Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ramblings, Musings and Encounters of a Manchild.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that now I am single again and I've been here for a few years but have never really introduced or shared much about myself. I'm at university so it might explain some of the rather strange experiences I seem to be having. In terms of girls, I'm now somewhere in my mid 20's, 24 to be exact and ready to really get back in there.

But so far my improvements in lifestyle and game have led me to befriend actresses who've I've actually seen in films, had a smoking hot girlfriend, really awkward hotel room sex, ruining a few friendships, extremely drunk times in 'never have I ever', sleep with all types of women from some really random places, develop a serious thing for Swedish girls, have awesome people to contact all over world and one day I woke up in the home of one of FHM's Top 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2013(didn't get to sleep with her unfortunately but there still got laid but I cannot reveal any more than that other than it was one of the best nights of my life :cheer: )

Put in the effort, put yourself out there and you never know what will happen next.

Things I love

- Prolonged eye contact on the train/bus/tube
- Daygame
- Tall, leggy brunettes
- Classy girls who speak properly
- Challenges such as hooking up with a friend
- Cheap dates (so easy in London)
- Swedish girls
- Innocent girls

Things I hate:

- Clingy girls
- Unnecessary phone contact
- Public displays of affection to prove a point
- Whisky d!ck
- Fat chicks
- Girls who come on too strong
- C0ckblocks

Person I model myself on

- Hank Moody from Californication, I can safely say modelling myself on him has helped me to get laid. What would Hank do? He'd either call out the situation and thus defuse any games the woman is playing and escalate.

Things I really need to work on

- Consistency in all areas
- Leaving a girl and getting the number if the ONS really isnt on
- Following up numbers, my text game is pretty shocking
- Opening stronger in clubs (ruin it with some utter tripe sometimes)
- Getting out and practising more often
- Getting in the gym
- Not resting on my laurels
- Stop getting involved in as much drama
- Learning how to follow up on dead numbers(aka the girls who I used to talk pre-relationship days)

Things I haven't done but want to do

- Have a threesome
- Sleep with someone twice my age (MILFs are hot but I rarely approach them)
- Sleep with hundreds of women...yes it's an ego thing and what?!
- Get in a gossip column for something lewd.

Meh it's a list in progress. I'm currently sleeping with 3 girls, one who is strictly sex and doesnt expect anything else from me :), the other is my ex(need to stop that) and the other girl has a boyfriend out of town(again need to stop that) so it's time to actually get back out there. I have had my wallow and self pity.

saywhen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha hank moody! I like it
I too try to model myself after him :)

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick report

The girl I usually go back with was on her time of the month, which was perfect because I fancied something new. Also caught her making out with some other guy, when I was about 5 feet away, which somewhat pissed me off and prompted the rest of this report.

I spent a lot of the night, talking to random girls but I also got shot down...a lot. Like compared to usual I got outright rejected a lot, which is rare for me.

Anyway, so there was this one chick. I caught her passing a cheeky glance at me. We were dancing in a group, it's sometimes hard to tell which girls are on it in the group and which ones would give you an earful if you try something. You learn by trying. At this point this girl had low-medium interest.

At one point during the night, my energy was really low and I nearly went home. But I saw this girl from earlier and we went to dance. She was grinding, we had a little kiss. Kept grinding, I realised at this point that I was just wasting time by just dancing, instead of trying to move things forward. So I said-

Wright: Hmmm I'm hungry, let's go and get some food
Chick: My friends are here, I think I should wait (pointless resistance)
Wright: Nah, it's ok, lets go and get some food *holds hand and starts walking*
Chick: Where are we going to get food?
Wright: This way...(out of the club)

Spent the time walking back to mine talking about absolute sh!t.

When we get to mine, go straight to my room, didnt even bother to mention food. The next part is something I was working on before my relationship, when I'm sitting on the bed awkwardly, I always slip off my shoes and lay down on the bed. Then I tell them to come and lay down next to me so I can hear them better. She was talking some crap, I just turned her head and kissed her...and the rest is history.

