Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can we smell fertility?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the good fortune to be with a girl literally half my age recently. I picked her up after she worked an 8-hour shift. Making out with her on my back deck, I could smell her vagina getting wet. With a woman my age, that would have been a bad smell. With her it was like pheromones. It's not a "good" smell like perfume, but it drives you absolutely batsh!t crazy with lust.

Is that the smell of fertility? Other animals are all about crotch-sniffing as part of the mating ritual. I don't see why humans should be any different. If a girl's crotch smells like rotting fish or spoiled milk, maybe that's because it's not fertile. But if the smell drives you wild, maybe that's because she is.

It would make complete sense to me that the smell of teenage pvssy should drive all of us wild as males of the species, because that is the pvssy most likely to make a baby. It's evolutionary programming. But I've never seen mainstream science talk about it. I suspect the middle-aged feminists don't tolerate talk of their smelly, dried-up vaginas.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
It would make complete sense to me that the smell of teenage pvssy should drive all of us wild as males of the species, because that is the pvssy most likely to make a baby. It's evolutionary programming. But I've never seen mainstream science talk about it.
Careful man, you're venturing very close to human biodiversity territory there and that's "scientific racism". Are you a nazi?

There was a snoozer that used to post here back in 02 called niggle that swore he could smell when a chick was menstruating (or ovulating?). I believed him. I definitely think it's possible and some of us are more sensitive than others. I often get a stonking headache after just 5 minutes exposure to a chicks dodgy perfume and yet they can sit in that sh!t all day, even cooking smells can give me a headache. Also when my ex was pregnant her body smelt differently. It was nice.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I think I know what you mean. A chick I banged a while back had a certain smell to her vagina as well. It wasn't displeasing to the nose like rotten eggs, but it had a certain smell to it. I didn't have to shove my face down there to smell it either.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
It's evolutionary programming. But I've never seen mainstream science talk about it. I suspect the middle-aged feminists don't tolerate talk of their smelly, dried-up vaginas.
You might want to check out "The Red Queen" by Ridley. He speaks at length about the different sexual strategies of various primates and how that influences their type of society.

Chimps, for example, have big red asses when they are fertile, but women don't exhibit any visibly positive signs.

They CAN, however, become a bit more horny when their in estrus, which may lead to a more readily moistening crotch, which is maybe what you smelled.

They tend behave a bit more seductively and much more feminine when they are fertile. They don't know they are doing so, in their minds it just "happened," but uncle Darwin knows what's up.

It would be an interesting experiment, to seduce 100 teenagers, half while in estrus, and half while not, and see if you detect any differences in odors coming from the holiest of holies.

"Oh, baby, yes.. oh yesss...wait, what? What's that your waving next to my crotch?"

"Oh don't worry about that honey, I'm just collecting data..."

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can smell certain women when they're on the rag, but the majority I cannot. One of my LTRs gave off the smell when she was on it, but there was a woman I worked with who almost constantly gave off the vagina smell. Every once in a while I'll be near someone in a public place and I can smell it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I can smell what I think is more a woman's scented maxi pad than her lady bits themselves.

I can also tell when a woman is ovulating by my attraction to her. No smell there, just a feeling.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you say makes sense, although I've technically never 'smelled' horniness. But they say that women can sense testosterone in men, so I don't see any reason why we can't sense estrogen in them, or whatever.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my armpits used to smell exactly of pvssy. it was lovely.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I had the good fortune to be with a girl literally half my age recently. I picked her up after she worked an 8-hour shift. Making out with her on my back deck, I could smell her vagina getting wet. With a woman my age, that would have been a bad smell. With her it was like pheromones. It's not a "good" smell like perfume, but it drives you absolutely batsh!t crazy with lust.

Is that the smell of fertility? Other animals are all about crotch-sniffing as part of the mating ritual. I don't see why humans should be any different. If a girl's crotch smells like rotting fish or spoiled milk, maybe that's because it's not fertile. But if the smell drives you wild, maybe that's because she is.

It would make complete sense to me that the smell of teenage pvssy should drive all of us wild as males of the species, because that is the pvssy most likely to make a baby. It's evolutionary programming. But I've never seen mainstream science talk about it. I suspect the middle-aged feminists don't tolerate talk of their smelly, dried-up vaginas.
Reading this post actually started making me hard. Something about how you described it...the very fact that this happened to me seems to validate what you're posting. I would also encourage you to not lose sight of what your senses provide you. Smell for instance is so often tossed by the wayside as being too subtle, but if you pay attention its easily one of the most powerful as you've found out.

You didn't indicate if you went down on her for deeper investigation. Did you? How was it? Have you two been at it again and have you been able to confirm this multiple times? I admit I'm envious. I think any guy, anywhere, should be able to have an example provided to him of exactly what you're smelling so they know 'this is what a natural and healthy woman does'. If you could bottle that up as some kind of scientific sample, could you imagine how quickly the entire world of feminism would be turned on its head. That would literally be the kill shot for decades of it because women everywhere, once they learned this stuff was out, would immediately be making sure they were healthy and in good shape to make sure they were able to produce the same sweet smells you just had.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
I don't know about you scrubs, but I can definitely smell obesity.
Yup, I've smelled that too. F*cking curdled milk smells better than that.

ovoxo

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex has strong odors down there just like OP describes. Nothing more of a turn on than a girl so wet that you can smell it.

Side Note: She also cums very easily and it wasn't uncommon for me to make her orgasm 2,3,4,5 times with some effort. Makes me wonder if there's a link between how wet (smell it while clothed) and how easily a female can orgasm.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/268/1469/797.abstract

Yep.

"the odour differences between the follicular and luteal phases did not dissipate quickly over time as male raters were able to detect and judge follicular phase body odours as more pleasant and sexy than the odours from the luteal phase even after the T–shirts were kept at room temperature for one week. These findings suggest that ovulation may not be concealed and that men could use ovulation–linked odours in their mate selection."

Also.

Other studies showed that women can tell when OTHER women are ovulating via smell/pheromones, and become more competitive as a result. Ever had those days where you had one girl, and it seemed like every girl was coming up to you?

Also fun fact, the guy who wrote the paper in the link I put there is also the guy who was famous for attraction based on the waist to hip ratio.