Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Official So Suave Members Petition to Add a Field/Lay Report Section

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
This will probably fall upon deaf ears, but f*ck it. There's one at www.venusianarts.com, www.rsdnation.com, and http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/, http://www.puaforums.com/ all have field report sections. Being that field reports are so instrumental in a dude's journey from RAFC to Don Juan, I feel that it's only appropriate that a field report section be added to So Suave. I don't think adding a field report section is asking too much and it will do a lot to add to the overall quality of the board.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I continually ask for field reports and not just theories or advice..

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to see one of these added.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the only reason there isn't one is because SS likes to distance itself from the pick up community. I've said plenty of times, a seduction/dating forum needs more than just theory, it needs field reports showing the good and the bad.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
I think the only reason there isn't one is because SS likes to distance itself from the pick up community. I've said plenty of times, a seduction/dating forum needs more than just theory, it needs field reports showing the good and the bad.
Yea this does make sense.

sylvester the cat said:
Why don't you just post a Field Report?
Because field reports get lost in the shuffle because the DJ Discussion board is so active. Plus there's no easy way to separate field reports from the countless threads of noobs b!tching unless the title clearly says 'Field Report'

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You're Missing the Point

sylvester the cat said:
Why don't you just post a Field Report?
It isn't about posting a field report, it's about being able to conveniently access other members field reports. For example, I read Wright's journal, (BTW dope sh*t playboy,) but in order to access it, I had to go into my history and find a thread that Wright had recently posted in.

B

BeDJ

I have done field reports in the past and the input from SoSuave members was very helpful to my growth. I try to give my opinions when people post field reports if their ego can take the constructive criticism. I did have a journal a few years ago, but asked to have it deleted after a plate found out about it.

Here is the beginning portions that I managed to recover. Hope it helps!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fN1i0xDp91IBNjSyBHBD1OXPkHR5vsdT-QNScQlkO7c/edit

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a fan of this. I don't really post all that much in regards to game theory and all that stuff but I do enjoy a good field report and writing up my own. In my opinion as well they are the best ways to learn.

Gunner

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that one of the things the Don Juan Discussion section is for. That's where I post my field reports.

If they do add a Field Report section I don't think it should also say lay report. Let that be up to the people making the posts to label.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Number of Threads in the Section Isn't Relevant

Zarky said:
Because there would be about a half-dozen threads in it.
Mr. Wright's The Ramblings, Musings and Encounters of a Manchild is an exceptional journal that is obviously on an advanced level of game, that should be used as an example of where we all eventually hope to be. My only complaint about his journal is that he doesn't update it nearly enough.

Enough is Enough, Time for a Change Journal by thunder_god is a day-by-by accounting of a man's personal journal from hard case newbie to what will hopefully become a full fledged Don Juan. A must reading for anybody who's new to this **** and wants to make a change in there life.

Defensiveend96 JOURNAL is cool for younger guys facing the same issues that high schoolers and college freshman may be going through. The issue isn't quantity (because you can have thirty on going journals that really aren't saying sh*t, it's about quality and seeing how dudes are implementing theory in the field.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm game to documenting some lay reports with my girlfriend. The thread will be called "The Lay Report". Other guys can post their lay reports with their HB's as well.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GameofPickup said:
If I remember correctly, there used to be a FR forum on this site around a decade ago. It got closed due to minimal posting. However, I've always been for it, and it has my vote.

Do you guys remember.. Penkitten, T*ttyman, Backbreaker, etc.?

Jason
Correct! It's still there actually...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23 :cool: :whistle:

I remember those members. They are still around.

A "Field Report" forum has been a big debate before, back when there was a "Suggestions and Feedback" forum. "Success Stories" was created to try to help the situation...

It was used by members for maybe a month, then the "new forum smell" cleared out and people stopped posting success stories (or making them up.)

As others have suggested, post a thread and put "FR" in the front to identify it as a "Field Report," as has been done in the past. Same with "Lay Reports" ("LR" in the front.)

There is another new forum that will be added soon that has been requested a lot before too. If that one gets a lot of interest, then maybe it will make the choice to add a "Field/Lay Report" forum a bit easier.

Also, requests for new forums goes into a forum that already exists. :trouble:

Anything Else.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
How Did Cats Get Exposed?

TheVirtualMind said:
Bring it back, you started by moving The Adventures Of Omipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field there.

TheVirtualMind said:
It was used by members for maybe a month, then the "new forum smell" cleared out and people stopped posting success stories (or making them up.)
:crackup: How did you find out dudes were making things up?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey you! i just found this post!! how the heck are you?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I seem to recall a troll here years ago who posted really lousy tips, and I banished one of his posts to the "Unusual Techniques in Seduction" forum.
don't talk about fight club! rofl