Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have a laugh

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
lol all the comments are from angry women. Another disgusting thing about this video is that people actually agreed with him instead of defending the poor woman.I wish somebody would have stepped up and defend her.Not even the girl she was walking with did anything and that makes me cringe.

I have zero sympathy for women.

You know if she doesn't want a man to say stuff like that to her, she should dress like a muslim. All the comments are "this is harrassment" white knights, betas, and of course women.

This sh!t is hilarious. I think its awesome those alpha's were telling her its a free country, and free speech, and not defending her.

Whats disturbing is all the comments below.

Last edited:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Video has been removed by youtube, probably after a cacophony of report button mashers. That's what's really disturbing... institutional white knighting.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another copy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5f2ag6SFvk

Funny how Youtube decided to remove the video, apparently coz it displays "harassment". He just said her ass looks great, the further escalation of the situation was totally HER doing. So filming a woman while you tell her her ass looks great is "harassment"???

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my GOSH! HAHA he was so trolling that is hilarious. American princesses' they're NUTS and these are the things my dates will tell me that guys say to them on POF. This guy did it in the real world and that takes some BALLS! Acting all politically correct around women when this is the type of things men think ALL THE TIME.... Some dudes need to get a clue and find some class and not be TOO FORWARD. I am not saying this guy is a jerk just its funny!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. Sounded like the guy was trying to cause a scene. If he didn't sound like a creepo douche she might of just laughed it off. I agree, she should have just walked away, whatever, let it be. When she turned around and looked at him he had a camera filming and said: "uh oh, did I disrespect you?" It seemed like he was instigating it for the purpose of putting it up on Youtube or somewhere on the internet. It sounded like that was what set her off.

She did handle it poorly, very poorly, and yeah, maybe she's a self entitled nutso. However, whether it was saying something to a girl, or something to a guy, the way he went about it did seem a bit disrespectful to me. Doesn't give her the right, but still, why would he do that, what's the point?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get yourself familiar with his youtube channel for more insight regarding his reasons to do this, Peaks.

https://www.youtube.com/user/VitalyzdTv/videos

The guy is famous for making prank videos, doing weird stuff in public etc. But he also has quite a few videos on picking up women and seems to be a 'red pill' guy. The video is meant to be a prank video, but at the same time it's sort of his way to "protest" against the modern day, entitled bytches in the western world, guys pedestalling women and being White Knights etc. He is trying to send out a message regarding those things with videos like these (apart from the fact that he just likes to get into hilarious situations which he can show to his viewers).

I liked this one as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iyeUcFKRv4

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Too bad... I don't like gold-diggers" ROFL. That video should be required watching here.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone wants to be a YouTube star.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
I've seen this one before, and it did seem staged (bad actress), did she not see the car before he started talking to her? Anyways, I didn't know that was the same guy. I remember his 'put your number in my phone' bit, which was actually pretty good.

Your original youtube post just seems mean spirited to me. Nothing wrong with putting a woman in her place, when she deserves it. However, that girl was minding her own business, next thing you know some guy says: Nice ass *creepy voice*, then she turns around, and he's recording it. He instigated himself into her life. Was she doing anything wrong before he got involved?

Should girls always smile and say thank you when a guy says 'nice ass' and he's filming it?

He might have gotten ahead of himself with this one.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Nothing wrong with putting a woman in her place, when she deserves it. However, that girl was minding her own business, next thing you know some guy says: Nice ass *creepy voice*, then she turns around, and he's recording it. He instigated himself into her life. Was she doing anything wrong before he got involved?
Yeah, the guy totally provoked it. As you noted, she reacted poorly, but that seems to be what he was counting on. What was she doing that needed protesting against? Wearing a short pair of jorts?

There are plenty of cases of males who have reacted poorly to guys following them around with cameras, invading their privacy. Sean Penn is well known for it, among others.

That said, it is a funny video.