Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Rejection...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at a party last night, was supposed to meet up with a women I met a couple of weeks ago, she stood me up, sending me a text message I didn't check til this morning that was some rambling nonsense that really doesn't matter. But hey, while there I saw another women and tried to hit her up... then she shot me down... and it was epic. Tried another.... married.... then another.... with her BF (pointing him out)

Okay... it was a bad night, I really don't have too many of these but it does happen the best way to deal with rejection is to recognize these three principles.

(1) You can not get any woman you want. It doesn't matter how attractive you are to most women, some women will not feel it for you.

(2) Chasing one girl and thinking she is "the one" is the single most unattractive thing a man can do. You reak of desperation and you stink to high heaven.

(3) Finally... if you are not getting rejected, then you are not trying. If you are not trying, then you are likely NOT getting any women. Don't worry about your ego.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So relevant to me right now, great post and words that are known but need to be reinstated.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man who fails one hundred times and keeps trying is worth more than the man who tries once and succeeds.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the same boat, but I have to say I'm back out of it and enjoying the challenge. you cant win them all, just keep trying. When you stop trying is when you'll truly fail.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dust yourself off and try again.

Even Babe Ruth went 0 for 4 with 4 strikeouts sometimes.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I kinda think that chasing after one woman and thinking she is the one can incidentally help you with other women.