Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journal

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so let me tell you about what's been going on.
These plates i've been spinning, which i asked advice on, have been doing the same thing as before. I was advised not to persue these women, so i laid off for a while.
While i have been doing that, they seem to be gravitating towards me.

Meanwhile i got a really fine girl's number a month ago. She's 16 or 17 and has personality like Snookie from Jersey Shore. She seemed to have a really high IL last saturday. I'll describe in detail what happened.

So while i'm working, she approaches the counter and we say our initial hello's. As i lightly touch her arm, i tell her i was planning on calling her cuz i was gonna throw a party. She's extatic and tells me: "CALL ME!!!". So i'm like ok. She asks WHEN ARE YOU CALLING?? i say: ".........friday." So now my internal dialogue pops up, and i'm wondering how consistent and predictable i should be. Then she tells me i should text, and i gladly agree, because that way i can call and still be inconsistent.

I'm wondering how high this girls IL really is. I sort of had the idea she was gonna flake. I think i showed a little weakness lateron.

She approaches me as i'm smoking during my smoke break: "Are you gonna call?" So i respond with: "yeah are you gonna come over?" She says yeah and she quickly turns around without saying anything.

During my next smoke break, she asked me to sit next to her and i did, and we fluffed for a while.

Though i think i can consider that a job well done, i'm wondering if i should flake. That would probably get her interest level higher. I know it's done that before with other chicks.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i drank loads of beer and whiskey thhen i hit the club. Was feeling good, got my drink on, did some dancing.

After i greeted the people i knew, I got a beer, leaned against the bar and did some analysing and internal dialogue. Since i wasn't talking to anybody i was wondering what kind of vibe i was putting off. Then out of nowhere i'm surrounded by girls. While thinking to myself how i could get this chick naked, this guy swoops in and puts his arms around her. I don't mind, plenty of girls around. So i go outside to smoke a cigarette. When i'm back, the girls aren't where they used to be. Suppose i shoulda stood my ground a little while longer.
Outside the club, a solid HB8 comes next to me and i notice her sorta giving me extra attention. After some chit chat I asked if I should save her number. She didn't say yes or no, but her pupils were dialated as fvck, so i asked her name, she complied, and then i said: "ok well gimme ur number". She gave it.

So i realised that my outer game is pretty much fine, i just got to work on my inner game.

PS: i saw that snookie girl walking around with that same dude again. So i don't think i'll call her.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are gonna need to build more attraction than that before asking for a phone #. otherwise she will just flake on you. keep in mind girls will give their phone# out to almost anyone and everyone. just because you got her phone# does not mean she's attracted to you. you might even be the 20th dude she's give her phone# out to that same night. make a solid impression, stand out from all the other 20 dudes she met that night, and build more attraction.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that I need to build more rapport, but given the time frame i acted as well as i could. I only had about 2 minutes.

I (unwittingly) made clear that i was comfortable with sexuality by stating that her friend was always 'wet'. Besides that i tried my best to make her comfortable with expecting my call in the future. I told her it would be in a number of weeks because i'm going on holiday, and that we would get drunk.

Besides that, i live in a small town, and just getting the number is a simple way if stating my intentions. It doesn't actually mean I'm going to call her to set up a date ASAP. I'll probably run into her by coincedence in the future, and we'll have somewhere to continue from.

On top of that, her friend is also giving me positive vibes. The 'wet' girl. She tried to ****block by taking the HB8 by the arm and running off. Thankfully i had just entered the last digit into my phone when that happened.

And might i add that the whole entire time i was in the club i didn't notice the HB8, which may be what drew her toward me outside.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright so i watched David DeAngelo all day today, and then i hit the club.
I was trying to feel the women's vibes, and i noticed them noticing me, but it seems to me like i can barely approach.

To be Honest i've had the most successes when the women approach me from the get-go. I don't really know how to approach women, especially when i'm drunk, because drinking really eliminates my observing ego.

My observing ego is either
1. using my body as a vehicle and thinking for me while i stay in balance.
2. Telling me to enjoy myself regardless of what people say.

