Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aromatase inhibitor makes me anti-social

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well after different observations in different conditions Im almost sure to say that they use of transdermal aromatase inhibitor is influencing my behaviour and toughts.

Ok the problems with dry joints are minimal as much as hair getting thinner on my head however I have this pissed off state in my mind where I get annoyed from small talks with people or even if there is someone I know at the supermarket and I have to acknowledge their presence with a simple hi.

Libido exists altought due to that pissed off state, I lack the will to even talk with my gf on skype considering the "how are you, what have you done today questions".

Needless to tell you about how I plan on breaking legs of people annoying me or even people from my work especially those in a higher position which take for granted the fact that I have to take it...I think something like "what if I beat the hell our of him, break his knee with an iron then sarcastically ask him that Im unhapy from the way things are".

The good thing is that Im conscious of all of this and I act accordingly, planning in advance with cold mind what to do and say.

Anyone experienced the same? Im not running any gear now nor had any similar problem while running it.

Physically talking instead is great, weights and strengh are going up.

For those who have no idea what Im talking about HERE

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are u on gear? Otherwise no need for an AI. What are you taking, formestane? What you describe are symptoms of low Estrogen, which is counter productive to building muscle.

Counter to popular opinion, no difference in muscle mass is noted at varying levels of Testosterone, inside the normal range. It is not until you go to supraphysiological levels of Testosterone that it increases muscle mass(to a great degree I will add). The main benefit for high testosterone levels is lower bodyfat as there is a significant difference in bodyfat between those with low and high T levels. In fact, a study was done where men who all had levels near the median of 600 were split into two groups. One was given something that lowered their levels to 300, the other was not given anything. Both followed the same workout and diet. At the end of the study the group with T levels of 300 had gained 36% more fat than their counterparts. And that's only a short term study showing the difference in low to median levels, not even talking about those with high levels.

Now low doses of Tren, well that's another story for another day...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah exactly formestane, not on gear now but runned epistane in past and the AI was part of my pct.

I noticed that it dried me a lot and face looked great while on it so I decided to take low doses eod when I train, also because Im not that lean now and fat cells increase aromatase.

My diet is under no control I simply eat when Im hungry, my only concern is getting enough proteins.

Anyway I found out that taking AI not everyday diminished the symptoms, now running ostarine 20mg ed.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Yeah exactly formestane, not on gear now but runned epistane in past and the AI was part of my pct.

I noticed that it dried me a lot and face looked great while on it so I decided to take low doses eod when I train, also because Im not that lean now and fat cells increase aromatase.

My diet is under no control I simply eat when Im hungry, my only concern is getting enough proteins.

Anyway I found out that taking AI not everyday diminished the symptoms, now running ostarine 20mg ed.
Should have run a test base with the Epi...in.general you don't run orals by themselves, but Epi is one of the best out there, very comparable to Anavar but much cheaper. It's a full fledged steroid that is legal due to loopholes in the steroid ban laws that only banned steroids which were produced and sold at some point in this country. Hundreds of other steroids were created but many were abandoned and never entered production, hence they are technically not illegal even tho they are 100% a steroid no different from Dbol, Winny, Var or Tren. The FDA never considered manufacturers would find and use the loophole they left in and go back 40+ years to old medical journals, dig up these formulas and then produce them as "designer steroids". Nothing designer about them, they are abandoned steroids invented at the same time as all the others.

I love Ostarine too. Currently running a TRT test dose of 100mg every 5 days, 25 mg of Ostarine daily and 50mg of S4 in split doses daily...along with 10mg of aromasin daily

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Should have run a test base with the Epi...in.general you don't run orals by themselves, but Epi is one of the best out there, very comparable to Anavar but much cheaper. It's a full fledged steroid that is legal due to loopholes in the steroid ban laws that only banned steroids which were produced and sold at some point in this country. Hundreds of other steroids were created but many were abandoned and never entered production, hence they are technically not illegal even tho they are 100% a steroid no different from Dbol, Winny, Var or Tren. The FDA never considered manufacturers would find and use the loophole they left in and go back 40+ years to old medical journals, dig up these formulas and then produce them as "designer steroids". Nothing designer about them, they are abandoned steroids invented at the same time as all the others.

I love Ostarine too. Currently running a TRT test dose of 100mg every 5 days, 25 mg of Ostarine daily and 50mg of S4 in split doses daily...along with 10mg of aromasin daily
You take the osta all togheter or you split the dose in 2 different moments? the half life is pretty long but I read many people splitting it.

Are you running any AI to avoid the test to be aromatized now that is floating around after osta connect to the receptors?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
You take the osta all togheter or you split the dose in 2 different moments? the half life is pretty long but I read many people splitting it.

Are you running any AI to avoid the test to be aromatized now that is floating around after osta connect to the receptors?
No Osta 1 dose in the AM, no need to split it, same with LGD. S4 and GW you split as half lives are shorter.

Yes AI to keep estrogen within normal male levels. Even at TRT doses, you can have excess aromatization. With Osta and S4 in the mix, it would almost be a certainty...