Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best examples of busting her chops ?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Here are some openers I posted, all busting on them about their cell phone:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=224778

A lot of busting lines are circumstantial. For example, The paper shreder and community printer sit outside my office at work. I am always busting on the women who use them. A few examples I have used:

- You know you can shred that all you want (not even knowing what it is she is shredding) but guys like me (IT security), we still have a copy of it and we know what you did.. (give them a stern point)

- Give that darn printer a break will ya! Smokey the Bear called and told me to tell you to save a tree..

- If you keep printing that much I am going to send you the next electric bill. geezeee!

One of the HBs from two floors up always trolls around our floor because we are cool. I always bust on her, something like "Get out of here! Go away! You are trouble!" and she usually says "But I love you guys so much!".. And my boss and I continue to just razz her and tell her to leave cuz she is no good, while she sticks around and shoots the cr@p with us (cuz there are no real men who work on her floor).

If a woman takes he shoes off in front of you, start coughing, choking, and gaging and then say "ooooh, theres where that smell is coming from..." and point to her feet.

OP, do you have any circumstances in mind where you need a line?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Oh, Lefty busting on girls in the office? Nice ;)

Haha just tease them. They love it. Especially cute physical features like dimples or something. That's what i do and then they look at you and they can't stop laughing. I love that.
So what do you say you have cute dimples ?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thechamp said:
So what do you say you have cute dimples ?
If I am going to bust on physical features I do a negative\positive like this:

"Dimples don't look good on everyone but they look pretty good on you"

Also, bust on their shoes if you can.

"Those shoes aren't the greatest style but they don't look too bad on you"

If you notice a woman wearing different shoes than before

"Gee, you wore shoes X last time i saw ya. Are you one of those high maintenance girls with 1400 pairs of shoes, one for every quarter of every day?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last of the Alphas said:
(bill comes at the end of the date)

You: Wow. This is a big check. I hope your card doesn't decline.

Her: (exasperated 'why you busting my balls' look)

You: Ah, you know what? If it does, just text me when you're done washing dishes and I'll come pick you up.

** Great first date line. The more beautiful she is, the better it works. Knocks her off her pedestal, gets her thinking you are the interesting guy she's been waiting for. **

Awsome post more

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to busting balls is finding out about her.

If shes younger then you by a few years, call her out for being the baby, spoiled, naive etc etc.

If she older, tell her shes a cougar, on the hunt for young meat.

If shes blonde, make subtle references to her being blonde is the reason she doesn't understand something. If you have any good blonde jokes, they'll come in handy as well.

If shes a ginger, bust on her for being evil, soulless. I have a couple red heads at work i bust on. Not all the time, but they'll explain what happened to them and i'll link it to the fact that it happened cause their God's rejects. (use wisely.)

If shes shorter then you, make fun of her for being short. If she has a good comeback to you, look at her seriously for a second and say 'if you wern't so cute, id step on you right now.' Ask her if shes ever considered painting herself blue and joining the smurfs, you could tell her she could be s.lutty smurf. (this works depending on how well you know the chick)

Tell her she has beautiful eyes, but needs to work on her moustache.
(Ive used this on some close girl mates....their reaction is priceless.)

I can go forever here, but its up to you to think about hat you know about this girl and what you can bust her on.

The idea behind it all is that you trying to neg her, but say it in a way that she cant help but find it funny. You know she'll hit the sweet spot when she's gasped in shock, but laughing as well.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've long been a fan of telling her that she looks tired. Gets under their skin every time, but not too much.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious guys. I'm an Aussie. I've tried ****y/funny here and negs and it cost me a couple of 7s. Yeah I'm probably not great at it but probably not the worst either. So I'm not sure if its a cultural thing..

When's the best time to use negs? Are they risky given how randowm/hormonal chicks can be? And would you add some compliments too?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never realized you had such nice hair.. besides for yesterday it looked really oily.

Your soo short.. like a liittle iitty bitty prwincess..

My god your sooo skinny.. you must be starving! Somebody get this girl some food! Quick!

You got a nice booty for a white girl.

I'm at work soo it's hard for me to put myself in flirty game mode.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ubercat said:
I'm curious guys. I'm an Aussie. I've tried ****y/funny here and negs and it cost me a couple of 7s. Yeah I'm probably not great at it but probably not the worst either. So I'm not sure if its a cultural thing..

When's the best time to use negs? Are they risky given how randowm/hormonal chicks can be? And would you add some compliments too?
I'm in Australia too it's a numbers game , but I think you need some of this stuff women love *******s

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
I never realized you had such nice hair.. besides for yesterday it looked really oily.