My problem is that i like to make an @ss out of myself.
I was a caricature of the class clown when i was younger, and I didn't care what people thought.
I still have that urge to not care about anything and just dance around. What do about this urge to act like a drunken belligerent fool?

So i could be acting like a fool, 100% driven by impulse, but it won't really bring my any progress.

I need to be sophisticated and high status. Acting like a fool, no matter how fun, couldn't realistically bring me that much girls at all.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i worked tonight. It´s alot of fun to just reset your confidence level to the max through meditation. It helps to keep my uplifted mood constant.

Got a HB7´s number during work. She was giving me alot of vibes, and i asked her what she did besides go out, and she asked me what i did. When i told her what my plans were i cut the conversation off because I knew i was already giving too much information. She then proceded to talk to a bunch of different guys but i just ignored it.

After work I saw HB9 outside. She was with her HB8 friend. They were both really happy to see me walk towards them and approach them like normal human beings. So first i approached the HB8, she was really receptive. My heart started pounding, and her pupils were way dialated, and she was qualifying herself!! Then the HB9 came and stood next to me at an angle the same way I approached alot of girls before!! It was ridiculous, and a bit of an AFC move on her part!! I hadn´t seen the HB9 for years, so i said we should hang out soon, then i got the number and split.

I feel like all the information in my head is starting to settle down and organise itself.

My problem was that I didn´t have a clear idea of the kind of girls I wanted to have around me! I would consider every HB7+ fvcking material. That is no good for your head!! I was driving myself nuts wondering why girls who I don't really dig, don't really dig me.

One of the important lesson's i learned was this:

Tip # 74 From David DeAngelo's 77 Laws of Success with Women and Dating: Always have three female friends around you that are very similar to the type of woman you want to meet.

This approach made it much more comprehensible to me whether i should ask for the phone number or not! And it gave me the right mindset to do it! PLUS I'm not wasting any time on women who weren't initially my type!

Another lesson which has also done me well was this one:

"The worst thing that could happen, is nothing will happen." I learned that from Ross Jeffries.. It's important to keep in mind that if you don't approach a girl, NOTHING happens. When she doesnt give you her number, NOTHING happens. It doesnt change a single thing in your life.

I have the Well-being i need, I have the confidence i need, and i have the happiness i need, all without a woman. So from now on my mindset is this: If i meet a girl who is my type, learn about this woman, so that i can learn more about myself, and what type of woman it is i'm drawn to.

That'll also prevent me from qualifying myself, and keep me in a screening mindset.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I'm on holiday in a 3rd world country.

i went to KFC and these 2 girls in line behind me were getting way way too close for my comfort. Being high, my mind just drifted off, and i noticed that i was nervous. Then i realised it was because of the minimal proximity i had to those 2 girls.

Then on the beach a dark skinned black HB7 vendor chick offered to give me a massage. I said maybe later. After taking a swim and getting back in the car, she approached me again and tried again to get me to agree to a massage. I know these 3rd world country girls are real gold diggers though, so i didn't wanna get involved in that under such shady circumstances and on such short notice.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i went sarging with my friend who knows alot about game. He's a natural and he's a pro. Anyway we were at this party just observing the place.

So we saw this girl walk behind us and bend over to pick something up. Both of us turned around and looked, and she didn't seem to mind.

So lateron i saw this old guy went to talk to her, and me and my friend were making jokes that he was making a move. My friend asked the guy to brind the girl over to introduce her to us, and he did. She came over and i introduced myself first, but i was nervous as hell. She asked me a question, and i answered it in a really short way. I thought i dropped the conversation ball there, but she quickly reinitiated. My friend talked to her about some stuff. And as i saw where here eyes were going, i decided i liked her.

Anyway she mentioned me buying her and her friend some drinks, and i asked her: buy you drinks? (as if i can't hear correctly)

So she went back to her friend. I asked the old guy if he could tell me her name again. She came and walked around again. I cut off the old guy, and opened her again with: "me and my friend are leaving soon but why dont u give me ur number?" She gave it. So then she did some talking to my friend about when we were leaving, and my friend responded with: "are you going with us?"

