Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Merciless Log

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: I tried to edit it for ease of read as I´ve heard most people in the internet just skim through stuff.

So this is my workout routine for now (I going to the gym with a friend that showed me his routine and from there I´m trying to implement more things, although I don´t really know what I´m doing). I have only been in the gym since de 30th but I even knowing I suck I work on way more weight than the first day. Right now I´m trying to get less resting time in btw sets and exercises, as I think it helps me improve faster, and making sure every rep works as much as possible by going back slowly.

From Mondays to Fridays:
First I stretch and I go into the treadmill until I reach 200 Kcal. 16:09 last record a couple days ago, I need to pass it. Then I go into the bike until I do 140Kcal, I´m adding up each day. Then I go into the rowing machine until I burn 100 calories. It takes me about 9:20 for now. Then I do 3 sets of 10 leg press reps, 90kgs each, soon more. In abductor I do 3 *10 sets of 35 kgs I could do 50 easily if my right leg weren´t weaker.
Then I get dumbbells and do concentration curls, 12kg*10 with each arm. Then I do 10kgs*10*3sets of bench press with dumbbells. Then I do 10 standing lateral raises with dumbbells, with 6kgs (I haven´t been able to get on more weight on this yet). I´m starting bicep curls and shoulder press soon.
I do 2 sets of 10 reps on the chest press machine at 35kg, I can´t go further with my right arm. Then I do 3 sets of 10 reps of 30kg on the pectoral machine. Then I go back and stretch. Doing 10 rows of pool back and forth after the gym every day until I start college.
On Saturdays I go running for about an hour and a half through the seafront promenade, the ocean breeze is great, one of the things I´ll miss in college. I´m planning on going running both Saturdays and Sundays for the rest of the month.

A couple questions: Is it better to do a different part of the body each day? Are exercises where you use your own body weight better?

Btw little anecdote before I go to bed. The 2 hottest girls on the high school were I used to go, go to the gym together. I have seen them a couple days before but didn´t talk to them although I noticed they were real surprised to see me there. Today I said Hey! to them as they passed but they seem like they didn´t hear me so I had to shout it although they were close, I was going ahead to ask one a question, but she went real cold saying something in the lines of you saw us before but didn´t ask us that time, I just kept talking and ignored her coldness(I was on the bike at that moment so I was really pumped up), I threw a little negs without realizing and just realized that soon they were giving me lOls, these women with options just act real cold to see if you chicken, WOW game is right.

Right now I´m eating bread, milk, cocoa and fiber cereals for breakfast, with a piece of fruit. For lunch, after the gym I eat as much food as I (I don´t decide what I eat) can and 2 pieces of fruit; I´m trying to make an emphasis on proteins. 4 hours later I eat peanuts, almonds or nuts, about 200g. For dinner I don´t decide neither but I eat as much as I´m given and a piece of fruit. The problem is that I´ve measured myself again and in 2 weeks I lost 2kgs, but I´m growing and I want to start bulking soon. I went from 78kg (172lbs) to 76kg (167.5lbs) (I´m 6´4”). It gets me really pissed off but my mother doesn´t give a **** about feeding me so I have to wait till I get into college campus, they have buffet. Protein shakes are discarded for now, I don´t have the money to pay for quality ones, I´ll just eat nonstop, now I´m hungry at all times.
I´ll do an update about every 2 weeks, and in about 3 weeks I may upload a picture of my body where the difference from the 30th can be seen.
Any help is appreciated guys.

