Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'd like to bang that Wendy's chick

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See subject.
Anybody got her number?

I'll also take Flo's from Progressive.
Got to spin plates after all, right?

;)

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree those chicks are not attractive.

The chick that be in the commercials with William Shatner, I would gladly take though

she is the same chick that is on the big bang tv show.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
i dont find either of them remotely attractive.
Outstanding, looks like I won't be having any comptetition. :up:

The Wendy's chick isn't even a real redhead, I believe she's actually a blonde. You never know with women though. I think with half of them you never really see their natural hair color.

Fatal Jay said:
The chick that be in the commercials with William Shatner, I would gladly take though

she is the same chick that is on the big bang tv show.
Kaley Cuoco/Penny? She has a boob job.
On Big Bang forums there are always arguments over whether she is attractive or not. I think she looked better in earlier seasons, but her weight tends to fluctuate. Sometimes she looks kind of bloated. I would bang her, but I'm telling you, you'd be surprised how many women look good to you when you're 53.

I'd rather have the little blonde Melissa Rauch/Bernadette from that show. Mayim Bialik/Amy (formerly "Blossom") I don't really find physically appealing. She's good on the show though.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
Damn, judgemental much? I've always said I like message boards, that's one reason I'm here. I've probably visited the message board of just about every movie or TV show I've ever seen.

With Big Bang Theory, I notice people seem to either love it or hate it. Very few in between.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
not being judgemental. i just found it hilarious that there was a message board for the show. i enjoy that show when i catch it.
Brother, there is a message board for everything.

Yeah, Penny is funny. I've never seen a girl who seems to flip back and forth from being hotter than hell to dumpy looking more than she does. It's like it depends on what day of the week it is lol. I'm no fan of fake boobs, but I agree it looks like they did a good job on her.

I've never heard anything about her real personality before.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'd let my man river flow progressively in Flow's canal.

I also want the ditsey chick from NCIS LA, Nell i think it is.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bernadette has huge t!ts, I wonder if hers are real or not.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a thing for redheads too. she's so damn hot to me. I feel you zekko lol.

Im pretty sure i saw her one day about 6 months ago randomlly in LA but not 100% sure. if it was her, she was hot in real life too.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Progressive put a lot of work into selecting Flo. They wanted her to be fvckable in the eyes of men, but not so hot that she intimidated women. They hit that balance perfectly, thus the success of the character.

I think it's the makeup, but Flo reminds me of a blow-up sex doll.

And yeah, I like Wendy's girl, too. But think of all those fat women who eat at Wendy's who hate her for being thin. Pissing off your fat customers is not good business for a restaurant.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would love to see that wendy's chick's feet. i bet they are very nice looking. redheads always have the best looking feet it's like genetic or some ****.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i would love to see that wendy's chick's feet. i bet they are very nice looking. redheads always have the best looking feet it's like genetic or some ****.
But she's not really a redhead.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll stick with Alison Brie.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Since I don't have cable, I had to do a Google search for the Wendy's chick. WTF is wrong with you???
Lol, Des I know you're kidding, as is BB. But unfortunately, I have learned not to underestimate the stupidity of some of the people on this forum. So for their benefit I will explain:

The woman in your link is the original Wendy Thomas, the actual daughter of the founder of Wendy's, Dave Thomas. She has appeared in a number of commercials. But for the most part, they have replaced her with a younger, hotter, THINNER, blonde actress named Morgan Smith Goodman with her hair dyed red. She's been on the bulk of Wendy's commercials ever since.

The original Wendy unfortunately looks more like you would expect someone who had grown up eating fast food to look.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Flo in my opinion is a 6 on a good day.
Wendys chick is a 7 in my opinion.
I would agree with that, in fact that is exactly how I would rate them. I just have a thing about redheads, even fake ones if they pull it off right. Red hair is very colorful.

Espi said:
Hottest chick to ever appear on that show was the chick who portrayed Sheldon's sister.
I never found her that attractive, maybe she was too tall for my taste. I'd prefer Sheldon's assistant, Alex.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flo is on a show on FX called "You're the Worst" as a bookshop manager in case anyone is interested in seeing her without the clown makeup of the Progressive ads. She looks good to me, interesting face, would definitely do. BTW, she's 44, makeup in ads led me to think younger.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seen "You're the Worst" but I did know Flo was played by a small time comedienne. I've seen her in a few bit parts in movies and TV shows.

Desdinova said:
Okay, just looked up the younger Wendy's chick. She's pretty average in the face, but I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed.
Oh, you were serious? I thought you were making a joke, lol.
I agree her face is fairly average, but she's still young enough to be hot. If she didn't have the red hair, I probably wouldn't have given her much notice. Like I said, I have a thing about redheads. Unfortunately, I think a lot of girls dye their hair red in order to get attention.