Anyway i got the number without really making any effort. The next night at 10PM my friend told me to call her, so i did, and I was a little nervous. She was at a really loud party and we couldnt hear each other so i hung up. Called back 45 minutes later and she didn't pick up.

This friend of mine has plenty of girls, and he just calls them up whenever he feels like Fing one. He's the most confident guy who i know. He's constantly like CALL HER, MAKE A MOVE, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Thing is, i don't have any plates spinning right now, so it's hard for me to stay cool and calm around a hot chick, especially when she's coming onto me really strong. It makes me really nervous!!

So before making a phone call it would be best to have 3 or 4 more girls who you could call. That way you'll be alot less nervous on the phone. I didn't ever used to be nervous like this.

Even with girls i had oneitis with, i used to have wonderful phone conversations. Of course that didn't really end up so prosperously.

I'm just in dire need of creating some success stories to fuel my ego.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i went out with my friend again. It was a weird night.

I got approached by some mexican chick. She's only a 6, but when we did some making out she really wanted more. I got a date with her tomorrow. I bet I'll be able to F her tomorrow. I'll just have to play my cards right. My friend seduced some english chick, so then we're having a super international double-date tomorrow, then heading back to my crib at nighttime so we can really escalate.

Besides that, I ran into the chick who took my virginity. She approached me out of the blue, i didn't even recognize her. At first i was shocked, because i haven't seen her in 4 years. She was nice to me though, and so i was glad. Then she suddenly ran off. I know she likes to do alot of ****-tests and mind games so i didn't chase her. I know for one though her mouth is like a washing machine of pleasure for ur ****. I'll be going to a party in her neighborhood this weekend, so I'll see what's up.

PS my friend gave me golden advice.

If u get a number text them the next day with: "good morning" and see if they respond. If they don't respond then that's it.

Besides that i asked what we should do if the girls give us **** that they don't wanna come to my crib tomorrow. Then he just said well then we'll just ditch them because we don't want to deal with that. I was seeing how game can be so basic and yet so foolproof.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi people, I'm back from being gone for a while.

While i was on holiday learning so much about game, my internet kind of screwed up and i couldn't come to the forum, but it wasn't a bad thing.

I feel like i came back from holiday with my game on a new level. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Besides that, I got the exact piece of pvssy i wanted to get. I only fuked her once, but i fvcked her. It was a really good fvck anyway. I was so sore the next day.

I was hanging with this cuban guy. We spent 3 days together to bang these 2 chicks. They approached us on the beach and said we were welcome to hang at their place. These 2 chicks were real insecure. Mine was african, and she gt pissed off when i asked her about lions and elephants and shyt. Anyway thanks to the cuban guy, i ended up sleeping with her, but i didn't bang her cuz she was on her period and i didn't have a condom. He said: "just play it cool on the first day, and on the second day u can fvck". He said he fvcked mre than 100 women. Very interesting stuff.

I went through a change, because during the first few weeks of my holiday, some girls had tried to kiss me and i refused to kiss them and they got pissed off. It happened on a friday with some uggo english girls, and the following sunday with a black HB8. Very odd experiences, but i think they have to do with the progression of an AFC turning into Don Juan.

Before i met the HB8, I met HB7 Shawty. She was only 18 so i liked that.
Saw her again a few weeks later on a sunday night, she approached me, said: "remember me?" and I said: "yeah of course i remember you!", and she just stuk around me for the rest of that night. I didn't bang her that night, but I played my phone game cards right, and she called me on a thursday, wondering why I didn't call her a second time on tuesday, and then I told her to come by my house and she slept over and had some good sex.

I learned that it's good to make a small commitment to women early on in the game. I always stayed too distant in RL. I learned phone calls are better to use as simple 'check ups' to see how the girl is doing and what she's up to. Phone calls should be employed tactfully and regularly. It's best to be willing to invite people to do stuff, in order to get THEM to make a commitment.

