Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Voting for Women

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've got an election coming up in the city, and a woman is running for mayor. I personally feel that a woman shouldn't be running our city, so I'll be voting for someone else. However, the woman seems to have a very good chance of winning.

Anyone else here avoid voting for women?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid voting for a woman unless I know her opponent is really bad. I avoid women in business and professional matters as much as possible. They tend to be incompetent and biased. I philosophically oppose feminism and women holding positions of authority or influence.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Her feeelz will always trump common sense.

Desdinova said:
Anyone else here avoid voting for women?
Like the plague.

When and if I ever meet a chick who leaves me thinking "Now that's one logical chick who could hypothetically lead a nation to greatness" I'll rethink my stance. Estrogen is not really a precursor for self actualization/awareness.

They left the women in charge of Sweden and look at the bang up job they seem to be doing.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de1_1394099792

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gender-madness-swedish-pre-school-bans-him-and-her

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/352108

http://www.vice.com/read/swedish-feminists-are-so-bored-theyre-telling-men-how-to-sit-on-the-bus

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Women politicians seem to do things based off of feels. Some male ones do the same but based on others feels to appeal to that group and get votes.

Most of the time its a bad idea, you cant base anything important off of your emotions. Men tend to be far better at compartmentalization.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's pretty retarded to not vote for a woman because she's a woman. IF shes more qualified i have no problem at all voting for a woman.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has the legit accomplishments and a POV harmonious with mine, sure, will vote for a woman. Those are rare. But yes, as a "feminism/affirmative action" survivor in so many ways throughout my life and career, I can't help but have some residual bias against female candidates until I learn more about them individually.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
that's pretty retarded to not vote for a woman because she's a woman. IF shes more qualified i have no problem at all voting for a woman.
Do people like you just have a mental block with reality? Did you not read the posts? They clearly explained WHY it's not a good idea for a woman to lead, BECAUSE she's a woman.

Obviously there are exceptions. That's why they say a woman can have a chance to prove themselves. But that should realistically be a rare thing.

Actually the people you describe are the idiots who do exactly that. The idiot women who voted for Palin and will vote for Hillary simply because they want a woman in office. And the 99% of American blacks who voted for Obama simply because they wanted a black president.

You need to redirect your name calling to the right people, genius.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply avoid voting. It doesn't make a difference where I live and the choices always suck, so it's not worth my time. I don't like government so why bother consenting to allow one azzhole govern me instead of another.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too long ago, we had an election where I live and I voted for a woman for the reason that the ideas and platform her party stood for resonated the most with my political views as opposed to what the other parties were offering. The same is true when I have voted for male candidates.

There are a lot of capable women out there running countries, giant corporations, etc.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I simply avoid voting. It doesn't make a difference where I live and the choices always suck, so it's not worth my time. I don't like government so why bother consenting to allow one azzhole govern me instead of another.
With all due respect, this is sort of....well, dumb. You live in a country where you will be governed, so you may as well exercise your ONE say-so in that matter. Not voting is simply a cop-out in my opinion.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blistex said:
There are a lot of capable women out there running countries, giant corporations, etc.
No there isn't. And there's a reason for that. And it's not because men are holding them down.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care about gender. I'm all for who brings what to the table.

But voting is pointless. Is your vote going to make a difference? Hardly.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
With all due respect, this is sort of....well, dumb. You live in a country where you will be governed, so you may as well exercise your ONE say-so in that matter. Not voting is simply a cop-out in my opinion.
I'm not copping out of anything - it won't make a difference in the election. Besides that, government is an expanding, asset-seizing institution. I deal with it when it's the best recourse to do so, and do my best to limit its influence on my life. I'm perfectly happy not voting - it's never made a single difference in my life.