Last edited:

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
From Mondays to Fridays:

*200kCal on the treadmill, best time 14:56 today
*175kCal on the bike
Rowing machine: 3 series* 10 reps of 35kgs (77.2lbs)
Leg press: 3 series* 10 reps of 90kgs (198.4lbs)
Abductor: 3 series* 10 reps of 50kgs (110.2lbs)
Adductor: 3 series* 10 reps of 45kgs (99.2lbs)
Dumbbells:
Concentration curls: 2 series* 10 reps of 10kgs (22lbs), with each arm
Bench press: 2 series* 10 reps of 10kgs (22lbs) and 1 series of 12kgs (26.5lbs)
Standing lateral raises: 1 series* 10 reps of 6kgs (13.2lbs)​
Shoulder press: 2 series* 10 reps of 30kgs and 1 series* 10 reps of 35kgs (77.2lbs)
Pectoral machine: 3 series* 10 reps of 35kgs (77.2lbs)
Preacher curl: 3 series* 10 reps of 10kgs (22lbs) +bar
Lat machine, pulldowns: 3 series* 10 reps of 35kgs (77.2lbs); (2 series with the palm on the hand against my face and 1 series grabbing the stick the opposite way)

Pool, 6 rows back and forth (600meters). Less that I used to do, I´m improving my crawl style and learning breast-stroke style. Probably won´t have enough to keep on swimming after I start college around next week.

Running once each weekend, either on Saturday or Sunday.

Aside from the gym: I´m realizing that lately I get better responses from both men and women. It´s getting easier to talk to girls and being smoother, when I get introduced to them or already know them it´s easy, however, I haven´t done a single cold approach, neither I really feel like I need to. Funny how at the same time I start realizing that women don´t make any happier than I make myself and stop putting any effort on them It gets easier to deal with them.

I´ll take some pictures to compare from a month ago soon (with my face blurred, I don´t want to reveal my identity), as I already posted. I probably look the same, but I can definitely assure that I´m stronger, sharper and happier.

I hope this encourages anyone reading this who hasn´t quite decided to go to the gym yet to start.

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the info espi! For now I just reduced cardio to 2/3rds of what I was doing, I enjoy beating my times. I´ve started eating 5 egg whites with milk after lunch from Monday to Friday as well, right now I´ve got my parents constantly trying to scare me with cholesterol, heart problems in my 40´s and bs.
http://gyazo.com/edb0119cfe3926517e4cf9e6d841eafb
I don´t really see the difference, and in the picture it can´t be seen, but my arm is thicker as several people have told me; and I´m stronger.
I´ll update in about a week after I settle in college.

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I´ll do an update since I´m moving tonight and I don´t know when I´ll be able to update next.
r=reps
s=series
From Mondays to Fridays:
*150kCal on the treadmill, 10:40 best time
*100kCal on the bike
Pulley: 3s* 10r* 35kgs (77.2lbs)
Leg press: 3s* 10r* 100kgs (220.5lbs)
Abductor: 3s* 10r* 55kgs (121.3lbs)
Adductor: 3 s* 10r* 55kgs (121.3lbs)
Dumbbells:
Concentration curls: 2s* 10r* 12kgs (26.5lbs), with each arm
Bench press: 1s* 10r* 14kgs (30.9lbs) and 2s*6r*14kgs (30.9lbs)
Standing lateral raises: 1s* 10r* 8kgs (17.6lbs)​
Chest press: 3s* 10r* 30kgs (66.1lbs)
Pectoral machine: 3s * 10r* 45kgs (99.2lbs)
Preacher curl: 3s* 10r* 15kgs (33.1lbs) +bar
Lat machine, pulldowns: 3s* 10r* 40kgs (88.2lbs); (2s normal and last one chin-up)
Pull-up(Chin-up): 3s* 3r (I only get half way up at most, but my arm is getting thicker, I´ll soon be able to do one properly)
Tricep dip machine: 3s* 10r* 25kgs (55.1lbs) handicap​
I´ll probably have to stop swinning and running due to time constraints.