Me 1-0 Whisky D!ck and she really complimented me after...and has utterly soaked my bed. Giving that she only lives about 5 minutes away, I could see this happening again.

Things I have learnt

- I really need to work on my eye contact and increasing sexual tension in clubs, since talking is pretty pointless.
- Leading and ignoring the sh!t really pays off.
- Girls can drop the most subtle of hints that they want you to escalate like not leaving
- Ploughing through on bad nights can still pay off
- Putting yourself in more situations creates better awareness. I think awareness is really important.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illness and Thoughts

Friday

Went out, had a great night, just chilling with friends, drinking and dancing. Stayed drama free. Was talking to my ex, we still get on so well and there's a spark but I know to keep my distance because she'll just end up coming back to mine and I'd only have to let her down in the morning.

In the end, I go back to see the girl who has a boyfriend house, we're friends, we hang out in a friendship group who has no idea whats going on. It would be worse on her if they found out because they'd expect it from me. But it was about 3am, she was telling me to leave, even walked me to the door, I could see it was BS. Got to the door and pull her knickers down, she didnt resist. I didnt leave. Need to stop doing that. Annoyingly had great sex.

Saturday

Went out over the weekend and was really ill, must have caught the virus that's going round and that well and truly ruined my night out. Just wanted to go home but I still stuck around and spoke to girls because I enjoy it but nothing was biting. Because my energy was so low, I think I came across as quite moody and eventually just too cool for school. Left the club at 1:30 and tried it on with this other chick on the way home but she again was not having it. Spent the next few days in bed not thinking about girls, just watching TV, not worrying about work and frankly having an amazing time being looked after.

Other goings on

- Friends are putting me under a lot of pressure to get back with my ex because shes a great girl but just not for me right now.

- Got a random text from an ex-fvck buddy(she literally just text me again as Im typing this) that I used to have feelings for. Got complicated but she openly says she wants to fvck again when she gets back to town, I dont think its a good idea though because I could see myself getting too emotionally involved. Damage control, definitely the dirtiest girl I've ever slept with.

- Winter attire. I have two great winter coats and I notice that whenever I wear them, I get more attention. Girls(and guys for that matter) give compliments and some have even said I look like a model, I love the winter, I become devastatingly handsome :up: sooo invest in a banging winter coat

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust

Quick report. Another new girl and hopefully there will be one more before the end of the year.

Easy lay.

Weird situation though, we used to live together for about a month or two but she moved out of the flat. In the flat we basically never talked but we had some of the same lectures so occasionally sat together then. I had seen her around for a couple of years and thought she was hot so it was a shock to see her moving in opposite me.

Despite the way she acted in the flat and lectures, when she's out, she is the perfect example of a yes girl. She always sees me in the club, comes over and puts her hands on my waist then gives me obvious signals that she wants me to kiss her. Isolating her is no problem at all and like a true yes girl, I did not have to spend all night with her for her to sleep with me.

I tell her to text me when she gets home and I'll be right over. In classic girl style she tries to send a seemingly innocuous "how was your night" text but I was over straight away. I get there, have some water and we go straight to her room. No silly resistance games. Done.

Where the next level is for me

Hopefully over winter I will get some daygame done even though I have exams in January, just going to try and meet a few new girls during the day.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catch up

Coming up to New Years and I'm doing something different this year, going to a party with a female friend where there are a few hot girls going and I know only 2 people. Should be a good chance to meet some new people and be the "interesting new guy" :up:

Got exams coming up and I'm working hard so haven't been seeing any girls. Since I'm been home from uni I have been out 2-3 times and haven't had sex in about 3 weeks and I can tell. I'm getting really cranky, might try and shag my mates friend at new years, my friend has already told me her friend is sexually frustrated so I'll just slowly increase the sexual tension throughout the night and when we all go back to hers after, just escalate hard.

