Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mexico Complains That Texas is Sending National Guard Troops to the Border

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
The Mexican government on Tuesday expressed its “concern” over the decision by Texas authorities to send 1,000 National Guard troops to the border to help stem the massive arrival of undocumented child migrants from Central America.

“Attention to the immigration phenomenon must be paid from a long-term regional perspective and based on the principles of good neighborliness and shared responsibility,” the Foreign Relations Secretariat said in a statement.
Mexico doesn’t tolerate illegal immigration even the slightest bit — just ask Andrew Tahmooressi
This is ridiculous. What we should do is round up all these illegals, and drop them off at the airport in their own country. Then they will not be our problem.

Just wait. Crime will increase most definitely, so secure your sh!t, stock up on fire arms and ammunition. These are not civilized educated people who will contribute to our society that are coming here, these are uneducated, flea bitten, people who are going to more or less take jobs that Americans should have, and/ or leech off of the great American welfare system.

We need to be vigilant in securing our borders and removing these people.

If they come here legally, than I think they are more than welcome here. If they can come here illegally and its acceptable, then why can't I rob a bank and have it be ok? Its insured.

At some point you have to draw the line. We give mexico, and these other countries involved aid every year.

You can't take bad apples, and put them in the basket and expect these apples to get better.

I wish ron paul would have been elected. But he is to logical, so they call him crazy.

:crazy:

I think we should cut trade with these countries for a year as punishment. That would bring them to there knees. They think their country is bad place to live now? Put it in perspective for them.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Cheap and Easy Solution to Illegal Immigration

Here's some things that I never really understood about the rationale as it pertains to the advocates of illegal immigration. When and why is it the responsibility of America to provide these people with a better way of life? Seriously, I need some body to answer that question for me. Also, these four things need to be implemented and possibly it might curb the flow of illegals into our country.

1) Make being in the U.S. illegally a federal offense punishable by a jail term. Leave the country and come back right. If we catch you, you'll go to Leavenworth for five years. Upon completion of your sentence, you'll be deported, and you can never legally enter into the country again.

2) Give the Border Patrol shoot-to-kill orders. Anybody caught trying to run from the Border Patrol will be shot.

3) Drones to patrol the border. Again, arm the drones to kill border hoppers.

4) Land mines.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine was in jail in Arizona. Prison is a very racist place, and races/nationalities of people tend to stick together...except for the Mexicans. He said that English speaking Mexican-Americans fvcking hated the wetbacks with a passion. And it was probably mutual. Those two groups refused to associate with each other in jail.

I can't hate anybody who just wants a better life for themselves and their kids. And working in agriculture, I see the value of migrant workers and their incredible willingness to do hard work that Americans refuse to do. A few years ago, Alabama enacted a state law that basically chased away all the migrant workers. Tomato growers had their crops rot on the vine, because they could not find anyone to pick them. A typical American didn't last a full day in the field.

I'm trying to build my farm up to be big enough to require help from migrant workers. I know better than to hire fat, lazy Americans.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scew Mexico and their demands. Mexico is implicit in the immigrants coming all the way from central American through Mexico.

These sh!tty mexicans are dumped in cities all over America. They roam around in families (gangs) and always trying to mean mug whitey. And commit crime too. We ought to round them all up and deport them. And enforce labor laws. These people aren't farm workers. They work in all types of unskilled labor and increase competiton for all jobs and lower wages. We should put the military on the border and close it. If we did this they'd largely deport themselves and quit coming here..It's not immigration. It's an invasion.

And not just immigration from south of the border should be stopped. It all should be stopped.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
I'm all for legal immigration but the truth is all americans benefit from migrant workers. simple cold hard truth. the arguments over job losses and leeching off the government are grossly exaggerated.
I agree with this. Still has to be a legal means to enter the country. Yes there will still be the black market side of it, but that's never fully extinguished.

