Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Video Report: Live footage from the field!!! (Transformation Part 1)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/27/09

INTRO

Shoutout to any High school kid, or College kid who feels like he can't approach, we all were in your shoes once, please watch all the vids man, we just trying to inspire you!!!
Shout out to all my field reporters, shout out to Phat Rabbit I see you dog, shout out to all my guys getting it in man. It’s our turn knaman? Summer is almost hereeeeeeeee

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/RdUoHK8-Kbot-In-field-5-Question-Game
^^5 question game, noticed how the chick was all over him then doing her own version of a "push n pull"(amazing, lol @ the smoke!!)

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/gHf9U0w-Secert-Handshake
^^Sollie's "Secert handshake" (orgins Sollie) Kino shiiit, I'll explain more later, after she said "you fcking keep changing" just go for the hug,

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/6pS7Gx3-Kbot-FR-part-1
^^Kbot giving that FR, I lost the "big yapp" challenge, I'll explain that more later

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/MSPUmpM-Kbot-FR-part-2
^^part 2, :D

Sollie's version:

Overall I was chilling being a chode, It's not that i didn't feel like gaming but my whole attitude was "i dont give a shht" even Kbot could tell I wasn't out going hard like I usually do, however my demeanor tonight was just to relax and not force it, I even had a chick approach me just to "conversate" . I had a two set of two blond's I didn't go for the close. I was helping Kbot and Eric out here and there knamean anyway I'm going to bed enjoy the exclusive, unedited footage

Peace

More to come.....

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool video's .....the handshake one I could barely see though but it's to be expected.

Good job.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats whats up

kingy said:
lol funny vids man, like it. you messed up the 5 question game tho :-o
'
Lol that ain't me that's my wing, I'm the guy taping this ish

@ Jon, yeah I was doing this with my Cam, it's dark, cheap cam, ligthing is crabby, but I was just trying to show examples of kino.

lol @ the field reports dudes was drunk (I was sober though)

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good **** lol.

When summer comes around I plan on putting up some vids myself. Not that I'm waiting for anything in particular, but I can't get in to many bars around here so I do a lot of my summer field work at the beach or walking downtown.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool

magickarl said:
Good **** lol.

When summer comes around I plan on putting up some vids myself. Not that I'm waiting for anything in particular, but I can't get in to many bars around here so I do a lot of my summer field work at the beach or walking downtown.

Yeah we gonna do daygame this summer as well, hopefully I can get some footage too, will see, daygame is a challenge for me haven't done much of it, but I think right now that's something I rather do because day game it's easier to catch a chick one on one

Anabia521

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity..
Does this "cut your supplies off" work the other way around??!! Meaning, if the woman did this to a man, would he desire her more??

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
The links aren't working. Could you please check?