Also for the first time I've actually gone no contact with a girl. Previously I just naturally stopped talking to them but there is this one girl from a few years back who keeps reappearing and I openly admit that she can get to me emotionally and recently shes been texting me that she wants to hook up again but flakes and has been giving me the run around. It's not what I need right now. Her number is now blocked and she is off all social media. Que sera.

Plate update

One of my plates has got into a relationship with a guy. I'm happy for her, it's what she wants and she was a great girl because she required about 3-4 text messages a week and went home with me at the club without having to spend all night with her. Going to miss that set up. I saw it coming though, I could tell she liked the guy because they're friends and I occasionally saw her getting with him on nights out. At the time I was kinda annoyed but she was still sleeping with me and he definitely knew it. So if the guy is okay with seeing me around every week knowing that we were banging whilst he was trying to tie her down, that's no bother to me.

Also the girl I keep sleeping with who has a boyfriend is starting to become clingy. She keeps snapchatting me, whatsapping me and generally being a pain. She's having problems in her relationship and I'm making sure that she knows that if she breaks up with him, I'm not an option emotionally. It was also weird when she was asking me for advice...

I want to go into the new year and challenge myself to get a new rotation as quickly as possible because the old girls all come with too much baggage, this also means ditching a girl who is completely in love with me, which is going to be tough because I fear she may kill me.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New Years Eve

Odd encounter

Something new happened last night, I ran into a pick up artist. He came over to our table and used the line "who lies more men or women?" and the line did it job, he was getting into a fair few conversations with the girls at our table. Out of curiosity, I watched him and he was a routine machine, good at getting girls attention, he got one make out. I didn't feel like calling him up on anything because he wasn't really in my way. The best bit for me was when he hit on my friend and she was like "you're weird, go away", she makes me laugh, so brutally honest.

I spoke to him a little more later and as expected he was a bit of a condescending ba5tard and was trying to give me advice like "just go and talk to that girl over there" like I was sitting in the corner staring at every girl with lustful eyes and inflamed loins.

NYE Report

My night was interesting, got a load of grief from a plate just before I went to go and see a female friend, she said it was over if I went over to see my friend because I wasnt seeing her. I got 5 missed calls and 15 messages in the space of about 20 minutes. Nuts. Not letting that b!tch ruin my night.

So I meet a lot of people for the first time, they were in generally all friendly socially adjusted people...oh and I looked suave as fvck. There were 2 girls there I wanted to fvck, simple. The first was the girl who was hosting/organising everything, met her once before and I know she thinks I'm a nice guy unfortunately she has a beta orbiter problem. She's the one I wanted to bang on the previous post. I kissed her at midnight and I could see him just staring over at us, probably beating the crap out of me in his mind. I said to her:

Me: I know you only kissed me in order to get to that guy
Hostess: No, what makes you think that?
Me: Well it feels like I have a target on my head
Hostess: He's not my problem, that's not why I kissed you

Then I just gave her a knowing look. But the guy comes over and basically tries to manhandle me off of her, I laughed in his face and walked off.

I went over to talk to the other girl I would have slept with there was another friend that I'd met before and the only way I could describe her is sexy and she's going to be a MILF one day. I last met her when she had a BF, so we're talking and obviously I've just made out with her mate, so calls me naughty out of nowhere, so I know she doesn't see me as a non-sexual object. Unfortunately I'm drunk so I say something ridiculously brazen/stupid...I look at her and say "fvck, you find me attractive don't you" and she just sits there half-stunned, so I tell her to come over and kiss me and says "I've seen you having a quite intense make out session with hostess over there, she's my friend and I couldnt do that to her." It was a long shot to get with both of them.

It gets to leaving time and tbh I think my downfall was that I didn't really know which girl to go for there was a choice because I'd been making out with another girl as well. I was too aware that this beta guy was not going to let me fvck the hostess later because he'd be there to use his hand to block my c0ck. I knew she liked me but getting any further than a kiss would be difficult.

