Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guess who came back. Really need advice.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
So I keep fvcking myself over. I'm irresponsible, i'm impulsive, i'm very smart but i make stupid decisions, and i LOVE drugs. Which i'm working on changing, im only 25 so i have a lot of time to turn it around. I believe in time i will.

So guess who came back, or started calling me again. This thread will explain http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=206772.

This girl got obsessed with me. Seriously its kinda weird. I tell her the stuff i do. To be honest in the last few months ive been doing blow, drinking, latley ive been doing xanax. I get for a very good price.

Now I eventually got rid of this girl by ignoring her phone calls.

Well she sent me an email about a week ago. Its been over a year and I have no idea why she is all of a sudden contacting me.

Anyways. I flunked out of school again. I'm using again. I tell her all about it.

She moved from nanjing (she lived semi in the country side, shes not from a rich family) to guanzhou becuase she just graduated college and she works for cctv doing sales or marketing. He parents moved with her also.

Ok so that was just to but things in context.

Now she spends her own money to call me. So she said that she is willing to book me a flight and pay for a hotel for me and tell her parents she wants to live alone. She would have to hide this from them.

She said she will make me a resume to find a job teaching english. I've talked to this girl a lot on the phone and online. She said if a guy like me learns chinese, I could make very good money.

She works 12 hour shifts every day so usually we talk on the weekend.

She said she doesn't have much money now so she has to figure out a plan.

I told her last Saturday to look into it. Figure out the flight options, where I would stay, and how to get a job teaching english.

My mother majored in journalism and english, and I was home schooled so I'm maybe not the best writer, but verbally I'm very, very articulate and good at talking.

I think if I tell her to do it, she will. All I will have to do is get to the airport, and then do interviews to teach conversational english.

Is this broad fvcking serious? Honestly I think she just likes me because I'm good looking. But I've also talked to her a lot, and I mean hours.

I havnt even thought about her for a year, and now she pops back into my life.

If she seriously does this for me, should I go through with it? I'm not going to make her any false promises. I even told her we are only friends, she claims to love me, blablabla i've heard that more than once before. So i've friendzoned her, and I know she would be dtf if I go there. She mentioned what if she comes here, I told her no.

I know this sounds like a crazy story, but guys seriously. This is whats going on.

I told her to report back to me this weekend.

edit Conversation via skype just now.

[9:48:57 AM] melody: hey z
[9:49:09 AM] melody: i have checked your plan tickets
[9:49:26 AM] z: Do you think this is possible?
[9:49:33 AM] z: I dont think you can afford to do this
[9:49:44 AM] z: I dont want you to waste all your money on me
[9:50:09 AM] melody: i think you have to wait .but not long ,my salary hasn't deliverd to my card
[9:50:39 AM] melody: it's going to be delivered at the end of May
[9:50:47 AM] z: oh
[9:50:57 AM] zi: What if you change your mind?
[9:51:09 AM] z: I mean, yuzhen, are you serious about this?
[9:51:13 AM] z: Are you sure?
[9:51:22 AM] melody: I am serious
[9:51:34 AM] melody: i have take this into consideration
[9:51:43 AM] melody: but you must quit drinking
[9:51:47 AM] z: What if you change your mind?
[9:52:00 AM] melody: can you promise me not to drink after you come here
[9:52:11 AM] z: yes
[9:52:39 AM] z: But can you afford a place for me to live?
[9:52:42 AM] melody: i will not change my mind , i must meet you
[9:52:43 AM] zi: What about food?
[9:52:57 AM] zi: what about cleaning stuff
[9:53:00 AM] z: soaps
[9:53:03 AM] zi: laundry
[9:53:19 AM] melody: yes the first thing and the top thing for me now is money
[9:53:25 AM] melody: you have to wait
[9:53:30 AM] z: I know
[9:53:42 AM] z: but i dont know how long it will take me to get a teaching job
[9:53:48 AM] melody: i can get 5000RMB at the end of may
[9:54:06 AM] z: isnt that how much I can make teaching english?
[9:54:22 AM] melody: 3000-8000 RMB depend on your skill
[9:54:28 AM] melody: i donnot know
[9:54:39 AM] z: idk how much living expenses are their, idk really want 5,000 rmb means
[9:54:45 AM] melody: but if you were in Beijing
[9:54:56 AM] melody: your salary would be high
[9:55:03 AM] melody: quite high
[9:55:06 AM] z: but how can you afford to pay for me, and yourself
[9:55:22 AM] z: yeah but it will be hard to get a teaching job in bejing I don't have a degree
[9:55:26 AM] melody: now i cannot support you
[9:55:31 AM] melody: i need lots of money
[9:55:41 AM] z: I know not now
[9:55:45 AM] z: but in may?
[9:55:47 AM] z: are you sure?
[9:55:54 AM] melody: how much do you have ?
[9:55:55 AM] z: how can you support us both?
[9:56:20 AM] z: I have 400 dollars coming to me
[9:56:27 AM] z: but i have to pay my rent
[9:56:30 AM] melody: that is 2400RMB
[9:56:45 AM] z: wow so you only make 800 a month?
[9:56:53 AM] melody: 400*6=chinese RMB
[9:57:04 AM] melody: yep
[9:57:10 AM] z: see I wont have much money when I come there
[9:57:23 AM] z: I dont think this can work out well
[9:57:29 AM] melody: i also want to go to US
[9:57:39 AM] z: You cant afford to support me
[9:57:55 AM] melody: i also make a plan B
[9:57:55 AM] z: I have no car now, so I dont have access to good jobs
[9:58:01 AM] z: which is?
[9:58:02 AM] melody: that is i go to US to find you
[9:58:15 AM] z: yeah but
[9:58:27 AM] z: only wealthy chinese can do that
[9:58:39 AM] z: And dont expect me to marry you for citizenship
[9:58:45 AM] melody: lol
[9:58:50 AM] melody: i won't
[9:58:57 AM] melody: i just wanna see you face in face
[9:59:04 AM] melody: no more than 1 month
[9:59:15 AM] melody: i am serious'
[9:59:21 AM] z: ok
[9:59:22 AM] melody: but
[10:00:41 AM] z: idk
[10:02:22 AM] z: but wat
[10:31:43 AM] melody: But now I donor have much money
[10:31:53 AM] melody: Donnot
[10:32:01 AM] z: But even in may how can you afford
[10:32:21 AM] z: 5000 rmb is not much
[10:32:36 AM] melody: I know
[10:32:41 AM] z: how much does a studio apartment cost a month?
[10:32:55 AM] melody: Very little when exchange to dollars
[10:33:12 AM] z: wow
[10:33:16 AM] z: im glad im born in usa
[10:33:16 AM] melody: 2000rmb
[10:33:22 AM] z: oh
[10:33:27 AM] melody: 350dollars
[10:33:39 AM] z: see how can that work
[10:33:50 AM] z: if i cant find a teaching job right away, it can not work
[10:34:05 AM] zi: I wont allow you to spend all your money on me
[10:34:16 AM] melody: Can I call u via phone
[10:34:53 AM] z: yes
[10:34:56 AM] z: but wait