For example: "are you coming over tomorrow?", is a good simple way of asking someone to make a small commitment. Same if you meet some girls in the club you can ask: "are you going with us?". It's a simple straightforward question, and it saves you a ****load of trouble.

And finally: Direct>Indirect game, because direct game totally desintegrates the pedestal women think they're on. It puts them back in a primal world of predator and prey.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i went out by myself in my hometown and I'm getting frustrated. Saw Hb7 Latina after a long, long time. She wasn't as excited to see me as I'd expected. She said she was sad because of some dude, but didn't tell me any specifics. I don't care anyway.

She started complaining about why men are scum, i asked her why, and she said: "because they've always got a hard ****". So I said: "Isn't that better than a sloppy one?".

anyway I think i may have ruined face with this chick and entered the FZ.

I will be forgetting about her ASAP, however I am getting a little frustrated. I prefer if a woman just says to me: "I like your face", and she's with me for the rest of the night.

Some women can recognise game from a mile away. I got no clue what goes through a woman's mind when she sees me.

I want a woman who's a go-getter. A woman who knows what she wants.

I'm a guy who knows what he wants, but i think through social conditioning, I've become afraid to express it to women. They've nearly psycholigically neutered me. They just don't respect for a guy to state what he wants. So I'm practicing to state to women what I respect and what I don't respect.

When I'm frustrated I see so many flaws in my game, and when I'm doing good I see myself as a champion.

But I don't like the place where I work because the girls there are so incredibly arrogant. And ever since I've started working there I've been getting more and more frustrated.

There's no point blaming a place for my state of mind, but maybe the place just isn't my kind of place. I like high class chicks, but i want their minds emancipated. I can't take none of this "I'm going out wiht my girlfriends, I'm only here for 1 night, I have a hotel room, but I'm not gonna bring a guy there" mentality. Why would women waste money going out if they don't care about getting laid?

"Flaking" is a 1st world country phenomenon you know.

PS: I saw this chick from the beach at the club, I remember I dissed her on the beach, I told my friend she was nothing special and she overheard that, and now last night she started talking to me.

When i steered the conversation to more sexual waters she got uneasy and left. I don't know what these chicks want from me.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night i went out again. At first I was with one of my Jiu Jitsu trainer's. I came across a friend from primary school, so i went to another club with him.

Saw a girl i refer to as "cold nipples" (AKA "wet girl" from post #4), and she was shaking her tata's at me. But i couldn't think of an opener so i neglected to talk to her. I should have simply asked for her name!! They say it doesn't really matter how you open anyway. And I feel like my inner game is getting so good that my voice tonality is getting consistently calm and peaceful. You don't want women hearing your nerves in your opener. Approach Anxiety is a killer.

Left that club and went to the club where I work. Saw HB8"snookie" again. After getting a drink I told the barman to help those ladies. So I approached them at the bar with my friend who we'll refer to as Bob. Bob didn't make a very good impression. HB8snookie told me her friend had a boyfriend and only likes foreign guys. So after Bob made a futile attempt at sparking some interest, he looked at me in confusion. Through my expression i told him to back off, and he did, with his tail between his legs.

I suppose I could have DHV'ed him through telling a story, but I didn't know one, cuz i don't know the guy so well.

Anyway I met a potential Wing-man. This guy is around 30 and from the dominican republic. So I'll be able to learn from him. Him and his friend were with an HB8 Blonde whose style i really appreciate. She opened me about 3 times last night. I got the dude's number and told him to stay in contact with the chick for me cuz i like her.

Also got an HB8's number from school. She's real open so I won't be afraid to call her.

I know i have to call HB9 (from post #6). I tried to call her 2 days ago but my heart started pounding so i quickly hung up! (lol right)

I think I'm getting close to the friend zone with "snookie", but i feel like i could also kiss her on the mouth, cuz she's comfortable with me touching her face and her body, but she likes my friend more than me because my friend ****ed her friend, and her friend told her that he's off limits.

BTW I grew a mustache over the summer.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into HB8 blonde at work. She laughed at my jokes and stuff, but i forgot to ask for the number. I think her IL is high enough that i can still ask for the number next time.

