Alpha Male Attraction Secrets

Video - 7 Simple Scientific Tricks to Have Any Woman You Want

How to Be the Bad Boy Women Love

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Tips
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
HalfPUAHalfAFC
Senior Don Juan

HalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to behold
Recovering from a failed text solicitation for afternoon bang

Here's a situation where the advice to (1) never apologize and (2) flip the script worked to salvage a plate today.

I work at home a few days a week. Today, I was lining up a date for this evening but this also got me thinking it would be fun to have a lunch time quicky with a chick I banged last week.

So, I text her: "You get a lunch break? You should come over"

Her (two hours later): "If all you want is sex, then you are looking in the wrong place"

Me (20 minutes later): "I guess I am going to have to eat my pan of lasagna by myself"

Her: (5 minutes later): Ha ha

Her: (2 hours later, hamster spinning): "If I made the wrong assumption, I apologize. Just seemed like the case"

Will ignore for a while. Of course all I'm interested in is sex with her. Not girlfriend material.

Anyway, hold frame, deflect, flip the script, etc. If you try a gambit with a text for sex and you do it vaguely/non-explicitly, if they call you on it, you can turn it around and keep her around for another bang.

Funny, it was bugging her for the last few hours. She had to send that last text to keep ME interested.
HalfPUAHalfAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
ARrocket
Master Don Juan

ARrocket is a name known to allARrocket is a name known to allARrocket is a name known to allARrocket is a name known to allARrocket is a name known to allARrocket is a name known to all
Good example of turning things around. I did the same thing once, but mine was 'watch the hockey game' (our university team was playing).

As a tangent, I often use food as an excuse for her to come over.
ARrocket is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: