my personality and came into my world"

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming to the lab to be analyzed...

"Player" Natural

This kid was the newest kid I had met out of all the Naturals I knew. At first I hated this kid because he thought he was cooler than everyone and he used to ALWAYS AMOG me. When he says "What up" he'd slam his elbow into my chest, or he'd walk by take his two fingers and poke my solar pulex (sp?) which pissed me off alot. I hated this kid because he used to always fuk with me, and it got to the point where one day I was going to fight him.

This guy's reality was that he was cooler than everyone and that all the chicks loved him. He believed that his reality was reality and that everyone around him was lames. He had his little fashion team that he considered an elite group and if you weren't part of it you were basically not important. He would constantly tool people and also he'd always say gay stuff, random stuff, or do stupid jokes on you.

Somehow we both had respect for each other. None of my natural friends really liked him because they thought he told alot of lies. He once came up to our group saying he fuked over 100+ different women and that he did it because once he gets home he fuks and later on he fuks a different girl.

The way this guy rolled was that he didn't care about anybody besides the girls he fuked with and his elite fashion team, who were supposedly helpers of his clothing line which up to this day I think was fake because I've seen his cloth being sold elsewhere, and I don't think he had that much exposure. Also he used to say the most random and gay things but because he was congruent with it most of the times he'd get away. The way he interacted with people basically subtly messaged that "I'm cooler than you so be happy that your talking to me". Like most of my friends its not easy getting rapport with them, this guy also broke alot of rapport.

Me and this kid never really became that cool with each other because my other natural friends disliked him because he always thought he was cooler than everyone, so there was alot of AMOGing going back and forth. He had a good way of reframing things too, that helpped him assert who he was from a position of power and not some guy who was *****ing up under pressure. Even though I have seen him fall as far as his identity goes.

But nonetheless he was always with the hottest chicks. He was always had his own unique style and I remember when I first started changing my style he tried to AMOG me about it.

I'm not too sure how he used to interact with girls, most of the time it was normal chit chat with his presence of him being real cool. Only once in awhile he'd tell stories or say some random thing to the girl. Chicks were always wanting to hang with him. He'd always create a handshake that the girl would have to do everytime she meets him. He had his own peacocky style, quotes, expressions, words, etc. Everything he did was his own little branch of his reality and if you were reacting to it then you were going to get sucked in easily. I've seen many people try to say his quotes, talk like him, and basically do his handshakes.

This guy always kept his pulls on the low, I barely told anyone that I knew about it and he rarely told me about the girls he laid. But I did know he laid a few and I did see the hottest chicks that we knew interacting with him. Overall he looked like a guy who was getting laid and act like it.

Highlights:
- One day he AMOGed me and I Amogged him back worst than what he did
- The day I was in a set and he tried to AMOG me but I kind of made him look foolish. (This is the first time I actually understood that no matter what someone else projects they can still lose the power they've created. No one is invincible lol)
- Watching him handle being on trial by dozens of naturals about a sexual activity he did and his so called 100+ lays and having sex over 1000+ times. Watching him handle the social pressure was cool as he never reacted.
- Seeing how strong his reality was, similar to "Strong Frame" natural except this kid didn't have such a strong frame, he just had many reinforcement of his reality due to his different style, expression, quotes, etc. He was living in his own world that he brought people in
- Always finding out that he knew all the hottest chicks (This used to bug me out at first because I didn't like the kid at first)

Final Words: The kid and I had respect for each other. He stopped Amogging and realized I was a cool guy too and that he wasn't the only cool guy in the world. He used to try and hang with me a few times but I wasn't that cool with him, as my friends hated him and some of them would go as far as just beating him up. Nonetheless he used to pull chicks and his behaviors were rather unique.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
frame control is how every single one of us sets up an interaction with another person. If we go in shy and afraid that the hot girl is going to be mean to us, the frame is immediately "She has power, I have none." Whereas with this guy, the frame was "I have all the power, and I can use it as I wish." This frame is extremely powerful, mostly because if you firmly believe in it, then there's nothing anyone else can do to affect you, because you honestly believe they have no power over you.

The problem with this natural is that he was a serious douche about it. You don't need to be a douche to have a successful strong frame.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marinetti said:
frame control is how every single one of us sets up an interaction with another person. If we go in shy and afraid that the hot girl is going to be mean to us, the frame is immediately "She has power, I have none." Whereas with this guy, the frame was "I have all the power, and I can use it as I wish." This frame is extremely powerful, mostly because if you firmly believe in it, then there's nothing anyone else can do to affect you, because you honestly believe they have no power over you.

The problem with this natural is that he was a serious douche about it. You don't need to be a douche to have a successful strong frame.
Exactly, its like your interpretation of reality. If you look back at some of the natural's I write about, some of them think they are the coolest guy in the world and so they have behavior patterns of a guy who is like that.

If your frame is weak you take on the other person's frame. Reality is whatver you think it is. When I first started hanging with these dudes I used to always get sucked into there frame and so it was hard to interact with them. But after awhile we just had mutual respect and we never threw our frames on each other, only playfully.

In the case of player Natural he really was a douche lol.

Hanging with "Strong Frame" Natural, I developed a pretty strong frame, just as strong if not stronger than him. But we became real cool and would put social pressure on others together, like tag team partners lol. We didn't give a fuk but I'll save that for my last post.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now introducing...

