Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I make the right move in this situation?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had setup a date Tuesday night with this woman for Friday...told her I would have to check to see when I got off work and would text her tomorrow regarding time/place. She said that sounded good...

Texted her Wednesday afternoon to let her know time/place....never heard back...waited 24 hours and sent her a text Thursday to let me know by 5pm so I wouldn't make other plans, didn't hear back from her. Sent no further texts.

Made other plans for tonight, but then those got pushed til Monday since this other woman had to get up early Saturday and I didn't get out til 9pm from work tonight. So back to not having any plans for tonight, other than going to the gym and coming home and watching some playoff hockey...

Get a text from the original woman around 6:45 tonight asking "We still on for tonight?"

I asked if she had been having issues with her phone and she said she had to reset it because she hadn't been receiving or sending texts apparently. Not sure I believed it but whatever, so I sent a screenshot of the texts I had sent her, claims she never go it and then was like "so you probably made other plans then :cry: "

Even though technically I had no other plans, I told her that I had for two reasons:

1) Unsure if this was some BS sh!t test to see if I would stick to my guns/see how desperate I was to see her

2) Felt like she possibly got canceled on and then texted me as a backup. I let her know by my actions that I am not a back up plan.

That being said, she is pretty hot, great body, nice @ass, big round natural breasts...she sent me several nude pics without me even asking...so in part I'm kicking myself for not going anyway, but also kinda proud of myself for sticking to my guns even when I didn't have anything else planned. Definitely would not have done this 5 or 6 year ago...

If this was a sh!t test she could have met up, got a free drink or two and already knew I wasn't getting anywhere, so I at least avoided that...unsure how to proceed...I told her that I had indeed made other plans and for her to hit me up next week sometime and maybe we could get together one night...

Hasn't responded yet, from what I know about her she is used to getting her way with guys and is in part interested in me because she thinks I am different from all these other guys messaging her...not desperate, don't constantly text her if I don't hear back from her, bust on her and don't take her sh!t, etc...so she is probably miffed I didn't cave to meeting her...she's actually sent me screenshots of at least 4 or 5 other guys texts and they are literally cringeworthy...

Ah well...fvcked myself tonight but hopefully it leads to fvcking her another night...lol

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how a maneuver like that feels so counter intuitive, you made the right choice for sure. If you had just pretended like you didn't send the texts but she did receive them, you would look like a liar and a tool. Then if you said "I am going to drop everything for you babe!" You would look hurting and desperate. The only thing that I wouldn't have done would be to try and confirm days in advance. If you hadn't have done that and she had texted you tonight, then you could've met up with her. Remember that one in the future. Make your back up plans in case she flakes on you but don't confirm. Then you'll probably be flakin on some other chick, haha.

Sometimes it feels counter intuitive -- the other night this chick ****ed me around and wasted my time. She invited me over then started being like "I'm so tired", so I turned right the **** around and went home. Then she texts me and tells me that she's changed her mind and to come over and I told her "i'm back home now". Yeah sure I may have gotten laid had I have went over there but at what cost? My dignity? Then she starts texting me asking me if I am mad and "are we still friends?". I ****in made her wait a while before I even responded and spent some time chatting with another one of my girls on the phone. Today she sends me a message asking me to meet up and I told her I was busy. Then she asks "well lets hang out saturday night then?". I told her that if she wants me to have anything to do with her that she better never do that again and she promised, then I agreed to meet up with her saturday.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't ever change your plans for a chick, its the kiss of death

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks, I know in the back of my mind I did, but just wanted to see that kick ass body and big breasts in person, lol....

Haven't heard from her, so I assume either she is miffed because I didn't cave and change my plans or she was just playing games to begin with. Either way I'll just hit her up sometime next week and go from there.

Not that big of a deal as I actually have too many other options right now to the point I can't even fit all of them in to see them...now I just have to work on in-date mechanics to ensure a 2nd date, etc...

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your instincts are correct, she got the texts.

A woman, especially like the one you described, would lose her mind if she wasn't receiving texts for multiple days, hell for multiple minutes.

The games ARE the message. Picking up on them is key to saving a lot of wasted time.