Anyway back to the hostess, we were back at hers and this guy will not leave her alone and is demanding to talk to her. It's getting beyond weird but again I'm not going to get in the middle of two people I don't really know. So she comes into a room and I'm on my phone, she lays down on the bed and I playfully lift up her dress...no objections. We then start playing with some chocolate and im rubbing it on her lips, there is also fruit involved and it's hot. BANG BANG BANG on the door. Problems now to prevent her sleeping with me was the two other people already asleep in the room(full house) and the guy waiting outside...who banged on the door demanding to talk to her again. Eventually he tells her that he loves her and it broke his heart that he didnt get to kiss her at midnight! He was crying...it was embarrassing to witness half of it. In hindsight, I could have had a word with him about leaving her alone but it wouldn't have worked, he was way too drunk and on a mission.

I'll see her again some time, she's seems to be a really nice girl, we'll hook up again for sure. Once my exams are all finished and my dissertation is in full swing I will try and get a new rotation going at uni and try to fit her in at my rotation at home. Watch Californication on the bus home, was having such a good time watching my man Hank Moody. :rock:

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to say wow to that orbiter from the new years story. He sounds rather pathetic, but I think you did the right thing not having a word with him. I feel he would have been the type to have a go at you, and accuse you of being the reason that he wasn't getting any, which obviously wasn't the case.

I agree as well that you were playing a real fine line trying to get on the both of them, in front of one another. But props for trying, I certainly didn't have the balls do to that on New Years haha and I did have the opportunity surprisingly.

Personal highlight was the chocolate on the lips though, well played there mate.

Gunner

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick one because I have an exam tomorrow but I got in an enthusing text convo with this chick and I realised she actually wants to get really really serious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gab7rrzOr2I

Basically just had this conversation over text. She actually said "I even did anal for the first time with you just to make you happy", which reminds me of one of my favourite Hank Moody scenes.

Cannot wait for exams to be over at the end of the week.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my...

My exams are finally over, so for the first time in a while I was able to go out without feeling guilty about it.

I got a call in the afternoon informing me of a mate telling me to go over to his. Anyway I get there and there are 6-7 foreign exchange chicks and by foreign I mean North American. Interesting, some of them are pretty hot and the ratio overall was 3 guys to 9 girls. :cheer:

So we're drinking, playing a few games and I notice one of the girls catching a few glances, I just smile and sip my drink. Later on we got talking, she was cute and seemed pretty sure of herself. Anyway I also got talking to another chick who was a self confessed "woo girl" and we were walking to the cabs and I just stopped her and made out with her just to shut her up. We make out a bit more when we get to the club but she was...intense to say the least.

Anyway the club was actually not that busy but there was a girl from one of my modules out, I only actually ever saw her turn up to a lecture once and had never spoken to her but I remember thinking "I need to meet that girl", so here was my opportunity. I walked over and told her I'd seen her around in lectures, we were talking then we started flirting but I wasn't quite sure if she was into me. I then gave her a signal of interest on my part, I said how the one time I ever saw her come to class she was late and something about cute girls always being late. She responded by finally admitting that she had also seen me and thought I was hot, so I go in for the kiss, we're making out, it's all good. However, as soon as I did, it was like "validation complete" and I just wondered off, I rarely do that but thinking back I was I didn't and I think she's annoyed at me.

So I'm talking to the original girl who was eyeing me up when I walked in, I can tell she's interested because she said "you're really hot, you're like my actual type", which is something that happens more often that I thought it would do. And who said looks don't matter :up: so I go to makeout with her and she turns her cheek and says "I'm not that easy", being the kind of guy that I am, I didn't react, I stayed really close to her, up in her personal space to build the tension and see if she could handle. She could not, she turned her cheek and we made out. However, I forgot that the place was half empty so the girl from my course was just staring at me, oh dear. Time to make a choice, worse yet her friend comes over and gets into my face like "heeey" but the girl I was just getting with shoved her out the way.