Last edited:

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gosh trying to read her "paragraphs" in your other thread burned my eye sockets out. I still need to read it...

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in the US? Despite the surface window dressing, the intent is for her to either 1. con you for money (90% chance) or 2. end up in the US or wherever in the West on -your- dime, married to you (very slight chance).

They call it a "confidence" game not only because they trick you into being confident in them, but because the hook is set by them expressing, or seeming to express, fake confidence in you. The offer for money, for you to live with her, all that is illusion IMO. It's a standard con. She offers to send you money, if you actually accept, something will "come up" preventing that, or she will send a token amount. Then she will need money from you, much more money, and will rely on the fake confidence she showed in you to create feelings of obligation in you.

Stick to women in your own geography. Most long distance stuff, even if not a scam, is a waste of a man's time.

Good luck.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
dasein said:
Are you in the US? Despite the surface window dressing, the intent is for her to either 1. con you for money (90% chance) or 2. end up in the US or wherever in the West on -your- dime, married to you (very slight chance).

They call it a "confidence" game not only because they trick you into being confident in them, but because the hook is set by them expressing, or seeming to express, fake confidence in you. The offer for money, for you to live with her, all that is illusion IMO. It's a standard con. She offers to send you money, if you actually accept, something will "come up" preventing that, or she will send a token amount. Then she will need money from you, much more money, and will rely on the fake confidence she showed in you to create feelings of obligation in you.

Stick to women in your own geography. Most long distance stuff, even if not a scam, is a waste of a man's time.

Good luck.
Yeah but I have no money, and she knows that. I would never send her money, but ill take hers. My ex acted like this to (also a chinese, but lived here in the us) and she never needed my money.

I used to talk to her about my ex to, when I was still tore up about it. She asked me my ex's name, and looked up her renren (its chinese facebook) and even contacted my ex, she got jealous over my ex. This really pissed me off. I shut her out for doing that. I think she is a bit emotionally unstable and is attracted to good looking white men.

I can understand why you would think that, but my gut is telling me its not like that.

If she is trying to scam me, she is really wasting her time, and she is in for a rude awakening. I pushed and pulled her some times.

She sent me some nudes also. She didn't want to at first, but then I just said fine dont talk to me anymore, then she sent them.

She is into me, but I think she is infatuated or obessed or both. or a low self esteem.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
[9:10:39 AM] z: hey
[9:10:56 AM] zi: why do you care about me?
[9:10:59 AM] melody: :*
[9:10:59 AM] z: Why do you love me?
[9:11:45 AM] melody: Idk
[9:11:46 AM] melody: U don't wana I love u?
[9:12:07 AM] melody: If u stop drinking I would love u much much more
[9:12:11 AM] z: I askd you a question
[9:12:30 AM] z: Im not even that nice to you
[9:12:43 AM] z: I drink and do drug
[9:12:47 AM] z: I make no money
[9:12:53 AM] z: Im nearly homless
[9:13:46 AM] melody: This is why I love u
[9:14:12 AM] melody: Cuz you are real yourself
[9:14:25 AM] melody: I see something different from u
[9:14:48 AM] melody: U are the type I love I bet
[9:15:25 AM] melody: I don't need you paying back
[9:15:38 AM] melody: Though u treat me no good
[9:15:48 AM] melody: But I still love u

She must be crazy. She once told me I'm like herion to her. So what? It's because she is getting attention from a good looking man? I'm pretty much straight up with her.

I'm surprised you guys are avoiding this thread like the plague.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so she is either a scammer or flat crazy, which of these paths at the fork is the one you find appealing enough to keep travelling down... especially since the entire road is in China? I think that's why you aren't getting more feedback here. It's so obvious and I imagine well-covered in the introductory sticky materials here. Stop wasting your time and thoughts with this catfish, and spend that time on options closer to home.