Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do men need the red pill?

AntonChirguh

Banned
Reaction score
Why do men "need" the red pill?

Were they not aware of divorce before hand with friends, relatives, major celebrities etc?

Were they not aware of females being devious at times?

Were they not aware of laws etc?

Where were these men who were living in society mentally? In a delusional world of Disney movies?

You'd literally have to be living in a cave with no relatives, human contact, internet or any media whatsoever to not have been aware of life and then all of a sudden find yourself access to the internet to learn about a red pill that "wakes you up" from walking in your own bubble world and then claiming because you've found the red pill all of a sudden your logic and knowledge of how things "really" are far surpasses anything on the planet.

Red pill? Seriously?

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AntonChirguh said:
Why do men "need" the red pill?

Were they not aware of divorce before hand with friends, relatives, major celebrities etc?

Were they not aware of females being devious at times?

Were they not aware of laws etc?

Where were these men who were living in society mentally? In a delusional world of Disney movies?

You'd literally have to be living in a cave with no relatives, human contact, internet or any media whatsoever to not have been aware of life and then all of a sudden find yourself access to the internet to learn about a red pill that "wakes you up" from walking in your own bubble world and then claiming because you've found the red pill all of a sudden your logic and knowledge of how things "really" are far surpasses anything on the planet.

Red pill? Seriously?
Let me ask you: what's the most you ever lost in a coin toss?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha one of the best movies all time

"What business is it of yours, where im from.. Friendo?"

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
1. Family
2. Success in school
3. Friends
4. Basketball
5. Putting on muscle
6. Developing my social skills
7. Learning something new every day / reading
8. Gaming women
Nice list man

AntonChirguh

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
a better question is why do "men" who dislike this community and information passed around in it insist on ridiculing/shaming and posting in it?
An even better question is do men in this "community" only prefer a head nodding yes man echo chamber of "debates" otherwise anything else is "ridiculing/shaming"?

Common sense and being objective. Try it sometime.

AntonChirguh

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
theres plenty of debate here. in fact this place is infamous for page long threads with disagreements. check for anything under boundaries, marriage, flaking, nc etc the list goes on.

im not even sure what you are attempting to debate. people are being courteous to even respond earnestly to your post which comes off as shaming at best and troll baiting at worst.

so i will ask again, if you have always been in the know, why are you posting here?

i would imagine your time would be better spent living it up and leaving us SSrs in our ignorant bliss
Giving food for thought. I do what I want to do. Just as you are entitled to. People can form their own opinions and thoughts. Agree or disagree.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Men experienced life and then came here to confirm their experiences...as opposed to the blanket, widespread denial in everyday society of what is right in front of their faces.
You're saying that guys knew this stuff before they came here. Which is what the OP is saying. And I think he has a point. When I got married in my early 30s, long before I had heard of SoSuave, I knew it was a roll of the dice. I knew about the divorce rate. I thought that by waiting until I was older, I was improving my odds. But I knew it was a risk. I just figured I would try it ONCE.

And certainly, it doesn't take much experience with women to realize they can be devious. And anyone who thinks they are Disney princesses is either five years old, or they've just had no life at all. I've always thought all of this "red pill" stuff was overblown, and a bit silly. I think the OP has a point.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
I've always thought all of this "red pill" stuff was overblown, and a bit silly.
Taking a fake red pill is silly.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 or 100

The way I see it is the Red Pill is a concept with many facets. You naturally may discover 10 sides of it through life experience, but 100 is better. It'll answer a lot of your questions, wonders, and confusion in the topic of women and perhaps other areas of your life as well. Can you be happy and function knowing just 10 facets? Absolutely. This is a specialized forum where we come for answers. Therefore, we want to learn more facets of the Red Pill to progress personally and quench that initial thirst that brought us here.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alternate definitions:

Red pill means playing life by your rules, not others', unfettered by societal norms and conventions. The shepherd.

Conversely, blue pill comprises the majority of people; the followers; the sheep.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because females worldwide are turning into **** couse they cant cope with the corrupted society so its up to us to force them to keep themselves in check

Problem is, for every guy who accepted the "women arent all sugar and spice and everything nice" there are 10 orbiting fools who ruin the whole thing, and 10 more fools who dont realise male-female friendship is a very veery gray matter and for the most part cant exist... so there is little hope currently...

I also dont think disregarding other people, their opinions and thoughts, their qualities, just so you can "live by your rules" is very healthy, at least for me, I try to treat people who are socially, intellectually etc. above or beneath me to the same merit. I probably dont always succeed but I think its nice to put an effort into not making other people suffer from your insecurities.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
To answer the OP.. the "red pill" is just a slang term for "reality". So you are basically asking the question: "Why do men need to know about and live in REALITY?"

Is this a real question? :crackup:

The powers that be running the world don't care about men, women, culture, racial groups, etc. They care about MONEY. Blue pill men (men who don't live in reality) willingly engage in self-sacrificing and idiotic behaviors that help keep the machine going. The money machine.

It is well known that men are the worlds main producers, innovators, and fighters while women are the worlds main consumers. But men need a reason to produce, innovate and fight. So why not make doing so the very definition of "manly"? To be a "real man" is to constantly sacrifice for others. While women are free to take, manipulate, exploit, hoard and consume as much as they want without anyone taking issue with it.

No one EVER calls women out for looking out for #1. But women are brainwashed as well to believe consumption (not men) is the key to happiness. While men are brainwashed to believe that WOMEN (not consumption) are the key to happiness. The media often tells men: What good is all the [insert thing] if you don't have a girl on your arm to share it with? But women are told: A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me. Women are told to TAKE, TAKE, TAKE. Men are told to GIVE, GIVE, GIVE. It only makes sense that the most efficient and productive people in society should SPEND and GIVE as much as possible.. if not.. they might end up in a place of power themselves and we can't have that! :eek:

With women having an insatiable appetite for consumption (wanting more, more, more) and men wanting validation, sex and affection from women... you have the perfect storm of people trapped in debt and consumer culture.. thus keeping the machine going and making those at the top rich, rich, rich.

