Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Send a text to a girl turned you down

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

When i just started NC i went to a party , i saw a girl there and i started intiating conversation with her. in the end i got her number . after two days i sent her a text and she ignored it (warning number 1) then send another one after few hours ignored it (warning number 2) . then i called and she didn't picked up or called back ( warning number 3 :crackup: )

Now , i really want to start again with her but i don't know how to do it .

Any suggestions ?

Joe.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not expecting nothing , just asked if its worth the try to approach her again ?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Not expecting nothing , just asked if its worth the try to approach her again ?
Why would it be? she has already clearly turned you down. If you're summon the will approach a girl again it should be a new one, not someone who has already rejected you.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude- just move on- plenty more fish in the sea. She's not interested or has other interests. Sorry to say it but you gotta take the knocks and move on.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ok . i really don't care . moving on.

Thanks guys.

Joe.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is already in another castle. Good job for moving on, she already did anyway.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, it's a dead lead. also NEVER NEVER send two texts in a row if she doesn't respond. ESPECIALLY if it's the first time you're texting her. That's the exact kind of sh!t that make a girl go "whelp, im sure deleting this loser's number!"

The only time you should be double texting is if you guys have a good back and forth banter over text and the convo is fun. Even then....keep it to a minimum.

Read Braddock's guide to Phone and Text Game.

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
I'm ok . i really don't care . moving on.

Thanks guys.

Joe.
One of the best things you can do to solve a problem is to acknowledge it. You do care. Probably a lot.

1) You texted her after she didn't respond
2) You called after she still didn't respond
3) You posted on the internet about it asking for advice.

4) And,
zorg198 said:
Now , i really want to start again with her but i don't know how to do it

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
One of the best things you can do to solve a problem is to acknowledge it. You do care. Probably a lot.

1) You texted her after she didn't respond
2) You called after she still didn't respond
3) You posted on the internet about it asking for advice.
Bingo!
It's like when your girl is b!tching about something but when you call her on her bullsh!t she acts like she doesn't even care but after a while she starts again lol funny times.

denial is not going to solve anything or make you move on. Actually when you act like you don't care then your mind start making stories and become more invested by thinking and planning and engaging emotions to make you invest more and more.

Like Yewki said acknowledge that you are either got rejected or you failed n seducing her. let that pain go through you and don't resist what it is. then you will be free and get more options because there are two kinds of abundances that keep you away from obsessing about a girl who rejected your offer:

1- Accepting what it is. Not minding what it is and enjoy it even if the things you want are not there. this one is hard.

2- get more options.

see what works for you and choose it.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Hello Guys,

When i just started NC i went to a party , i saw a girl there and i started intiating conversation with her. in the end i got her number . after two days i sent her a text and she ignored it (warning number 1) then send another one after few hours ignored it (warning number 2) . then i called and she didn't picked up or called back ( warning number 3 :crackup: )

Now , i really want to start again with her but i don't know how to do it .

Any suggestions ?

Joe.

3 strikes and you're out. She would be talking now if she liked you. What is there to start again? Nothing even started when she ignored the texts and call. How can you start again when she ignores you? Move it on. Don't waste your time.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys ,

i sent her this text 4 months ago. move on lol
Joe.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably posted on some chick forum the same day.

Ughh gawd, this dude I met at a party will just not take the hint. I humored him with some conversation and the only way I could get away was to give him my number (wish I'd given a fake one).

A couple of days later he texted me. I barely remembered who he was so I ignored it. A few hours later he sends another one. Like, hello? Ignore!

Then the phone rings - same number. This is getting creepy. I hope he leaves me alone now. Don't they know that we always get the text and always see the phone ring? Get a clue guy!

Leaf

Don Juan
Reaction score
These days, I only adhere to a 1 strike policy with a 6 month refresher period. A HB interested in you won't ignore your messages. Trust your gut. Maybe if 6 months down the track you bump back into her and she seems super interested then take a punt then. Too many woman in the word to be caught up on one. It's all simply being built in your imagination.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done with her. moving on. no need to waste my time on her...

Joe

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
If girls don't answer your texts or calls dont even bother. shows that they dont care to talk.

zorg198 said:
I'm done with her. moving on. no need to waste my time on her...

Joe
She never responded to you so that is the best thing to do.

Espi said:
You did a great job of waiting a couple of days to text. When she didn't respond initially, I would have waited another week or maybe 2 weeks, which acts as a "reset" button. Then I would have texted again. If she would have ignored the second text, I would have just deleted her number. Its just a waste of your time and hers.
IMO there is no need for a reset button. If she wanted to talk she would respond to his first texts. What is 2 weeks going to do different for him?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll call leave a message for her to call me back. If she doesn't Ill try one more time two or three weeks later, if she doesn't return my call I consider that a dead number.

You simply can not keep calling a woman back over and over the same day. You come off as desprate. It has to be like ping pong, you hit only what is returned. If she doesn't return.... well you're done.