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright finally got some time to write, a lot of things have changed since college but I´ll start on what this section is about. This is 3rd day that I managed to go to the gym but since yesterday and from now on I´m on from Mondays to Fridays again, although I´m short of time.
r=reps
s=series
No treadmill, abductor or adductor in this gym
Bike for 7 minutes (no meter)
Pulley: 50cal
Leg press: 3s* 10r* 235lbs (107kg)
Dumbbells:
Concentration curls: 13r* 12.5kgs (27.6lbs), with each arm
Bench press: 3s* 10r* 12.5kgs (27.6lbs)
Standing lateral raises: 1s* 10r* 5kgs (11lbs)​
Chest press: 3s* 10r* 35kgs (77.2lbs)
Pectoral machine: 3s * 10r* 35kgs (77.2lbs) (This machine is way harder than the last one)
Preacher curl: 2s* 10r* 15kgs (33.1lbs) +bar ; 1s* 10r* 17.5kgs (38.6lbs) +bar
Lat machine, pulldowns to the chest: 3s* 10r* 40kgs (88.2lbs); (2s normal and last one chin-up)
Triceps dip machine: 3s* 10r* 25kgs (55.1lbs) handicap
I tried leg extension today, I´ll do 3series tomorrow. I must get back at trying pull-downs. Today I did worse than usually, I´m quite busy and I play basket or soccer in the evenings.

On college:
Little introspect, I´m on a campus building that just got opened after a 7 years rework. We are about 24 guys and 45 girls in single rooms, all new here and most of us freshmen in college. I arrived the first day with a few other guys. Since the first day I´ve been meeting everyone, I know almost everyone, it´s been 2 an a half weeks. I´ve heard some girls say how extrovert I am, and I know it´s true, not just to students but to people in general, now I´m good at talking with people, and way better at Kino too.

So we got a soccer team and a basket mixed team to play against another residences and college departments in a league. I´m the go-to guy that moves people to get together and do whatever needed so we can play, I make things happen, I move the strings. Since it isn´t anything serious like the colleges league, I´ll be the captain of the soccer team.

I´m thinking about signing up for the residence´s sport counselor position. It´s 500euros at the end of the year, and I´m kind of already doing a part of the job. The actual counselor is a sophomore and he´s probably the only one who beats me in the alpha scale, there are a couple guys who are about as high as me, I feel strong. Anyway the residence´s dean already said he has contacts and we should vote for him, but I would stand a fair chance. Maybe 45%. I must consider it further. Aside from that, I´ve talked twice with the man who runs the catering business for the residence. Big business entrepreneur, I want to ask him what he studied and how he started in the business world. Maybe next year will be a good time to have starting a business concept as a goal. Right now the main one is getting free tuition for college next year, although competition is hard and integrals are giving me a rough time.

On night time:

The first week we spent every night going out, it won´t happen again. For now on It will be only Fridays and Saturdays, or I´ll end up sleeping in class again.

Tons of drinking games, tons. I don´t drink at all (which surprised everyone) but I stick to play the games. Last times we went out in a group of about 25 I had to command the sheep so they would move, these last 2 weeks I´ve been realizing that leadership turns women on A LOT (Yeah now I´m relatively good at reading subtly).

Locals here dress way too good during the day and during the night girls don´t twerk or do anything like that. Most days we didn´t even dance, what a waste of time. Anyway I already signed up for salsa dance classes.

On girls:
First thing I realized is that girls in their 20-21´s have a better girl game than girls in their 18´s, although they may not be as hot.

Right now I talk with most girls (I have time constraints). First they get a good impression, but they try not to show it, then they act interested towards you, then they take a step back to see your expectations, then they go a step further and realize how you keep the same, eventually they realize how you think they are out of your league and remain exchanging stares and warm small talk.

My main concern right now is what will happen after I **** a few different girls, I realize how they tread carefully due to their college reputation, but I must do so as well, and beware of what will happen after they fall. I need some advice on this. Should I go ahead and escalate with girls that I don´t live with?

