Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From a woman on reddit

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its hard seeing this by women: "I knew a guy a number of years ago, call him John, who was no better looking than you. He always had very attractive women who were interested in him; he had to turn them away in fact. I overheard another friend ask a female friend why women liked John so much, even though he wasn't a "great looking" good guy. Her response was perfect:
"John is in love with life. And women love that."
Women don't care about your looks; they care about your outlook on life, and how comfortable you are with yourself.
I don't have advice on how to improve your self-image, but that is your problem, not your physical characteristics."

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been regurgitated here on SS for years. This should NOT be news to you.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live in the moment!

The only thing you should be taking seriously is your own life in my opinion. Everything else... Well who cares..?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been said before, but to be fair "looks do matter" threads pop up more often. I have women who I am friends with and while initially they are attracted to a mans looks, if his personality is a dud or he comes off as a creep, they always next this guy and go for the average looking below looking guy who has a better personality and care free attitude. Don't live in your own head when going out like Frayzer said enjoy the moment. Don't ever ask yourself if you are good enough for any women or procrastinate, do you and laugh it off because right no somewhere in the world a "good looking" guy is getting rejected out there. And please remember womens taste of men VARY much more then mens. You have girls who think Gosling is hot, other who think he is hideous, same with clooney, pitt and whatever celebirty. I only use celebrities cause we know what they look like for the most part

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
The fact is John is confident and is getting on with life. John also has a desire for females and goes after them. 'Love with life' is a bit of a red herring.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
its hard seeing this by women: "I knew a guy a number of years ago, call him John, who was no better looking than you.
That in itself is something of an insult, yes?

NeedToImprove said:
I agree with magotot above, this is a red herring. "In love with life" has little to do with it. I suspect what she really means is that this John is a fun guy, who's always enjoying himself, and is entertaining to everyone around him. That sort of thing. People enjoy being around him because he's fun and he makes them feel good.

A guy could be just as in love with life but likes to spend most of his time studying microbes. Women aren't going to give a sh!t about that.

Last edited:

Chris80pitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy your life and leave stupid things to someone else:)

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225899

8 guys on your other thread and now 5 here have all told you the same thing that your reddit chick told you.

You want someone else to fix your non-existent problem so you don't have to lift a finger. Just have a doc carve on your face and all of the sudden women will be crawling into your bed.

LOL.

It ain't your looks causing the problem.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, why don't you look into method acting classes, and tell your trainer/coach to 'prepare' you for a role where you play this guy who's borderline infatuated with himself and is a real hit with the ladies, then just sort of forget to snap out of the role...

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
This is something oddly familiar from what I read on "The Alabaster Girl" by Zan Perrion.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
OP, why don't you look into method acting classes, and tell your trainer/coach to 'prepare' you for a role where you play this guy who's borderline infatuated with himself and is a real hit with the ladies, then just sort of forget to snap out of the role...
Man that is a very interesting idea. I think I would like to play the role of Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.