Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kings rule the world, and the little people just get whats left over...

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that what you guys want to be?

Do you wanna be one of those little people that was always too "shy" or too "lazy" or too "ugly" to go out and get what you want from life?

Cos the more I read this forum, the more I feel a few of you are just here because you THINK it's doing you good when actually this "place" is getting you nowhere!!

If your not careful, some of you will become very unhappy people in the future -Some of you already have, but there is always hope!

No, I am not saying you should leave, I am saying to those of you who are not doing everything in your power to become one of the kings in life, that you should be!!

I / We am sick of reading posts about little things that should not effect you and you can get over if you only have the right mindset in life.

And here I am gonna tell you guys... There is only ONE thing (I don't care what you say!) stopping you from becoming one of the kings in society...

!-!-!-!!!YOUR MINDSET!!!-!-!-!

It doesn't matter how crap your life is if your mind is thinking in the right gear...

Todays society is a rough, fast, cruel but fun ride. -The fun is only seen by the kings of societ of course!

And what do you need to do to become a king?
Do I need to answer this?? (KEEP THINKING YOURSELF!)

The sad truth about todays modern day world that we all live in is that crime pays, the winners are the jerks, the happiest people we know only think about themselves and the kings of society are the ones who KNOW that they are the kings. They don't care if you disagree, your opinion is worth nothing to them!

Kings are smart, they know there is over 6 billion people on the earth...

If a guy talks **** about him he couldn't give a **** -he puts it down to jealousy!

If a girl rejects him he goes and throws acid in her face
uh... no, I mean he sees it as her loss and moves on unphased by the rejection because he knows thats only one girl out of over 3 billion who he is STUCK on the same rock with. -He may as well take advantage of them since he has been put here amongst all these little people who have no clue!

So what happens?

The kings get everything they want... Well, almost

And the little people get what's left over of the cake as 3rds after the jerks have moved in and took anything that was worth wanting to eat!

Which do you wanna be?
It's upto you!

Are you still thinking? "WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A KING"

For anyone too dumb to work it out I am now going to tell you in one sentence.

To become a king you must REALLY believe at all times you are number one, NOBODY is above or more important than you.

When you know your the number one on Earth people will either agree or disagree VERY strongly with you...

If they agree you take advantage of them, if they don't you laugh in their faces and show the rest of the world that you don't take notice of people who don't have the same "belief" as you!

-A simple, yet VERY fcuked up guide to life.
It works for me, try it at your own risk!

------------------
*Hidden-Danjer*

Stand back people I am in love with myself!

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one mate.

When I first came to this board (in the shadows) I was ashamed of myself, no woman and not much respect, but a wikked sense of humour..See, I spell it HUMOUR because I am British, I don't bend down to American spellings, but maybe American Women...

But after a while, I could see the people like me getting redirected by the Master DJs, saying how the No shyte attitude is the one to carry...I want you, but don't need you...Is a phrase that springs to mind..

So right now, I am in the process of changing my image, Iv'e got the cool clothes and the nice shoes, mostly black...It has got to the point where some of my friends have started saying that I look quite mysterious..I like that..Now I have to work on getting myself more recognised. I was thinking of wearing nothing but white one day, just to add a bit of contrast...Or maybe I will just join the University magazine crew.

Anyways, I have to go now, I set up a lunch date with a prospect..I'm hoping she will want a bit more than food to eat....

Laters

------------------
When you're as great as I am, it's hard to be humble.
--Muhammad Ali

Don_090

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first came to this site I had low SE and sucked at when it came to getting girls, I read and read and for the first 3 months I did nothing, except get more miserable, but then a time came where I decided to turn the tables, and be the man, Well I'm the man now, I honestly don't give a **** to people who try putting me down, I'm not in this world to get even with everyone else, I'm here to get greater, so far I've done that.

This is a great post dude, and all the other posts you've put up too I remeber being pretty good, in order to skydive, first ya gotta jump

Seize the day, make your lives magnificant

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love it! Very seldom have truer words been spoken...

Gipper

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Patroclus82:
Nice one mate.

I don't bend down to American spellings, but maybe American Women...

... Hey Pat, shouldn't the women bend down for you??? unless you like bending over. But that's none of my buisness

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAHHHHHHHHHH

I was young, nieve...Not as sexy...

All I can say is that I have changed a lot since I was that new recruit DJ guy..

I have also managed to restict my usage of swear words...

------------------
Absolute Intrigue

[This message has been edited by Patroclus82 (edited 11-01-2001).]

good-disciple

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, right now i am trying to change my mindset.....by brainwashing my mind here...I believe that one day i woke up and realizes that I am a king.

I have no rival, no one can be my equal

[This message has been edited by good-disciple (edited 12-04-2001).]

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah... I posted such an article?

I'm impressed!

------------------
*Hidden-Danjer*

Yes, I am British... Yes, I am better than the rest of you! :D

Visit my website, tell me what you think?

www.RampantRabbit.com
www.GirlfriendProblems.com

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bringing back one of the high quality posts for your reading pleasure ;)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is true. u sit at home and u feel like a king, u go out and feel like a *****. just think about the feeling u gonna have when u come home alone... hesitation=masturbation. told ya.

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
Just had to bump this!
I miss ya old wise puppies.I really do.
You guys wrote from your heart!

miketan70

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post :)