Alright just a few minutes ago I was next to this girl, I was checking her full twitter and Instagram account in her phone sitting right next to her (girls seem happy to let me check their stuff, I wasn´t used to this), and she seemed quite interested. I´ll say she´s and HB8 body (I think I´ve only known an HB9 girl in the past), but she´s really girly and feminine, she has girl game. Our convos are short but I see how her eyes shine every time I stare at them, I like the way she stares at mine . I think she knows I know and she probably knows that she´s in the top5 list. I´m 95% sure the talks about me with the other girls. I want crazy sex with her, more than any with other girl. In fact I thought just before writing this about going up to her door and knocking, I´ll say I have a 90% of getting in and a 30% chance of escalating sexually the right way (due to the college nature and because I´m kinda newbie at it), but this is college. I know that I must be real careful with my rep. I´ll wait, no need to force anything, she´s slowly falling. Right now I feel ruthless inside, but the last time I had Oneitis in my blue pill days I spent days crying in bed, and I know this girl could give me that kind of disease. I´ll keep that in mind.

The truth is that this is too easy, and I´m a newbie; It´s just that college guys are utter betas who can´t talk with a stranger properly. Last time I approached a girl at a pub to dance (the only decent 7.5 I saw dancing alone) she rejected me; maybe I should try approaching groups of people as I don´t see enough opportunities of solo girls good enough.

I must confess that this last 2 days I didn´t perform as good in the gym, as usually. I´m not used to run out of energy or time (today I went to the gym, and played basket and soccer, after class). I must focus on classes now. I´ll try to update in 2 weeks.

Goodnight.

Last edited:

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have updated this earlier, I got a contraction in the lower back and later twisted my ankle playing soccer, but I´ll go ahead and go back to the gym even if I have to avoid some exercises. For today:
=reps
s=series
Pulley: 100cal
Dumbbells:
Concentration curls: 10r* 15kgs (33.1lbs), with each arm
Bench press: 3s* 10r* 15kgs (33.1lbs)
Standing lateral raises: 1s* 10r* 7.5kgs (15.43lbs)​
Chest press: 3s* 10r* 35kgs (77.2lbs)
Pectoral machine: 3s * 10r* 40kgs (88.18lbs)
Preacher curl: 1s*10r*20kgs(44.1lbs) +bar 1s*10r*22.5kgs( 49.6lbs)
Lat machine, pulldowns to the chest: 3s* 10r* 35kgs (77.16lbs); (2s normal and the last one chin-up with 40kgs)
Triceps dip machine: 3s* 10r* 12kgs (26.5lbs) handicap
Leg extension:3s*10r*25kgs(55.12lb)
Triceps pulley: 3s*10r*15kgs(33.1lbs)
(That´s the goal for today but in most exercises I haven´t made that many reps at that weight yet)
Although I eat more than anyone on the building, it´s probably not enough as I need to get back at eating peanuts or almond for a meal between lunch and dinner. I take 5 pasteurised egg white with milk after going to the gym, and buy myself some extra fruit.

I must start studying; I got a test for the 30th. I´m not going out during the night anymore, I´ll rather sleep or watch a movie with someone. Finally I didn’t sign up for the sport counselor candidature. We lost the first soccer game against the teaching students. Now we practice harder.

My biggest joy lately has been reading How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis. I should start plotting and building a business next year as I´m not going to get multimillionaire as a physicist or a mathematician.

Related to girls, I gotta say that my in my last post I had my head on the clouds. I´m far from a pimp, I have been in the rooms of a few girls doing some higher kino but many of them lose interest later on as fast as they gain it when they see that I skimp from girl to girl. They want somebody who can commit so they don´t become a slut in girlworld. I think that some of them even perceive me as a bit of a clown. Here everyone knows everyone; If I want to keep my pimp ways I must start spinning plates at different circles, not just this building. Got a lot to improve, at least I think that I´m ahead of most if not all the guys here.
This will be the last post that I leave my personal thoughts aside from the ones related to the gym, I shouldn´t write them on the internet where everyone can read it.

