Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Considering running gear

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some pro hormones cycles in past, mostly epistane and sarm ostarine, now considering to run proper gear since as many say its where the real benefit comes.

They suggest for first timers to run simple testosterone which I can understand why its a good option.

What Im concerned about is mostly hair loss since Im not of those guys which has a bulletproof hairline.

Regarding prostate enlargment not sure if the process could be reverted once it happens, anyway a noob question, when one prostate gets larger does it increase also your load?

In case I consider to run test, pinning is the only option to administer it?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get shampoo which helps quite a bit preventing hair loss like Bodybuilder Shampoo with Jay Cutler on it...washes DHT out of hair follicles...

Test is great, 500 mg/wk split into 2 doses. Make sure you get aromasin and run 20-25 mg a day after the first week. Don't be one of these idiots that thinks no gyno means they don't need estrogen control. You absolutely do unless you want to be bloated like a dead fish, have blood pressure issues and greatly increase your blood clot/stroke/heart attack risk.

I'd also recommend trimetadizine to keep your heart safe and would recommend blood pressure, heart health and cholesterol supports.

Yes pinning is the way to go...pin ventrogluteal its easy near painless and almost no PIP.

You could also kickstart the cycle with some Epi if you want for the first 4 weeks as Test takes a while to build up in the system...

Whatever you do be safe and take this very seriously. If you take the proper precautions you can greatly minimize your risks.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)I know where to get test, not sure which one is the best form, cypionate maybe?

2)AIs which are otc are good enough right? no need for letro in most cases?

3)for pct Nolva via oral capsule is enough or it takes more

4)any link for that shampoo you talk about?

Just planning in advance since I want to be sure to have whatever it takes before the cycle.

How do you pin yourself exatly, honestly I dont particularly love pins and its quite in front of a mirror.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
New Balance makes nice running gear. I like them better than Nike.
That was my first thought when I read the title.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Prop would be best form, kicks in right away but requires daily or EOD pinning. Ethanate or Cypionate are both fine, E usually comes in 250 mg versus C which is 200 mg so I always get E cause you get more and usually same price. Make sure its a good source, a lot of labs are underdosed, I personally would recommend RoidSource as they make some great gear. Good prices also.

2) Aromasin is best, lowers SHBG and increases IGF-1 and wil not crash your E even at high doses.

3) no you need more than that...look up percfect PCT...

4) http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Body_Uprising/Bodybuilder_Shampoo/

Type in ventrogluteal intramuscular injection in google and it should give you a bunch of instructions as well as diagrams...

Also, I am not sure of your age, but if its under 25 you should not be running anything as your endocrine system is not fully developed yet