Bible_Belt said:
Prison is a very racist place, and races/nationalities of people tend to stick together...
Because at that point, it's all about survival. People revert back to the basic, natural means necessary to stay alive and ultimately flourish. Liberals should take the hint.

Stagger Lee said:
These sh!tty mexicans are dumped in cities all over America. They roam around in families (gangs) and always trying to mean mug whitey. And commit crime too.
I've never had much of a problem with Mexicans or Hispanics. Honestly, it's the blacks that are always out looking for trouble. They make the news much more than the others. Not saying you're incorrect or anything, just stating my own experience in life, and on the news channels.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many hispanics are crazy, violent and gang up on people. They're full of that macho stuff too. Much of Mexico, Central and South America, basically latin America is very violent and corrupt. We are getting the worst of the worse too. Hispanics are committing a lot of violent crimes and minor crimes too, the media just doesn't report on all of it.

They are being radicalized like muslims have been. They're trying to claim not only the southwest, which they falsely claim as historically theirs (It was Spains) but the entire US all the way to the Canadian border. I'm not far from the Canadian border and a sh!tload of Hispanics are being dumped here and acting like they own the place.

I use to live in Texas even and Mexicans and other Hispanics weren't so bad a few years back. They're being encouraged to go hog wild now. Even American Hispanics can't stand the trash the government is letting in now.

Immigration and labor laws won't be enforced by liberals or conservatives. Liberals want potential votes and are doing everything to destroy white or traditional America. Republicans believe in slave labor and undermining labor and classism. Nothing good is coming from this immigration.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I like the little a you used in "americans"

MidnightCity said:
I'm all for legal immigration but the truth is all americans benefit from migrant workers. simple cold hard truth.
Ah that old tired and sickly chestnut, I was waiting for someone to wheel it out. Don't believe the libtard hype. Let's not forget pre-toilet bowl trajectory, before the tribe re-engineered the average murican into a good little self loathing, guilt ridden, family hating, "career" focused, PC worshiping Cultural Marxist that TEENAGERS did "the jobs that Americans won't do" and did them just fine.

This modern wave of immigration has been an unequivocal net loss for Americans.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time we put troops on the border with Mexico we took Texas, California, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Oklahoma, Wyoming and Kansas from them by force. Why wouldnt Mexico be worried?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texas was never part of Mexico and neither were several of those other (now) states. There was no agreed upon border, that's why there was a war. The southwest was Spain's for 300 years then Mexico claimed for it for a period of about 12 years and it's been US for almost 200 years by treaty and purchase. Mexico has no valid claim and neither is it valid to try to claim the entire US by mass immigration/invasion.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The many years of Texas History I was forced to take beg to differ-
Texas and the Mexican Cession states were a part of Spain, stolen from France.
Mexico won independence from Spain, and all the area became part of Mexico in 1821.
In 1836 Texas won independence from Mexico, and became a state in 1848. The dispute over the border was whether the Rio Grande or Nueces River was the border.
In 1848 the Mexican Cession happened, this means the Mexican Cession states were a part of Mexico for 27 years.
A treaty stating the area of the Mexican Cession belonged to Mexico was signed by the US when Mexico won her independence.

So yes, Texas was a part of Mexico, and so were all the other states stolen from Mexico.

AND, if you read a history book you will find that Texas was taken from Mexico via occupation by US citizens. At first they gave us land grants to help colonize, but soon we began to overrun Texas. Mexico then reneged on the land grants. US citizens continued to pour into Mexico, illegally, and finally we started a revolution for Texas independence.
^^Sounds kind of familiar doesnt it? They are doing the EXACT same thing we did to them.

