Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you struggle with MOST in life?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I want to understand people better by learning about their personal problem areas in life, so I'm wondering...

If you think about your challenges, frustrations and problems in any or all of the major areas of health, finance and relationships, what do you struggle with most?

Not only that, what do you visualize as being the solution to these problems? What would be the desired result that solve them?

For example, a frustration could be that you're terrible at meeting women. So the desired outcome could be that you'd have the ability to talk to women, get positive responses from them, and then have them wanting to hang out with you.

But what's your specific frustrations and corresponding desires to those frustrations in your life right now?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I struggle with having more on my plate at both work and home then there are hours in the day to do. My desire is to have a day where there is time for everything, people aren't on my a$$ so much about getting stuff done for them, and I have time and can relax without thinking about all the other sh!t I need to do.

I have been able to help myself a lot by

- Prioritizing my own stuff over stuff for other people more than I used to

- managing expectations of others better. Telling them "if you want me to do x for you then this is how its gonna be. Like it or lump it. If u don't like it go get someone else"

- Cease from doing sh|t for people who don't act like they genuinely appreciate it

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am a wimp and it affects everything.

I've seen people, who don't know the answers to everything, get ahead simply because of the ability to face anything and everything that comes their way. I've been advised by people who are close to me to develop a thick skin, not to get bothered by obstacles.

Don't know how I should overcome it though. Am still trying to find a way.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am overly cynical and at times, downright negative. I procrastinate a good bit too, but honestly I think some of that comes because I haven't found many things that I really enjoy doing.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before it was women. Now that I have self control, I have checked it off of my list.

Now im struggling with is getting my business on the go. The last two years have been tough on me. Tons of peaks and valleys. More valleys the peaks really.

Women have now been put on the back burner because Im trying to been financially secure. I have turned down relationships because of it. And I hope, when looking back on this part of my life, that it was the right decision to concentrate on my business rather than chasing after punnani.

randell

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only one that ever bothered me was not making enough money to buy me all the time I needed to do all the neat stuff I wanted to do. :) I found a way around that problem, but it took me much too long to do so. I should have figure it out 30 years sooner.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I struggle with having more on my plate at both work and home then there are hours in the day to do. My desire is to have a day where there is time for everything, people aren't on my a$$ so much about getting stuff done for them, and I have time and can relax without thinking about all the other sh!t I need to do.
Take out the "work" part and you have me. My job gives me quite a bit of extra time. I could easily say that I work part time with full time wage. My problem is I have too many fvcking hobbies. With some projects, I'll persist with until it's done. Some I'll lose interest in. Because there's so many, it takes me forever to finish the ones that I'm extremely passionate about. Then throw in the time I want to spend with my son. I have fun with him and teach him how to do stuff.

I don't think it'll ever go away. I always have fun stuff I could be doing. My goal is to cut out the necessary time-eaters (housework, yard work, etc) so I can have more time to do stuff that I like.