Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rape fear tactic myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntonChirguh

Banned
Reaction score
Have any of you ever committed rape?

Have any of you ever been accused of rape?

Have any of you ever dated or even care to ever date a feminist whack job who thinks everything is rape?

Do any of you possess common sense NOT to commit rape or involve yourself with some batty chick who may have previously accused someone or might accuse you of rape?

Do any of you hang out with rapists?

If you answered no to all of the above then what's with all the rape paranoia that's spread like a certainty?

If you answered yes then it's as simple as not committing rape, hanging out with rapists or involving yourselves with chicks who are mentally imbalanced trouble makers.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A tiny fraction of 1% of men ever commit rape, and a very small % of women are rape victims despite feminist lies to the contrary. The rape culture snow job is feminism clawing at remaining relevant where the real data are showing that women have it better than men culturally and all of the prior tenets of feminism. patriarchy, wage gap, glass ceiling, etc., have been thoroughly debunked.

When I see a feminist anti rape rally at a men's prison or in an inner city, where rape actually happens, as opposed to on a college campus, I -might- start taking their cult more seriously, not until.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Reel the feeelz in

Another sad NaughtyNinja "I'm gonna take a contentious topic and argue the opposite coz it gives me a small dopamine hit and ego boost™" type thread.

Like a 13 year old girl lets use SS as a platform to generate that endorphin rush :rockon:

btw backbreaker could kind of pull it off, you just sound like a homo trying too hard to sound morally superior.

AntonChirguh

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Another sad NaughtyNinja "I'm gonna take a contentious topic and argue the opposite coz it gives me a small dopamine hit and ego boost™" type thread.

Like a 13 year old girl lets use SS as a platform to generate that endorphin rush :rockon:

btw backbreaker could kind of pull it off, you just sound like a homo trying too hard to sound morally superior.
Seriously. Have you ever raped anyone or been accused of it? Has ANYONE in the history of So Suave? Does anyone here know anyone who's been wrongfully accused of rape?

Then why the histrionics over it? You dudes get all worked up over some feminist lezbos pushing their rape campaigns as if all of you are wanting to date these same nutty chicks.

If you've never raped anyone, nor been wrongfully accused let alone know anyone who's been then it's just paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.