Also talked to anther HB8 at work, I gave her some tips on what to eat when she got home, and how to make a wicked chicken pasta salad. I told her that if it didn't work out she only has to tell me. I was thinking of asking her number. When i said I had to go back to work, she actually said: "thanks". She thanked me for talking to her. My game must be getting better and better. Women can't even control themselves around me anymore!

I realised something today aswell; getting girls numbers is like recruiting people.

At work I ran into some guys, and from the look of them i thought they might be interested in doing some kickboxing. I told them there was kickboxing on monday and that if they gave me their number I'd call them and see what's up. Both guys were down for kickboxing.

So i realise now that I should use special events like that for girls aswell. So next time I see a girl whose number I want, I'll mention the next upcoming big event, and tell the girl to give me her number for me to call them.

A girl actually invited me to go to a rock concert tomorrow, and I told her about a house party. So I got her number. Her IL seemed pretty high, but she seems like the type of girl who acts cute but flakes alot and flirts with guys all the time.

So all-in-all I had a great time talking to HB8 blonde, and while I was having trouble guaging her, I realise I should have asked for the number!! I sort of have the feeling she also realises I missed that oppertunity. So i hope next time i see her I'll get the chance to redeem myself. She's perfectly my type.

I know for sure I'll run into her again, but i want it to be soon.

Also I have started IMing HB8 Snookie today. So I can make a little progress with 'txt' game aswell.

Alright guy's that was a good first day at work after the summer. I am getting a little pissed off about my boss though. He's always telling me to work faster, so I feel like i can't spend 5 minutes talking to a girl. I'd prefer if he were a bit more laid back.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to write down some of my recent thoughts.It's 6:11 AM on a sunday right now.

Went to amsterdam friday night. Noticed all the girls were relatively sluttified compared to my home town. The girls were pretty nice. 1 girl told me where she lived out of the blue, and though I was quite in the mood to relate to people, due to xtc, I wasn't really so receptive to girls obvious come-ons. Or I didn't know how to escalate/initiate seduction. I was a little overwhelmed by her openness. I think the kino and my tonality and vibe were all a bit off, cuz I'm not used to going out in Amsterdam, and I was kind of testing my boundaries to see what the norm was. I felt like i was in someone else's territory.

The club was sort of stuck up-ish. Nearly got into a fight with a guy. I told him he spilled his drink on me and he asked me if i wanted to step outside, and i thought he was gay so I'm glad I'm not gay or I would have got the **** beat out of me.

I initiated one girl and she was pretty nice. Lateron I was trying to mack on these 3 girls, and the one from before was smiling at me. I made a facial expression to her that expressed the trouble I was having getting through to the other 3, and she immediately ignored me. So I'll be more non-reactive to people in the future.
I NOW realise, she was only checking me out because she saw me with those 3 girls, and her perceived window of oppertunity to snag me, was closing shut. I ****ed that up when I made it clear that i wasn't doing any seducing.

Saw this girl with some awesome tits, and she was looking receptive, so I approached with: I hope you don't mind, but you have the most beautiful breasts I've seen in MONTHS. She was radiant with happiness. I was wondering if i should ask her if i could touch them, but I figured that was inappropriate.

Went out in my home town just a few hours ago. I feel like some girls simply are fans of me, and some want me to be their fans. For some reason I'm willing to be a fan, since I'm open about what I want and need. But here in a small town place that's more of a liability than an asset. Girls want to feel as though you can get anybody you want.

That's why I think i could have done better friday night with my "debut" in that club in Amsterdam. It's not like I had no clue what to do, but it was a little clicky, and I didn't feel that easy on my feet.

I have that: "I want you but I dont need you" mindset. And it seems like alot of girls are satisfied with that. They feel like they're great simply because I want to see if their pvssies are plump.

Enough jibber jabber. I'm going to bed. Peace out.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things I need to work on.

accidental pre-post.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things I need to work on.