The girl who was "not so easy" has now isolated me, she did it, didn't even have to it and she's kissing me but telling me she's not going to sleep with me because she doesn't want a reputation since shes just got there. She then starts touching my d!ck and that's not something that I do in public but talk about mixed signals. So finally we all leave and we're going back to their flat when we get in the lift and the girl from my course's friend was there. She is now drunk and really annoyed. She's literally trying to go at the girl I was with in the lift but the guy she was with was holding her back, she was hurling insults and this chick had no idea why but I knew why, just acted like the b!tch was crazy...which she was.

Annoyingly we all came back and were chatting, which was definitely killing the vibe, I had tried to get her out of the club earlier but she was wise to it. It was a case of me awkwardly hanging around waiting for people to go to bed and they did. We were making out in the kitchen, had her up against the wall, it was hot. Then a girl walked back in and killed that mood off, I told her she should let me into her room for 5 minutes because I wanted to see what it was like. We get in and start making out on the bed, my hands rubbing her leg, she's getting really aroused but she's not going any further.

Anyway so I'm pushing hard with this chick in bed and I get a phone call at half 3, in the morning. I wonder who it could be. It's my ex girlfriend calling to tell me she felt like I was up to something, her intuition is good I'll give her that.

I could tell she was playing mental tennis with herself and she seemed a little bit unstable, don't know if all North American girls are like that because the ones I met last night seemed intense. She tells me if I wait, she'll sleep with me in a few weeks, I conclude that she probably will but I'm not going to play up to it anymore, I made my move. I walk outside, whip out my phone and call the girl with the boyfriend, go over and fvck her really well, had to leave because the sheets were soaked :up:

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really good journal. I love the Californication references, especially the title, that's what drew me to read in the first place. I remember when I studied abroad I watched an episode of that show every night before bed, trying to become as moody-like as I could. Needless to say I had some fun times ; )

Keep posting, can't wait to hear more!

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the foreseeable future my thing to work on is sexual tension. I talk too much, I fidget, I bail girls out of tense situations by talking first. I'm going to stop that. I'm making this change because I realised any time when I've done well actually hasn't been because I've been talking, I've only talked a few girls into bed but when it comes to attraction, when the sexual tension has been preserved it helps a ton. Sometimes I just come across as too excitable and a bit goofy, when I calm down, I'm a fvcking sexy guy and I can tell because women find it hard to not show signs of interest. They say things like "I really don't want to say this to you...actually I won't", she doesn't need to say anything I know.

I've realised that recently I haven't really made any leaps forward and hopefully this can be the next one, working on creating the tension that is just too fvcking arousing to ignore. Hopefully this will lead to having to put in much less effort into getting what I want.

That means:

- When talking to a girl, I will be keep quiet and not reacting to what she says with facial expressions. A blank face, not giving her any indication of what I think about what she's saying...increase the tension, get her flustered.

- Getting physically closer to girls, being close to someone is arousing whether you like it or not. Proximity + persistence = tension

- When there is tension with a girl, I will not be bailing her out by diffusing the situation first. I did this yesterday, such a mistake.

- I will be creating situations where sexual tension is increased. So increased eye contact, touching and less of the verbals

- Stop kissing girls in clubs, it's a massive ego boost but to preserve the tension it's better not to kiss her. I'm going to start holding her hand and if there's mutual caressing, it's on.

- Trying to get that moment where it's just on, as quickly as possible, I've done it a few times, need to get consistent with it.

For the first few weeks, I'm expecting to completely fvck this up and actually go backwards but then after that initial awkward phase, surpass where I am now. Here goes nothing!

Last edited:

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright, you are a g*dd*mned P!MP! I love reading inspiring stuff like this because it makes me want to push my own boundaries even more. To you and all the *real* DJs out there, keep being AWESOME!

