Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and Their F*ckery Never Cease to Amaze Me

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

And this is why giving women unwarranted attention and complements needs to stop, immediately. I say give these hoes exactly what they want. If you see one that you want holla at give it a go, but when you do it, don't praise a hoe by tellin' her how pretty she is or how nice her outfit is unless she does or says something to show that the complement will not only be appreciated, by reciprocated in kind. If you get shot down, when you see her, just keep it cordial, but no unwarranted attention, she only gets one chance to reject you.

Since women don't want to be "cat called," let's refrain from giving them any unwarranted attention by

1) Removing any chick that you're not f*cking or has proven themselves to be a true friend from all of your social media platforms e.g. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)

2) After removing any chicks from you social media that isn't a bed buddy or friend from your social media. Refrain from liking any of their pictures.

3) When asked "how do I look?" in a certain outfit. Say, "I don't know. Fine, I guess?" In a very nonchalant and deadpan voice.

Women, (especially attractive ones,) are used to receiving attention and have been getting it since their infancy, for us (men,) to remove it from them, they would simply lose their minds, start to question their beauty and they would begin to throw men the p*ssy to just get the reassurance that they're not only physically, but sexually attractive. Women need attention like junkies need harrion in the morning and it's time that they start to experience a little bit of withdrawal

AntonChirguh

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:

And this is why giving women unwarranted attention and complements needs to stop, immediately. I say give these hoes exactly what they want. If you see one that you want holla at give it a go, but when you do it, don't praise a hoe by tellin' her how pretty she is or how nice her outfit is unless she does or says something to show that the complement will not only be appreciated, by reciprocated in kind. If you get shot down, when you see her, just keep it cordial, but no unwarranted attention, she only gets one chance to reject you.

Since women don't want to be "cat called," let's refrain from giving them any unwarranted attention by

1) Removing any chick that you're not f*cking or has proven themselves to be a true friend from all of your social media platforms e.g. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)

2) After removing any chicks from you social media that isn't a bed buddy or friend from your social media. Refrain from liking any of their pictures.

3) When asked "how do I look?" in a certain outfit. Say, "I don't know. Fine, I guess?" In a very nonchalant and deadpan voice.

Women, (especially attractive ones,) are used to receiving attention and have been getting it since their infancy, for us (men,) to remove it from them, they would simply lose their minds, start to question their beauty and they would begin to throw men the p*ssy to just get the reassurance that they're not only physically, but sexually attractive. Women need attention like junkies need harrion in the morning and it's time that they start to experience a little bit of withdrawal
That sign is right near Washington square park in the village. Liberal fruitcake land. I don't get why they'd put it there as to be honest that area is loaded with limp wrists, hipsters and is like PC central. Maybe it's just to advertise it's a liberal PC area patting themselves on the back for their own nonsense.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*slow clap* Well said.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure a fat girl who has low self esteem and self worth put that sign up because she's not getting attention.

Nature designed women to be desired as Pook explained.