Since there are so many aspects in which a man could work on himself, I'm going to make a list of things I want to work on. Coming on this site and looking for pointers is like going into the ocean without a compass. I need to know in which direction I'm headed.

I am going to become less reactive to people. I didn't realise I was really such a reactive person until last week. I get insecure around certain Alpha acquaintances of mine.

I'm going to continue trusting my instincts when it comes to girls. I have to stay positive and always approach girls nicely.

I'm going to take all rules as guidelines. I realised that a lot of PUA stuff is designed for beta's to get a certain edge.

I'm going to laugh when a woman tries to ****-test me, and not get upset.

Rules are guidelines - So it is OK to ask a woman politely for her number, instead of blurting out 'gimme your number'. There are of course occasions where a little bit of ****yness is charming, so I am going to learn to calibrate the ****yness.

I need to find my idea of the ideal man. I need an end-goal to strive towards. Maybe I need to figure out my ideal woman first, I don't know. Maybe someone can give me some pointers.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worked today. had to train a hb7. it was alright though she was boring as ****. I got to order her around and stuff so that was a good experience. she's super obedient. I saw a girl who i rank HB10 blonde. She acted really indifferent toward me. She was there with her boyfriend though so I don't blame her.

When I first saw this girl I thought 'this is a woman of my level' and she acted nervous. Lateron I conciously looked in the opposite direction as to AROUSE her IL. I know that worked because she hung around me about 10 seconds longer than she needed to. If only I had pounced like a true DJ.

So now that I think I'm able to game a 9 or a 10, I've decided I need to get about 10 ONS's under my belt, for practice.

I need to make a logistical plan of how I could get a ONS. I'll have to make a plan for work, for clubbing in my home-town, and a plan for clubbing in the city.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went out in the club where I work.

I ran into an HB8. She always used to play hard-ball and ***** at me when I was working. Anyway I told her to stfu and I think she was impressed. That was months ago. So last night I ran into her and I got a conversation rolling. The attraction was mutual. She started saying how she was wasted, so I thought to myself: 'green light! green light!', and escalated as much as I could. She said her pants were wet and showed me her ass, so I felt it up pretty good, twice. Then her friends took her to the dancefloor.

Ran into her lateron and this time SHE was in the 'locked in' position, leaning against the wall, with me gaming her. I knew I had to reverse it, but there wasn't enough space. So I just grabbed her and pressed her against me as well as I could. She didn't seem to mind. Then I adjusted her shirt, lol, and gave her breast a little squeeze. I actually pulled on her bra to take a look at her breasts, and I saw a nipple. Tried to make out with her aswell, but she didn't want to. So she said she was leaving the venue, and I decided: '**** this, I ain't letting her get away', so I ran behind her and TOLD her to give me her number, which she happily and rapidly typed into my phone.

And btw, I had about 5 beers and 3 Jack Daniels. The girls are super uptight so I decided I would get drunk as possible. It helped.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can actually feel my game improving.

Hot girls intimidate me less and less. I can see flaws where I would have ignored them before. The more I go out, the more at home I feel in the club and the less I care about others.

Last night I went out in a club and didn't have much luck gaming on women, but when I went to get my coat at the coatrack I got into a big fight the coat rack workers, one of them ended up pushing me. It was some of the most fun I had in months. I frustrated the hell out of those *****es.

And today I went out in the club where I work, so I felt like my value was really high because I know all the barmen, security and bus boys. So I sat down at the bar by some people I knew. 1 girl has always liked me because I basically ignored her since she's too ugly for me. Her HB9 friend started mackin on me, and then another HB9 walked by. She was wearing a sash, so I talked to her about that. I got her number. I got as much kino as I could and I love her confidence. The only problem is that she flirts with my colleagues!
Anyways I told her lateron outside the club to call me so i got her number, and she did send me a text.

The other HB9 asked if I had a boyfriend and I simply said yes. We had a little talk about having a threesome; if she would rather have a threesome with a guy and a girl or with 2 guys. So that was pretty fun.

