Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wont let me do anal

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf wont let me do anal with her. shes let her exes do it but says she makes people wait for it.

I had sex with her during my holy month which I really really shouldnt have and I feel liek she owes it me. Unfair I know. But I feel like **** when she said no, even though others have and put it all into perspective.

I tried to talk it through with her a bit but shes not budging.

RabidWolverine

Don Juan
Reaction score
i second that - she owes you nothing.if you say that to her, she going to walk away laughing.

and if she let her flames from the past do anal, she doesnt like you as much, as she liked them. trust me.

the "im making you wait" line is a huge excuse. its her way of getting you to stop talking to her about it.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RabidWolverine said:
i second that - she owes you nothing.if you say that to her, she going to walk away laughing.

and if she let her flames from the past do anal, she doesnt like you as much, as she liked them. trust me.

the "im making you wait" line is a huge excuse. its her way of getting you to stop talking to her about it.
What would you suggest?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would you want to do anal?

I don't blame your girl, you probably weirded her out.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Why the hell would you want to do anal?

I don't blame your girl, you probably weirded her out.
Because shes on her period. and now i know others have but she wont let me is f*cking me off

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really pissing me off. How can this not offend someone? Shes basically saying shes had anal with other people but wont with me.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I being really unfair here? If I said to her I went down on others girls but not her because it's a big thing for me. Would she just accept that? Is that a bad thing to ask her.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wonderer said:
Am I being really unfair here? If I said to her I went down on others girls but not her because it's a big thing for me. Would she just accept that? Is that a bad thing to ask her.
Going down on a girl is not the same as anal. One is disgusting to some while the other in PAINFUL to some. These are not equivalent. So yes, it's a bad thing to ask.

If she's fvcking you and you are enjoying yourself I think that's the important thing to remember in this scenario. Don't worry about what other guys have done. Concentrate on what you want to do with her. If no anal is a deal breaker I guess you have to look elsewhere. But make that because YOU want anal not because of what happened with other guys.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I do anything to please her in the bedroom but she won't for me

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the case then drop her. You two aren't sexually compatible.

Montague_Leach

Don Juan
Reaction score
wonderer said:
My gf wont let me do anal with her. shes let her exes do it but says she makes people wait for it.
Ah, you feel a bit inferior my friend after hearing about the other lads who intruded her arsehole. Yes, you feel that you should have the pleasure of reaming her a good one as well eh?

wonderer said:
I had sex with her during my holy month which I really really shouldnt have and I feel liek she owes it me.
Never put your sexual pleasures before your religion my friend, then you won't feel she has to owe you an anal reaming when she is on the rag.

wonderer said:
Unfair I know. But I feel like **** when she said no, even though others have and put it all into perspective.

I tried to talk it through with her a bit but shes not budging.

Never argue about not getting sex with a lass my friend, you will be emasculated when she won't give into your sexual desires. Her feelings for you will dissipate much quicker thus putting a damper on your relationship.

If I may ask you this, why don't you let her suck you off until she drains you dry? Let her stroke you really fast with the hand of her cherry palm until you explode. Would feel good eh?

Anal isn't all that it's cracked up to be my friend. When you pull your lasso out of her areshole it may look like a licorice stick, then you will get a nauseous feeling from the smell and experience. Your c0ck will look like a chili dog sliding out of her warm buns which will make you never want to order one again from the restaurant.

She has a wonderful hole that she uses for a mouth my friend, let her use that to pleasure you so you don't have to hear her talk so much.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wonderer said:
I feel like I do anything to please her in the bedroom but she won't for me
Personally I am not a fan of anal…BUT anytime I wanted to do something with a broad I was dating or even a one night stand fuk…I didn't ask for permission or warn them ahead of time.

While getting hot and heavy and escalating I would just kinda go for it and see how she reacts. I date a lot of latinas and they LOVE there asses played with…like eating there pussay and putting a finger slightly in there ass and they go insane for it (in a good way) usually though the first attempt or two they stop and say something but I just escalate and go back to it.

Your Solution

STOP talking about it. Just attempt it while your banging her. Get her in doggy style and start fuking her and randomly pull out and slowly stick it in her ass. She is going to stop you and say something but you just go "oh my bad babe" then try it again lol.

Women love a man who don't ask and just do it!

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you ain't pressing the right buttons bro. I can guarantee you now if she's into enough she'll do anything. You need to work on your sexual skills, she just ain't turned on enough...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wonderer said:
I had sex with her during my holy month which I really really shouldnt have
By doing something like this you have let her sechsuality over power you. This is how you lose frame. You have given her control over the sechsual relationship and now you don't like the result. Now its about her getting what she wants. She isn't worried about pleasing you, only herself.

Here's a good rule of thumb about life...the one who cares the least has the most power.

I used to always crave sechs and wanted it more than my partner did. As a result she became the gate keeper and called the shots. I learned later in life that if you don't let your cravings control you that you will be the one in control of how and when, not her. She will be begging you and be much more submissive to your desires.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wonderer said:
This is really pissing me off. How can this not offend someone? Shes basically saying shes had anal with other people but wont with me.
Personally if a chick has had anal with multiple partners, she is not a keeper. JMO.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
Women love a man who don't ask and just do it!
Also this. Never ask permission for anything. If they make a fuss, just dial it back a notch then escalate back into it. She'll be talking about it the next day how hot it was that you just took what you wanted.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Personally if a chick has had anal with multiple partners, she is not a keeper. JMO.
Nasty chick in my book