XD funny you assume Im an Obama supporter. Ive actually gone out and watched the border, my parents volunteer once or twice a month and they let me tag along once. They were even on Border Wars, and my grandmother once spotted a group of 27 they picked up. Im just pointing out the irony of the situation. Le me know when you have some real experience, and not something you heard of Fox news.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
The many years of Texas History I was forced to take beg to differ-
Texas and the Mexican Cession states were a part of Spain, stolen from France.
Mexico won independence from Spain, and all the area became part of Mexico in 1821.
In 1836 Texas won independence from Mexico, and became a state in 1848. The dispute over the border was whether the Rio Grande or Nueces River was the border.
In 1848 the Mexican Cession happened, this means the Mexican Cession states were a part of Mexico for 27 years.
A treaty stating the area of the Mexican Cession belonged to Mexico was signed by the US when Mexico won her independence.

So yes, Texas was a part of Mexico, and so were all the other states stolen from Mexico.

AND, if you read a history book you will find that Texas was taken from Mexico via occupation by US citizens. At first they gave us land grants to help colonize, but soon we began to overrun Texas. Mexico then reneged on the land grants. US citizens continued to pour into Mexico, illegally, and finally we started a revolution for Texas independence.
^^Sounds kind of familiar doesnt it? They are doing the EXACT same thing we did to them.
Your last sentence is not accurate because the pronoun "We" needs to be clarified..........

In the early 1800's Texas was part of Mexico, but was not very inhabbited by anyone. Mexico wanted the land to be more productive (bigger tax paying population, farms), so it allowed Americans to settle the area as long as 3 conditions were followed;

The American settlers had to learn Spanish, become Catholic, and follow Mexican laws....

The settles were dragging their asses regarding the following of these directives, so the Mexican govt. got pissed and sent messengers to these "Texans" to tell them that they were out of compliance, and to get with the program.

The Texans said, "Screw you, we don't want to be part of Mexico anyway, we want to be our own country....The Republic of Texas !

Naturally, Mexico got pissed and The Texas War of Independence was on, with The Texans winning this war of independence against Mexico in 1836 (This was the war involving The Alamo, Davy Crockett, Sam Houston ).

The United States had nothing to do with this war between the Texans and Mexico. The Texans wanted to be their own country.......and following their victory, they were for 10 years.....

After 10 years (1846), the Texans said "We dont want to be our own county anymore, let's join the U.S. as a state !"

The U.S. said hell yeah ! Welcome aboard! When Texas joined the U.S., there was a disagreement between the U.S. and Mexico regarding the border, and this disagreement resulted in the Mexican/American War......

So when you say "we" you're really talking about the Texans, who were not in alliance with the United States at the time

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
But it was the US that seized the Mexican Cession not Texas. And Texas had originally intended to become a state, but the US declined the offer. We were a really crappy Republic anyways, secession into the US saved us from imminent bankruptcy and failure.

Im not stating support for either side, I'm merely stating obvious facts that everyone seems to ignore. Illegal immigration started 522 years ago when Columbus landed on these shores. We just happen to be the latest victims who feel entitled to the land. If naturalization implies entitlement, then Indians once owned it, and Mexican's once owned it, and children of illegal immigrants own it as much as us. Do Palestinians deserve Israel, or do the jews who moved there in the 1940's deserve it? What about the crusaders of the middle ages?
Everyone is so full of "I'm right and everyone who disagrees is therefor wrong". I think anyone with an absolute opinion is full of **** and ignorance.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blame Edward "Ted" Kennedy. He lax'd the immigration law(s) in 1965, painting it as "harmless." It was intentional, it was diabolical, it was deliberate, under the table, under the radar, change in America FOREVER. Before then, immigration was just a few thousand annually, most of them coming from 1st and 2nd world countries, kinda like Switzerland is today. You can't become a citizen in Switzerland unless you a high wizard brain of a doctor or sneeze dollars out your nose you're so filthy rich. Also, Mexico has a Mexican Constitution and if ANY of us were down there Legally, they could send us back at Any time for just being a "nuisance" to Any one of their citizens. This could be sneezing on one of them or not smelling the way one of them would like you to smell in their presence. Their constitution is Enforced AND is way more harsher on "illegals" and "legals" currently in their country. And Jessie Ventura is a Bogus fvckin as5hole who lives down there amongst them, but doesn't realize that he could be ousted in a heartbeat. He recently said that he's all for amnesty and these illegals (really only the young ones he says) should be given citizenship, pronto! That's when I unsubscribed to any and all things this former navy seal says and does. What a scumbag now, conspiracy nut.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And then of course, whoever the Indians took the land from deserve the land, and on and on back it goes.

