Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with mom

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha so women are easy to deal with, but what about your mom? My mom does everything that would make me never talk to someone again, and I always manage to forgive her.
When I was a kid she told me she regretted me. Somehow through my parents getting divorced my mom managed to see everything she hated about my dad in me, and my dad everything he hated about my mom. I had a really crappy childhood, my sisters were always flawless in my parents eyes and I a huge **** up.
Once I was 18 (still in HS) she kicked me out. I tried my bezt to maintain a relationship for years. She would never call me, not once. I would always be the one to call her but she was always too busy to visit or go do anything.

A few years later I got fed up and told her I never wanted to talk to her again. I surmised it was the push-pull feeling I got from the relationship, that it was some kindof game. 6 months later I was out of town and she called all my relatives asking if they knew where I was because I had broken into her house and stolen a bunch of stuff. Apparently she found the missing things later on.
So two years after that my stepdad got diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and within the same month her dad (my grandpa) got diagnosed with stage 3 prostate cancer. Somehow I felt guilty and started talking to her again. My stepdad died a month ago, things seemed to be going really well between me and my family.
But now its back to the same game. She either misses my calls or texts me she will call later cause shes busy. I rescheduled my whole week twice to work on her car and she stood me up both times at the last minute.

Anyways, so the whole point is this uninterested, rejection game of hers. Should I just next my own mom? Im sooo tired of her ****, Im not willing to play the game with her. Any other girl and this would be easy, but with my mom I somehow feel obligated.

Let me know your thoughts, opinions and stories!

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Should I just next my own mom? Im sooo tired of her ****, Im not willing to play the game with her.
I agree with your sentiments fully, and so the best course of action would be to remove the negativity from your life. In other words, cut all contact with your mother and keep her out of your life.

You have done everything reasonably possible to establish some sort of contact with your mother and all she has done is shown disinterest towards you. That does not sound like the kind of person you want sticking in your life, especially if it is your own mother!