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m going to the gym 4 days a week, on average; from Mondays to Fridays. Soon I’ll be back where I used to live, for holidays, so I´ll have time to go 5 days and eat enough meals for a while. I haven´t updated for a while but I haven´t stopped going to the gym. Yesterday’s workout, my average routine:

Pectoral machine: 10r (50kgs -110lbs) + 10r (55kgs -121lbs) + 10r (55kgs pec deck flies)
Dumbbells bench press: 10r (17.5kgs -39lbs) + 5r (20kgs-44lbs) + 6r (17.5kgs)
Lat machine, pulldowns to the chest: 10r (40kgs-88lbs) + 10r (45kgs -99lbs) + 8r (45kgs)
Biceps pull ups middle grip: 8r + 6r + 3r
Dips: 10r + 8r + 6r
Triceps pulley: 10r (20kgs-44lbs) + 7r (25kgs -55lbs) + 9r (20kgs)
Standing lateral raises with dumbbell: 10r (7.5kgs-16.5lbs) + 7r (10kgs-22lbs) + 10r (7.5kgs)
Deadlifts: 8r (60kgs -132lbs) + 8r (70kgs-154lbs) + 8r (80kgs-176lbs)
Leg extension: 10r (40kgs-88lbs) + 9r (45kgs-99lbs) + 10r (40kgs)
Tight curl leg extension: 10r (35kgs-77lbs) + 8r (40kgs-88lbs) + 10r (35kgs)
Standing calf raises (slow motion): 20r (62.5kgs -138lbs) + 20r (70kgs -154lbs) + 20r (62.5kgs) (Wonder if these are good for running)

The leg press machine is broken. I´ll start doing overhead press and squats soon. I started with deadlifts last week, I still need to improve my technique to avoid hurting my lower back. I´m considering starting dumbbell flies but I don´t know if they are a good exercise. My sternum and lower chest looks fluffy and skinny compared to my pectorals.

What´s your opinion on dumbbell flies guys?

My diet hasn´t been as good as it should for 2 months or so, I don´t feel good in the gym and may throw up if I eat in a 1.5hours window of time before I go, and with my given college and dance classes schedule I only find time to eat between lunch and dinner on weekends and Wednesdays. Those days I take 5 pasteurized egg whites after the workouts. I start wondering if they are any good.
I look good without clothes on, but I want to look ripped with a t-shirt on.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion on DB flies is that most people I see go too heavy on them, and they start to turn into a weird DB bench press.

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright thanks, appreciated!
I started doing overhead press, squats and normal pull ups.
I stopped a week ago with squats. That day I went to the gym, had lunch, then went to play some soccer and after that I felt some pain in my knees from time to time the rest of the day. It´s happening right now.

It´s getting harder to improve how much weight I lift, I´m getting stuck. I´ve been losing appetite. I used to be always hungry and now I have to make an effort to finish my plate. Today I took 6 hours without eating from lunch to dinner. This morning in the gym I wasn´t pumped up, more like tired, way to tired after deadlift series; it´s been that way lately. I must be doing something wrong. I´m getting leaner but with some more volume I could look way better than before.

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the last entry. I´ve been doing kickboxing 6-8 hours a week for quite a while now. I don´t workout more than once a week. I´ve writing my own diary as well, writing your thoughts for yourself really helps, I recommend it to everyone.

Jayphilip

Banned
Reaction score
I individually would consider forgoing aerobic. I'm a big fan of doing aerobic if you're looking to reduce fat and increase leanness. You just began your health and fitness trip and want to large up. At this factor in your life I individually think extreme aerobic is just going to make it tougher for you to experience satiated and put on weight.

Jayphilip

Banned
Reaction score
Jayphilip said:
I individually would consider forgoing aerobic. I'm a big fan of doing aerobic if you're looking to reduce fat and increase leanness. You just began your health and fitness trip and want to large up. At this factor in your life I individually think extreme aerobic is just going to make it tougher for you to experience satiated and put on weight.
Workout Tips | Experts Fitness Tips | Fitness Tips By Experts