All you are doing is creating a red herring and avoiding the point.

We are a nation of laws (which the President chooses only to enforce some) and Mexico has no right whatsoever if we try to stop an invasion.

All of your statements do not change this fact.
Indians didn't believe or hold the concept of "land ownership" back then. So if they didn't hold the land as their own, and were basically nomadic hunter/gathers with some corn maize thrown in there, how could it be that we took their land? Plus there is evidence of Euro-asian people being in America 50K some years ago. There was Cro-magnon man and Alaska used to be attached to Siberia before meteorite impacts and/or Volcanic and earthquake activities changed the landscape and put all that "Bering Strait" area under water.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And then of course, whoever the Indians took the land from deserve the land, and on and on back it goes.

All you are doing is creating a red herring and avoiding the point.

We are a nation of laws (which the President chooses only to enforce some) and Mexico has no right whatsoever if we try to stop an invasion.

All of your statements do not change this fact.
Exactly, one group of Indians took land from another, Spanish allied with Indians took land from rival Indians, Mexico took it from Spain etc. Ultimately a territory belongs to who ever last can defend their sovereignty. The US can defend its sovereignty, just as Mexico defends its from Central and S. American immigration/invasion, but on purpose and contrary to law its not being done.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Blame Edward "Ted" Kennedy. He lax'd the immigration law(s) in 1965, painting it as "harmless." It was intentional, it was diabolical, it was deliberate, under the table, under the radar, change in America FOREVER. Before then, immigration was just a few thousand annually, most of them coming from 1st and 2nd world countries, kinda like Switzerland is today. You can't become a citizen in Switzerland unless you a high wizard brain of a doctor or sneeze dollars out your nose you're so filthy rich. Also, Mexico has a Mexican Constitution and if ANY of us were down there Legally, they could send us back at Any time for just being a "nuisance" to Any one of their citizens. This could be sneezing on one of them or not smelling the way one of them would like you to smell in their presence. Their constitution is Enforced AND is way more harsher on "illegals" and "legals" currently in their country. And Jessie Ventura is a Bogus fvckin as5hole who lives down there amongst them, but doesn't realize that he could be ousted in a heartbeat. He recently said that he's all for amnesty and these illegals (really only the young ones he says) should be given citizenship, pronto! That's when I unsubscribed to any and all things this former navy seal says and does. What a scumbag now, conspiracy nut.
So true, the 1965 Immigration act was the beginning of the end of America being something better than the world's dumping ground. 1965 was a banner year of all kinds of legislation and feminism that spelled the ruin of this country.

But what's worse than all the horrible legislation passed since the 60's is that how things are allowed to even go way beyond even the bad legislation supposedly would allow. The bad immigration (and other) legislation would be bad enough if it was enforced. Not only is illegal immigration being allowed contrary to law, it's being encouraged.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Immigration and labor laws won't be enforced by liberals or conservatives. Liberals want potential votes and are doing everything to destroy white or traditional America. Republicans believe in slave labor and undermining labor and classism. Nothing good is coming from this immigration.
Yep, in the end, I guess this is the agenda that I was talking about. But the problem is this.....I can understand the conservative evil agenda: Money. What is the liberal evil agenda? My guess is jealousy. Trying to overwhelm the whites with numbers.

Happened in South Africa too. Good thing is, I don't see those percentages being eclipsed for hundreds of years.