Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Ratio For Thought: Physical Looks/Relationship Value/Frequency of Sex

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come into this thread with an open mind and let the rational part of your mind take over.....

I was pondering to myself the other day about what really constitutes a "high value female". Its really really easy to just rattle up a bunch of positives and negatives and to say.....Ok she needs a lot from this list and none from this list.

But how often do you find a woman that is ALL positive and NO negative?

So instead of thinking in absolutes, I began to think of ratios. A compared to B. C compared to D. X compared to Y. etc etc. Cleaned it up and came down to 3 categories that mean the most TO ME. May be different for each man. But I believe to have broken this down into GENERAL groups made up of SPECIFIC characteristics. Follow so far? Let's define them:

1)Physical Looks - Obviously it's how attractive the woman is. I get not every guy finds the same woman attractive, so it is based upon the individual male.

2)Relationship Value - The most complicated category. How much positivity does the woman bring to the relationship? Does she make you better? Does she allow you to become the most productive and successful man possible? Or does she bring negative energy? Make you worse? Sucks and drains energy from you which leaves you literally exhausted?

3)Frequency of Sex - Again obvious. How much are you getting laid?

With these 3 categories, every woman corresponds to a certain ratio.

-Perhaps she is extremely hott, adds positivity to the relationship, but rarely sleeps with you.

-Perhaps she is slightly above average looking, brings positivity, and sleeps with you 5 times a week.

-Perhaps she is hott and loves to fvck you.....but is a negative influence on the rest of your life.

So you see.....things get very interesting. Each individual male will put greater weight on different categories. Since the categories are subject to fluctuation.....you will rarely, if ever.....find a woman who is extremely positive in all 3 ALL THE TIME.

So what ratio is your preference? Do you prefer the double D titted blonde who bangs your brains out every night, but is holding back your professional career. Or is your preference more catered to the woman is makes you the best professional at what you do and is just slightly more attractive than the average woman? Maybe some where in between....

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last one.

I would prefer the second one, but I generally don't attract those types because I'm already a positive person and have a drive in my life. I attract the cute/hot bad girls... The type that smokes weed and has had some crappy upbringing, plus a history with the law. I'm not sure how they know but I'm like a magnet for the bad type and repellent for the other two types you listed- this is before I even speak to them too.

I personally think it's because I can relate to that group the most compared to the other two. Even though we act and think completely different, we end up being so similar. It's even more ironic since I'm pursuing a career that involves a lot of authority.