Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting phone numbers infront of friends

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I came across a rather peculiar situation today... Normally I will be fine with getting girls phone numbers 1 on 1 but this stumped me real bad. I knew this girl from my math class in uni and she was with a bunch of male orbiters. We're all in the same class and apparently these guys don't take too kindly to me (one of them even referred to me to the girl as 'your friend'.' Did try to be friendly with these people but they see me as competition or whatever.

So we just finished our finals and the girl calls me over to ask about how the test went etc, could feel the tension these guys had when I approached her. I really wanted to number close her right there infront of these guys but I was too pvssy about it and my gut told me it wasn't the right time. I took my leave after some small talk as it was very hard to isolate her.

I believe I can number close this girl if I manage to catch her alone and my game is not up to par to handle such stuff yet. Advice how can I go about such situations in the future to successfully number close a girl infront of her friends? Partiularly if she is surrounded by guys?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she is just enjoying the attention she's getting and thetension that's uilding around her. Chicks like to be all controversial and interesting and stuff u know. That's why she's giving you a mind-****. If she liked you she would talk to you without her jealous orbiter friends around and give you the opportunity to number-close.

She doesn't seem to be making it very easy for you.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
sounds like she is just enjoying the attention she's getting and thetension that's uilding around her. Chicks like to be all controversial and interesting and stuff u know. That's why she's giving you a mind-****. If she liked you she would talk to you without her jealous orbiter friends around and give you the opportunity to number-close.

She doesn't seem to be making it very easy for you.
True that. It always slips my mind that interested women won't confuse you.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not interested in chatting to you 1-on-1 then she's not interested.

Give her the cold shoulder and you'll soon find she warms up and starts chasing you. Don't be another 'orbiter'

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada said:
True that. It always slips my mind that interested women won't confuse you.
Nismo-4 has always said that... It's so true. Make sure you stamp that into your brain when interacting with women!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really want to go out with a girl who surrounds herself with a thicket of orbiters?

Chris80pitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't seem as some good opportunity. :)
I think she likes the attention of many guys. So, find another one.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of chicks at college are bull****. I don't know what they're thinking really but they just like to have tons of orbiters.

I remember at the start of the first year I started mackin on some black chick. Pretty early on I asked her if she would visit me in Amsterdam and I show her around (she is from foreign). She said no. Few months later I got her 1-on-1. I asked her again, figured she needed to get her sh!t in order or something. She refused again.

I had her privately next to me at nighttime on a bench in a park, it was almost romantic, except for the part that she was whoring for attention. If I was more AFC I might have tried a kiss-close and got rejected. But I can tell from body-language nowadays what a girl wants.

These girls just like attention, and I swear 90% of dudes can't see through it

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
A lot of chicks at college are bull****. I don't know what they're thinking really but they just like to have tons of orbiters.

I remember at the start of the first year I started mackin on some black chick. Pretty early on I asked her if she would visit me in Amsterdam and I show her around (she is from foreign). She said no. Few months later I got her 1-on-1. I asked her again, figured she needed to get her sh!t in order or something. She refused again.

I had her privately next to me at nighttime on a bench in a park, it was almost romantic, except for the part that she was whoring for attention. If I was more AFC I might have tried a kiss-close and got rejected. But I can tell from body-language nowadays what a girl wants.

These girls just like attention, and I swear 90% of dudes can't see through it.
Yuuup, I know this one chick that posts all the time on IG about how she cant find a guy. Has 2200 followers and a bunch of them are guys constantly hitting on her. Shes just loving the attention and guys dont see it.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
Yuuup, I know this one chick that posts all the time on IG about how she cant find a guy. Has 2200 followers and a bunch of them are guys constantly hitting on her. Shes just loving the attention and guys dont see it.
That's like a game of hide-and-seek with a toddler:

Where are you???!? I can't fiiiind yooouuu???

And the toddler is all excited :p