Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is happening to this country

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/07/22/border-patrol-agents-reveal-un-control-border/

Both men stated that while on patrol they encountered a storage area where they found water barrels . Upon closer examination, they discovered discarded drug bags and a hidden cache of weapons (e.g. AK-47′s). They also took four nearby people into custody and called for backup. He said that clearly one of the four detainees was from MS-13. Eventually, four Border Patrol SUV’s showed up at the scene and were making plans to seize the guns as contraband connected to drug trafficking. When their supervisor arrived on the scene, the seizures were stopped and the agents were ordered from the area. As the agents were departing, they witnessed a civilian open bed pickup truck carrying about a dozen people in civilian clothes being transported to the area. In hindsight, he presumes that these men to be members of the Sinaloa cartel being brought in to secure their arms and other supplies. The agent stated that the stopping of arms seizures and drug seizures is becoming commonplace at the border.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mexico will be the U.S future.

There is no such thing as a middle class in Mexico, just rich and poor. The drug cartels are more powerful then the police, and are on the exact same level as Mexico military.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is, what is the agenda? Simply to take down the United States? Why do our own leaders submit to this agenda? There has to be more to this story. Who is benefiting from this?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh our resident leftoid chimes in with the textbook go-to libtard response. "But but but the IRISH !! hurr durrr"

FairShake said:
Same thing that's been happening since the 1800s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYsS_3zdwmA

Just a little duskier this time around. And a little more welfarey, and a little less Western ideologically compatible, and a little more entitled, and a bit more left on the IQ bell curve.
Fixed.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Boobs, that sounds familiar...

https://www.uua.org/documents/washingtonoffice/immigration/studyguides/handout2.4.pdf

Although they do put it a little more eloquently than yourself. Points for style anyway.
Oh so you're reframing it as a "just you wait these third worlders will transform the U.S into a thriving higher civilization"

TO THE STARS!!! :crazy: The only stars you'll be seeing will be the ones in your head just before you hit the pavement. I did read somewhere that white sh!tlibs are attacked more on average by our dusky saviours than their more right thinking brothers. Which is fine by me :rockon:

This Gabriela Garcia leaves out the small part about this new wave having a median IQ which hovers around 70 to 89. But TO THE STARS !!! I got dibs on shotgun when we get warp drive. Juuuuust around the corner, any day now.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still can't fathom why white people could support all this garbage. And make no mistake, it is white libtards, not minorities, that elect these clowns who allow this sh*t to play out.

But they do. You couldn't unite the whites in America to save your life. Maybe when we are 20% of the population, we will start working together to take sh*t back.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
\TO THE STARS!!! :crazy: The only stars you'll be seeing will be the ones in your head just before you hit the pavement. I did read somewhere that white sh!tlibs are attacked more on average by our dusky saviours than their more right thinking brothers. Which is fine by me
Lucky for me then that I live in a neighborhood with a lot of immigrants. Statistically those neighborhoods are safer than average and mine is no different.

http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/articles/Griswold-HigherImmigrationLowerCrime.pdf

Much like the Irish, Italians, and Jews of yesteryear their criminals may get the headlines but the population as a whole was here to work.

This Gabriela Garcia leaves out the small part about this new wave having a median IQ which hovers around 70 to 89.
Yeah however in 1961:

"the Croatians had an average of 90, Bulgarians were at 91, Romanians were at 94, Poles were at 92, and Sicilians were at 89. In 1972, the lowest IQ scores in Europe belonged to the Irish, who averaged just 87 points."

IQ isn't exactly static over such a large population which anyone with a high IQ knows. Hell Mexican Americans have supposedly raised 10 points in the last 20 years.

http://reason.com/archives/2013/05/17/are-hispanics-too-stupid-to-become-ameri

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The diseased mind of the white progressive.

FairShake said:
Much like the Irish, Italians, and Jews of yesteryear their criminals may get the headlines but the population as a whole was here to work.
Hard to take you seriously when you keep confusing net contributing Europeans and high IQ Jewish immigrants of the past with the ideologically incompatible, parasitical and pandered shemozzle refusing to assimilate we have flooding (destroying) Western countries now.

Btw a breakdown of crime and welfare by race blows out of the water all this "appeals for the feelz" BS you've been failing to push. Although we can pretend there's dudes refusing to stop at a red light passing through those danger filled lilly white suburbs if it helps with that libtard moral preening if you'd like?

FieldDay

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called leadership. We have none!

We are like a spider with 8 legs and each leg wants to walk in a different direction.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we had a good strong DICTATOR who wasn't afraid to make controversial decisions. Sometimes any decision is better than no decision. Decisions that a lot of people would not like but would benefit our country as a whole over the long term. Call me fascist :D

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Well my new boss has certain... beliefs about a certain race of people who pull the strings, and influence our media quite a bit.

He told me that you can know who is really in control, because those will be the people you can't speak out against.

Jfk died after speaking out against this group. Nixon was talking to billy gram, and their was a mic on (accidentally) and Nixon said something about this group of people, few months later water gate happened. Nixon got us out of Vietnam, and was about to get the nobel peace prize.

Remember, the ones who you can't speak out against, are the ones in control.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I blame Native Americans, they should have put a stop to illegal immigration 522 years ago. Or the Mexicans shouldnt of let us steal half of the west from them.

Up until a century ago there were no immigration laws.

And lastly, you say they are here to live off us, for welfare. Hitler once said the reason he feared the US was that we are the culmination of the strongest of every race; that the smartest, the strongest, the entrepreneurs of every nation and culture left everything behind to take a chance in the land of opportunity. These people coming across the border ARE the pick of the crop, the dreamers. They risk everything to come here. And why might you ask do they live off the system, because Republicans WANT them reliant on the system. Can you get a job and pay taxes? With a social security card you can. Can you vote? With citizenship you can. We have decided that since we dont want them here we will starve them to death by preventing them from working. We will refuse to allow them to pay taxes, and then bit** about it. We talking about charging them out of state tuition for college, because what other way to supress a race into pseudo slavery than denial of education.

Were just the most recent people to steal this land, and somehow we think that makes it ours. Just like how we stole Israel from the Palestinians

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
I blame Native Americans, they should have put a stop to illegal immigration 522 years ago.
They were too busy warring with neighbouring tribes and selling land for shiny baubles and tobacco to the white debbil to worry about such nonsense. But nice try with the whole "noble savage" rhetoric.

Special EDy said:
They risk everything to come here.
I don't think "risk" means what you think it means.

Special EDy said:
We have decided that since we dont want them here we will starve them to death by preventing them from working.
"Starving" = appeals for the feeeelzzz If they are "starving" why would they bother leaving home? Did you see those obesity rates?

Special EDy said:
And why might you ask do they live off the system, because Republicans WANT them reliant on the system.
You're not real boned up on this whole "political" thing are you? Btw dingus Republicans as a general rule appear to be predominantly taxpaying white males, I'm sure they are just thrilled to the gills to feed, clothe and house non white families who despise them.

Special EDY said:
These people coming across the border ARE the pick of the crop, the dreamers.
So the dregs who couldn't even make it in their own third world sh!t holes are the cream of the crop? I wonder why then do sh!tlibs make such a big fuss over how it's so great these "cream of the crop" don't assimilate to Western ideals? You would think they would be happy to leave the "oppression" of their homelands behind.

Special ed indeed.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Remember, the ones who you can't speak out against, are the ones in control.
At this point, that would be everybody that's not a white male.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
At this point, that would be everybody that's not a white male.
Everyone that's not a middle class or lower white male or anyone traditional. The elite and wealthy liberal or conservative white males are part of the problem too. They're actually the most responsible.