Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When "Taking A Break" Is Bullshyt!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a full time job, my own apartment, and currently no major boils or cysts on my face or body, knock on wood.

I get practice every day talking to young beautiful women. I get time off to travel.

I've been divorced 13 months. So naturally there was a recovery period, and a period to get back on my feet financially.

And although my life is still a work in progress (thinking about moving/career change), I'm breathing and taking up space in the here and now. I have no excuses any more.

It hit me last night when my brother and his girlfriend suggested I get on a dating site. His GF's brother has been cleaning up there. (Granted his standards aren't great - but I don't think he cares). He's been doing a lot of pump and dumping.

At first I felt defensive, like it was an intervention. What do they know about where I'm at and what I want to do female-wise? The nerve.

"I prefer real-life approaches," I rebutted. Yes but are you doing those, my brother asked. Um, not really, not enough.

I went home feeling a little perturbed. I woke up feeling great. God bless 'em, they were just trying to show me a possible pu$$y source. And anyway - how long can a guy be "on a break" from women? I had been on some dates months ago but they went nowhere because of my mood. However now I'm keeping myself in a holding pattern, and that more than anything is making my mood worse. It's no longer about recovery. It's like taking painkillers - they'll dull the pain, but after a while you get used to the drug itself. Then the diminishing returns begin. Well, I've gotten diminishing returns from watching Netflix and drinking wine at home. Winter is over. It's no longer about saving money or getting in shape or finding a new job or whatever the excuse du jour was for me. Time to strap it on, if you'll forgive the expression. Time to be thankful for the fortune I've been blessed with and make the most of it. There are others, even just on this board, struggling and who might gladly trade places with me.

Time to grab the sword and shield, and march off.....to VICTORY!

(I'm doing impressions of Sosuavers all month. Enjoy. bakcbreaker yo u may be nxt LOL.)

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Online dating is a great tool IMO. "Real life" versus dating sites? They're ALL real life to me. Women are women.
Yup, I agree. Women are women, no matter where you meet them.