"Cousin" Natural

This kid is on the money and is one of the few who has those epic stories. Now he isn't as great as my FIRST cousin natural who I used to hang with when I was in Junior High School. (He recently turned AFC when he fell in a LTR with this one girl who he is now in a Long distance relationship with, haven't spoke to him in a year or two)

Just a brief background of my FIRST cousin, he laid 28 girls by age 19. This is what he said to his Long term girlfriend when they were on the phone, he doesn't know that I heard the convo and that he has gone AFC. Never got to look into the mindset of him.

So back the "Cousin" Natural, the SECOND guy around. This kid basically conveys that sex is normal and its not a big deal. Heck, he'd think everyone on seduction forums is try hard because sex isn't a big deal.

This kid has told me stories of him fuking chicks on the stairwell, on a busy street behind a tree, on the front doorstep, at a bus stop. To him sh!t was normal, cool and fun. The chicks never felt like sluts after, they loved it because he loved it and never judged.

He is probably the only NATURAL I know that doesn't judge women on what they do sexually. I'm not sure if he got that from me but when hanging with me he doesn't use the words slut or anything similar. We both believe that most things girls do sexually is normal because girls are horny as hell.

His game is a bit different than most, instead of actual C&F and all of that he is more of the dominant guy. He has a line in his mind of what he will and will not accept from people and he is constantly LEADing. He also kinos alot. I haven't seen any obvious conversational stuff that he does. His conversations are rather normal, it may have humor here and there.

Him getting women has to do more with his presence and overall dominance. He like most of my natural friends have his own style of fashion. He is cool, even though he doesn't have the delusional belief like most of my natural friends, he does have cool qualities or should I say intriguing. Most of the chicks he gets with want to come along for the ride.

Now he doesn't PULL quickly like advocated in PU forums. But he does CLOSE the deal when the time comes. He's had a few girls who were just attracted from the jump and he just CLOSED the deal. But usually he has like 1-2 main girlfriends and he gets a few other lays here and there because the chick threw herself at him and he just closed. WHY?

Because SEX to him is no big deal and just as normal as watching TV. I seriously mean that too. Most of his stories end up with him rubbing some puss and just leading them somewhere (anywhere) and just fuking the chick. The worst has to be when he took a chick in a closest and fuked her, meanwhile the boyfriend was looking around for the chick.

Highlights
- His stories, they are always bizzare and good to here. He never really talks about the regular ones, only the public sex ones haha.
- Real chill and laid-back
- First time Hanging with some chicks in his social circle and watching him play fighting with two of the chicks, I later find out that one of his friends walks in the room while he was sucking on one of the chicks breasts (What was I doing...WATCHING "White Chicks" with the guys :cuss: )
- Has that line in his mind, like seriously if you cross it he will address it, that is how dominant he is. He doesn't let sh!t slide.
- Him throwing me a chick he knew and the end results is the chick wanting to meet me and also her going webcam to show me some stuff :D (Up to this day I do not know how I got her to want to meet up so quick, how I got her to go on her webcam, or how all of that went down...because it was all through TEXT and I hate talking to chicks online. She was the one and only chick I ever spoke too online)

Final Words: He has game, and its more subtle than most of my friends. If you say him you'd think he gets laid, but if you didn't have a good insight in social dynamics then you wouldn't even know if he has game because what he does is very subtle. He isn't doing C&F or any of that, where you can visibly see he is getting a reaction. The chicks just feel the social pressure being around him and feel a bit horny whenever he touches them.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be one of the best threads EVAH! :cheer:

Anyhow, I have NEVER been able to sexually-escalate so quickly. Sometimes when I cross the line between playful and sexual too fast, I feel I get a somewhat shocked look. Which makes me back off it.

But, I think this is an advanced sticking point I will have to deal with later at some point. It just still amazes me that guys can get sexual so fast and somehow bypass all the societal walls against that. I guess it's something that I'd just actually like to really witness in person (but haven't yet).

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do all these guys look like? Tall/short, skinny/built, handsome/ugly etc. Would be interesting to know.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
This has got to be one of the best threads EVAH! :cheer:

Anyhow, I have NEVER been able to sexually-escalate so quickly. Sometimes when I cross the line between playful and sexual too fast, I feel I get a somewhat shocked look. Which makes me back off it.

But, I think this is an advanced sticking point I will have to deal with later at some point. It just still amazes me that guys can get sexual so fast and somehow bypass all the societal walls against that. I guess it's something that I'd just actually like to really witness in person (but haven't yet).

I know what your talking about, but don't even worry too much on how she reacts to your touching. I remember two disinct chicks used to do that to me.

One was more of the "Don't touch me" type, where If I'd kino she'd swear I'm hitting on her and would always say don't touch me. So what I'd do was thorw humor and escalate, she'd then throw a **** test "Don't touch me" and I'd pass it and escalate more. If I was giving her hot and cold signals, I'd chill back and make her come on me and then tell her she can't have me and how she's trying to seduce me. (This was by far one of the hardest chicks to escalate with)

I remember seeing other more attractive guys doing it to her but when she'd say don't touch me they'd blow themselves out by reacting.

L777 said:
What do all these guys look like? Tall/short, skinny/built, handsome/ugly etc. Would be interesting to know.
Most of them are average looking, maybe 1-2 of them consider themselves pretty boys.

Most of them are average dudes, who are dressed cool. None of them are taller than me there all below 5'10, two naturals who I haven't mentioned yet are shorter than 5'5.

There is however one natural who is clearly fat, but he never identifies that he is fat. He is so confident that I sometimes forget he is fat lol. Most of the chicks I used to mess with that hung out with them would sometimes call some of my friends Ugly, of course I don't like chicks dissing my friends so I call them out on that in a playful but assertive way. Usually though these girls can't believe some of my friends are actually fuking chicks and those are usually the ones who don't look typically cool.