Anyways I really want to get these HB9's naked. I'm so glad my game is getting so solid. Alot of my conversation with the HB8's is getting automated. I'm still a little self-concious arund the 9's but they are digging it still! It's like we're on a levelled playing field. That means I can consider myself at least an 8. Go me!

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last night was ok. There was a huge party in a nearby city. There were thousands of people.

I lost my friends so I had to enjoy myself with acquaintances. Did some gaming.
Saw a girl in the bus and I saw she liked me because her boyfriend greeted me like a boss(I didn't know they were gf/bf at the time). So I ran into her a few hours later. I thought to myself 'I don't know when I'm gonna see her again'. And I told her what was on my mind: "you're cute".

She responded in the cutest way: "I"m cute?! That's a good thing right?!". Which means that my compliment was interpreted exactly how it was intended to be. So then she goes to her boyfriend, who immediately walks to me and asks for the joint. I comply.

A while later she's standing close to me and talking, I analyse the situation, step forward, broaden my shoulders, and she comes to me. I say: "That's a big ring! I see it matches your bra." She laughs out loud. And I add: "and your lipstick too." She says: "you got an eye for details". I agree.

Anyway she approaches me later. I fluff. I just wanted to get to know some things about her, and she wanted to get to know some things about me too. She asks me what I'm studying. I answer and ask what she's studying. She says: "fashion school."

That's the same thing my mom studied. That completely tripped me out. So I just said that was trippy. And the conversation was done.

It completely turned me off.

Anyway meanwhile I saw another blond girl, and she looked very sweet and innocent to me, but also a little boring. She asked me who I knew, and she said she was from the same town as me. I knew she was LTR material, so I thought I would seize the opportunity. She said she had to go. I responded with: "so I'm going to lose you." She's like: "well maybe I'll see you again.". So I said well we could text. Why don't you give me yur number. I got the number, texted her today, and she's having a 'high tea' for her birthday today.

Also I texted a girl whose number I got a few months ago, for the second time. She responded this time, and she still knew my name. So she had me saved but didn't respond the first time, apparently.

I went as C & F as I could. She kept rejecting me, so I said: "well you can reject me a few times, but enough is enough." No response.

My new strategy is trying to sift out the uninterested girls.

Friday in the club I went with 1 friend of mine. As we were walking to the smoking area a colleague grabbed me and walked me to a girl who was talking about me. there were only 15 minuts left so i decided to spend them with the girl.

Our conversation started out with her on a barstool. I grabbed one and sat next to her and we just had some incredibly long eye contact. Eventually I think I built enough comfort and she started looking over my shoulder while talking to me. I thought to myself: "I bet I could go for a kiss now." But her friend was right across from her and I didn't really want to put her in that position (some lingering AFC problems). When my colleague came back I grabbed her ass, and she basically ignored it and kept talking to my colleague. I was like 'yes! I got permissin!'. So then I gave my colleague a cigarette and said: "go and smoke!". That's when I simply said: "there's only 7 minutes left, so lets continue this by text."

My friend got pissed off, so when the club closed I had to grab the girl and say I was leaving.
Texted her the next day (yesterday), with good morning. A few hours later I get a: "good evening, who are you". I say: "Chamber36 from yesterday". No response.

My friend really pissed me off. He's gay. What else happened: I saw 2 girls in the smoking section. I had previously opened them with: "look how many guys there are!". And now I open with: "aren't you thirsty?", because they had no drinks.

So then I basically tease them with the offer of a drink, but don't offer. After the initial teasing I ask their names, make a joke about it, and introduce them to my friend. He doesn't even stick out his hand. He's just looking at them, frozen from nerves. He didn't know what to do. So they were like: "ok..."

Then they both walk out but I could tell I had done right because they were like "yeah we're gonna order drinks and put it on your tab!!!".

And a really hot girl from high school pointed at me from the dancefloor, I pointed back, but a little LESS actively than her. Then she approached me and I put my arm around her. She says she's gonna smoke, I acknowledge, and then I don't see her again. (wondering if i should have gone after her and macked on her in the smoking section. I was in the mood.)