My god your sooo skinny.. you must be starving! Somebody get this girl some food! Quick!

I'm at work soo it's hard for me to put myself in flirty game mode.
Keep going love your work

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used the dimples don't look good on everyone but they look good on you , this girl laughed for about a minute said it was a good one , then she said where did you get that from I said I made it up my self , success or failure ?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:

I
And then get punched in the balls.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
Keep going love your work
Roll up to hb8.."eeewww.. it's hb8."

Tap girl on shoulder.. stay behind her until she spins all the way around and then say "Why are we spinning in circles!"

"You smell good.. you must have finally taken a shower!.. it's only been a few months!"

"You look like you have crayon on your lips! I like it it reminds me of being in school"

"I like your shoes.. take them off.. let me have them... (point your fingers like it is a gun) this is a stick up.. give me your shoes" then role play and put on her shoes.. make fun of her tiny feet .etc

I like your dress.. where did you get it? (Hot topic) isn't that where all the vampires hang out? Are you going to eat me and turn me into a vampire?! Please dont.. I hated the twilight movie.

Popcorn is my favorite.. make sure you throw this at her face.

Straws.. you know what to do.. blow the wrapper at her

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
Roll up to hb8.."eeewww.. it's hb8."

Tap girl on shoulder.. stay behind her until she spins all the way around and then say "Why are we spinning in circles!"

"You smell good.. you must have finally taken a shower!.. it's only been a few months!"

"You look like you have crayon on your lips! I like it it reminds me of being in school"

"I like your shoes.. take them off.. let me have them... (point your fingers like it is a gun) this is a stick up.. give me your shoes" then role play and put on her shoes.. make fun of her tiny feet .etc

I like your dress.. where did you get it? (Hot topic) isn't that where all the vampires hang out? Are you going to eat me and turn me into a vampire?! Please dont.. I hated the twilight movie.

Popcorn is my favorite.. make sure you throw this at her face.

Straws.. you know what to do.. blow the wrapper at her

Is this a good result ??

Old 04-14-2015, 08:49 PM #14
Thechamp
Don Juan

Thechamp is on a distinguished road
I used the dimples don't look good on everyone but they look good on you , this girl laughed for about a minute said it was a good one , then she said where did you get that from I said I made it up my self , success or failure ?
Thechamp is offline Reply With Quote

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a good or bad result ?

Thechamp is online now Add to Thechamp's Reputation Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thechamp said:
Thechamp is online now Add to Thechamp's Reputation Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Well... That was the line I posted... I would say her response was perfect. Yours was mostly good.. I might have responded "Get it? Well, if it must come from somewhere other than me, then I would say your dimples spoke to me.. "

logicallefty

Reaction score
Busted a good one on my 11-yo daughter tonight.. Mind you she and I bust each others' chops all the time... It's pretty equal, usually, but I got her tonight.. . I have created a monster! So we went into CVS for me to buy deo and head over to a HB's place for a few.. Daughter is laughing at me and saying "ooohh, daddy gotta smell good for the woman... ohhh, daddy will always stink...poor daddy".. I busted back about me changing her poopie diaper when she was young and told her she stunk.. Then she yelled in the store "Hey my dad needs a diaper!".. We both busted on each other a little more... Then we walked past the condom isle and I said "ohhh.. Daddy needed to use Trojans before daughter born!" hahaha she laughed, but then tried to come up with a better one and couldn't!! We got in the truck and she said "Daaaaaad, you got me, why can't I get you back with a better one?!" I said "haha cuz I am your DADDY and I will always out wit you, that's why!" Its moments like these that I love being a dad to a girl... She will grow up one tough woman, and she won't be sh|tting on guys and disrespecting them... I promise the world that .

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
Is this a good result ??

Old 04-14-2015, 08:49 PM #14
Thechamp
Don Juan

Thechamp is on a distinguished road
Thechamp is offline Reply With Quote
never reply with a for real answer.. I would have said I got it from a bubblegum wrapper or a popsicle stick.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
never reply with a for real answer.. I would have said I got it from a bubblegum wrapper or a popsicle stick.
I disagree, I think sometimes you do have to give straight answers to women sometimes otherwise she will find you annoying. You'll be that guy who is constantly busting on her but at the same time, it's hard transition from the guy who is busting on her, to the guy who is seductive. If you're getting techincal, you want to keep the busting to the early interaction just to show her you're fun and not too serious. But at the end of the day, we're here to bang chicks and breaking that sexual tension with jokes wont get you laid.

As for actual things to say, I like to use situational stuff or like the classic not letting her past when she's trying to walk somewhere. I actually think what you're saying is a little extreme and a bit unnecessary.