And I'm gushing again, how embarrassing...

IndeedSir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Loving this thread. I too, feel quite attached to Hank Moody. After watching the show my life definitely became very similiar to the point where friends of mine would actually comment on it. There is definitely some down sides to the Moody way of life but overall it was a positive change for me. I love the fact he's a romantic at heart, that's what resonates with me. It's just the romantic ideals get lost in the reality of people. The last two years have definitely instilled that in me. Not gonna give it up for now though, it is exciting and fun. Keep up the good work, bro. Lovin' it.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 of Sexual Tension

This is tough, it's different to what I'm used to.

What's different?

- The first night of trying this new stuff was tough and nothing was really working out for me. Luckily, I got talking to someone I've already slept with and just walked her out pretty early on during the night.

- I'm talking a lot less so I still have the old problem of talking to fill in the gaps occasionally, especially if I don't think she's that into me. Going to have to learn to trust myself when it comes to that.

- Completely ignoring signs of interest when I first meet a girl. F*ck it, if she's not responding after 20 minutes, then start seeking other options.

- Not kissing girls is going well. I've started saying "I don't kiss in public" because it's gotten to that point a few times. However, I think I fvcked one of them up because there was a chick, we were talking, touching etc, it was quite on yet but it was getting there. We were at the bar and she'd just bought me a drink(good sign) and when we were walking away we had that long extended eye contact period(usually where I'd kiss her) but I didn't. After that she just sorta went cold and walked off, so next time in that situation instead of not reacting and possibly coming across as nervous, I will pull her in as if I was going to kiss her but then nibble her ear or kiss her neck.

The good news is that I have a new f*ck buddy so when I go out I'm not too desperate. Unfortunately the other night, I was talking to a chick and it was on. Just what I've been working towards, however, I then saw her talking to my new FB and was like :whistle: trying to act casual. I went off with my mates, came back and the girl who I was going to sleep with that night, said that she couldn't unless I actively cleared it with my new FB because apparently they're friends. Long story short, I went over to hers after to clear things up and we just ended up fvcking so I'm just going to leave it until I see this girl again and just go for it anyway.

Another weird thing that happened was this week, two girls who have boyfriends have hit on me. One I have never spoken to before but she comes up to me in the club, starts touching my chest and getting really flirty, her friends kept dragging her away saying she has a boyfriend but she just kept coming back. Interestingly, she knew my name and I recognised her but I don't a clue from where. Last week, I probably would have made more of a move to see what was happening with that.

The second girl is on my course, I've had a feeling she's had a thing for me a for a while. I'm slowly going through all the girls on my course, thankfully without drawing too much attention to myself :) but got talking to her and she commented how in lectures I either look really well dressed or too casual. Anyway, we were chatting and I just got the vibe she liked me, I told her we should do something next week and she agreed, added each other on FB and all that. However, she's in a relationship on FB, so I messaged her but I got really flirty and she was flirty back so she knows that I just don't want to be friends. We'll see how this one plays out, should be interesting.

That has shown me the value of relationships at university, not a lot.

Also talking to the girl I was getting with on NYE, I know she has some interest, she's more like a girl that I'd date, just talking to her on FB chat now.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting couple of days

I'm now starting to get the rotation of girls that I want.

I have my f*ckbuddy, it's literally a text, come over, bang, leave...not even pretending to be friends or subtle.

I have my friends with benefits, a girl in my social circle who I f*ck when I feel like it.

I have my girl that I am emotionally connected to, she's the girl I do all the girlfriend stuff with which I actually quite enjoy sometimes.

Then I have a few other girls I am at various stages of "something" with...

1. The Russian
2. The girl on my course
3. The hostess

Went on a date this weekend with the hostess from NYE, I know she's interested just from the way she texts etc. The date was actually quite rushed because we both had places to be and it was the only time I'd get to see her for the next few weeks because I'm out of town again. We went for a drink, she's cute, conversation flowed nicely. Left on a hurried note but we're going to have a do-over when I'm back in town so it's all good.