This leads to laws and cultural norms that favor women and put them in power. The more power they have, the easier it is for them to extract resources from men (the most productive members of society). And so you have the "red pill".

NoGoodThug

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
To answer the OP.. the "red pill" is just a slang term for "reality". So you are basically asking the question: "Why do men need to know about and live in REALITY?"

Is this a real question? :crackup:

The powers that be running the world don't care about men, women, culture, racial groups, etc. They care about MONEY. Blue pill men (men who don't live in reality) willingly engage in self-sacrificing and idiotic behaviors that help keep the machine going. The money machine.

It is well known that men are the worlds main producers, innovators, and fighters while women are the worlds main consumers. But men need a reason to produce, innovate and fight. So why not make doing so the very definition of "manly"? To be a "real man" is to constantly sacrifice for others. While women are free to take, manipulate, exploit, hoard and consume as much as they want without anyone taking issue with it.

No one EVER calls women out for looking out for #1. But women are brainwashed as well to believe consumption (not men) is the key to happiness. While men are brainwashed to believe that WOMEN (not consumption) are the key to happiness. The media often tells men: What good is all the [insert thing] if you don't have a girl on your arm to share it with? But women are told: A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me. Women are told to TAKE, TAKE, TAKE. Men are told to GIVE, GIVE, GIVE. It only makes sense that the most efficient and productive people in society should SPEND and GIVE as much as possible.. if not.. they might end up in a place of power themselves and we can't have that! :eek:

With women having an insatiable appetite for consumption (wanting more, more, more) and men wanting validation, sex and affection from women... you have the perfect storm of people trapped in debt and consumer culture.. thus keeping the machine going and making those at the top rich, rich, rich.

This leads to laws and cultural norms that favor women and put them in power. The more power they have, the easier it is for them to extract resources from men (the most productive members of society). And so you have the "red pill".
Where were these men living while the rest of us were living life in reality.

They didn't know marriage could end in divorce? They never knew anyone who'd gotten divorced? They never knew some women can be devious? They thought no one ever cheated? They thought society was "perfect"? Did they never mature mentally past 5 years old? They then discovered the internet and needed a "red pill" to "wake up" from their walking in a zombified coma to leave the Disney theatre of their basements at X amount of years? They then took human traits and blamed every negative on women and society while never holding themselves accountable for any of the same negative traits they possess and project and assume in general broad strokes on everyone and everything else but themselves.

It's laughable at best.

Ridiculous.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
NoGoodThug said:
Where were these men living while the rest of us were living life in reality.

They didn't know marriage could end in divorce? They never knew anyone who'd gotten divorced? They never knew some women can be devious? They thought no one ever cheated? They thought society was "perfect"? Did they never mature mentally past 5 years old? They then discovered the internet and needed a "red pill" to "wake up" from their walking in a zombified coma to leave the Disney theatre of their basements at X amount of years? They then took human traits and blamed every negative on women and society while never holding themselves accountable for any of the same negative traits they possess and project and assume in general broad strokes on everyone and everything else but themselves.

It's laughable at best.

Ridiculous.
This has nothing to do with anything I said. :crackup:

And only WOMEN would care if men decide to stop getting married or avoid other traditional roles that primarily benefit women.

Your concern seems to be mostly what is good for women.. therefore, you must be a woman. Nice try. The women on this site posing as men always give themselves away with their naggy, warped, emotional arguments that are off topic, stupid and based on shaming a person for not "falling in line" like a good dog.

Get lost.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Alternate definitions:

Red pill means playing life by your rules, not others', unfettered by societal norms and conventions. The shepherd.

Conversely, blue pill comprises the majority of people; the followers; the sheep.
indeed

unfortunately the red pill way of life does not simply begin and end with women

once you go down that path of "doing what ever the fvck you want" it becomes EXTREMELY difficult to fit into the monotony and stupidity of society

EXAMPLE -

most of the fools that will go into my work tomorrow morning will immediately start planning they're next weekends activities

where as i am sitting there thinking why the f1uck do we only get 2 days off for the "weekend" and I'm sat in this fvcking chair for the other 5 days of the week wasting my fvcking life , listening to people i can't stand

sadly if you start preaching stuff like this to masses then you get isolated through fear .......peoples minds would explode if you suddenly forced them to see that actually the things they hate doing most in life are actually the foundations and fuel of "society"

i am a high Machiavellian and have a low tolerance for bullsh1t at the best of times , so adopting the red pill was a pretty simple exercise for me

i know others have a real tough time even grasping the fundamentals of it and even a few friends who would rather life they're lives in ignorance than see the true horrors of society

Yukondon

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
This has nothing to do with anything I said. :crackup:

And only WOMEN would care if men decide to stop getting married or avoid other traditional roles that primarily benefit women.

Your concern seems to be mostly what is good for women.. therefore, you must be a woman. Nice try. The women on this site posing as men always give themselves away with their naggy, warped, emotional arguments that are off topic, stupid and based on shaming a person for not "falling in line" like a good dog.

Get lost.
Women don't care if MGTOW don't get married as they aren't missing them. I don't see women posting wanted posters or "Have you seen me" posters for MGTOW men. MGTOW men seem to be the ones who can't stop talking about women who they don't want. Where are all these women posting en masse on videos in blogs etc. wondering where MGTOW men have gone? They're dating and getting married to men they choose. Not MGTOW.

Unfortunately for you men and women care about getting married as they're doing it regardless.