I was rushed because I have a feeling someone is trying to pin me down into a relationship. So I'm in town, just get told to meet this girl somewhere, the next thing I know she's telling me she's got us a hotel for the night. Then she takes me out for dinner :up:, goes back to the hotel and dresses up in what I like and f*cked me hard. She wants the LTR, it's going to be hard to not give it to her but I just love variety too much, it's a shame because she's a great girl. But I am going to spend Valentines Day with her and do something nice for her since she's put in a lot of effort for me.

Whilst all this is going on, I'm still trying to improve my SNL game, which is something I am really into at the moment. The sexual tension idea is hard, I have to keep reminding myself to shut up, which I have done a lot more. Girls especially have been asking if I'm okay because I'm more quiet than usual.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
Odd encounter

I spoke to him a little more later and as expected he was a bit of a condescending ba5tard and was trying to give me advice like "just go and talk to that girl over there" like I was sitting in the corner staring at every girl with lustful eyes and inflamed loins.

this happens all the time in game. guys think they have game and try to give you advice.

what's funny is, I don't give guys advice, if they want it. I know they will come talk to me about it. this is how guys should be.

NYE Report

Then I just gave her a knowing look. But the guy comes over and basically tries to manhandle me off of her, I laughed in his face and walked off.

this is the best thing to do. I remember having a set like this one time. The guy just walked up and tired to kiss the girl claiming to be her wife. I just cbf with it and I walked off and go hit up other girls. I see her later and she feels compelled to tell me she isn't married to him. lol

Anyway back to the hostess, we were back at hers and this guy will not leave her alone and is demanding to talk to her. It's getting beyond weird but again I'm not going to get in the middle of two people I don't really know. So she comes into a room and I'm on my phone, she lays down on the bed and I playfully lift up her dress...no objections. We then start playing with some chocolate and im rubbing it on her lips, there is also fruit involved and it's hot. BANG BANG BANG on the door. Problems now to prevent her sleeping with me was the two other people already asleep in the room(full house) and the guy waiting outside...who banged on the door demanding to talk to her again. Eventually he tells her that he loves her and it broke his heart that he didnt get to kiss her at midnight! He was crying...it was embarrassing to witness half of it. In hindsight, I could have had a word with him about leaving her alone but it wouldn't have worked, he was way too drunk and on a mission.

wait... what the fook? like.. you can't be for real?

I'll see her again some time, she's seems to be a really nice girl, we'll hook up again for sure. Once my exams are all finished and my dissertation is in full swing I will try and get a new rotation going at uni and try to fit her in at my rotation at home. Watch Californication on the bus home, was having such a good time watching my man Hank Moody. :rock:
always good. i need to get back into it. right now i'm all about the comedy ( waiting for walking dead to come back) though cali if very repetitive. hank fooks a hole heap of girls then he wants Karen back.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
My exams are finally over, so for the first time in a while I was able to go out without feeling guilty about it.

I got a call in the afternoon informing me of a mate telling me to go over to his. Anyway I get there and there are 6-7 foreign exchange chicks and by foreign I mean North American. Interesting, some of them are pretty hot and the ratio overall was 3 guys to 9 girls. :cheer:

what in the acutal fook. who has a friend like this? ( I need to get a social circle yo) the deeper i read into your reports. the more I hate you. :p haha. ( loving the read so far btw.)

The girl who was "not so easy" has now isolated me, she did it, didn't even have to it and she's kissing me but telling me she's not going to sleep with me because she doesn't want a reputation since shes just got there. She then starts touching my d!ck and that's not something that I do in public but talk about mixed signals.

it's not mixed signals. it's now a small **** test / anti slut defense. ishe says this and you just ignore it and proceed as normal.

I'd had girls say this to me who was CLEARLY into me, but I never pulled the trigger.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.