Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the wall

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 13 about to be 14 year old sister, but I have 2 cousins, let's call one C and one T. C is 28 years old and T is 26 years old. Both females, I grew up with these 2 girls, I was over their house or they were over my house everyday they were like my little sisters.

They both have kids. 5 total. C is married, damn near 8 years now. She has a 6 year old and a 1 year old. T is a classic.. **** coursel rider.. i hate to call my own cousin that but it's true. she's got 3 kids, 10, 6 and 4. She had a 4th but has a miscarriage.

It's my cousin and all but T is very very very good looking. very good looknig. about 5'10, skinny, long jet black hair, very attractive. C isn't a push over but she's been married 8 years and really just doesn't GAF anymore lol.

anyway both were in the military, and both got out about hte same time, T saw some real action over in iraq and she has some serious PTSD going on and gets a check every month for it. C is in college.

When we were little, once a year my mom would get all my cousins, from around here and from california and would get them all over my house for a week or so and we would do a big get together. I thought it would be a good idea to do something like this for my son, to start my own little tradition or what not. Plus my son really doesn't know his family. he knows his grandma though I am pretty sure he would not know who his grandad was if he saw him, he knows his auntie my sister, he knows his great grandma, but that's really it. he doesn't know his cousins and other people in the family plus they don't know him either. they look at him funny beucase well. he's mixed lol, when I bring him to family get together and they don't really play with him and stuff, etc.

anyway my point is, i got everyone out here 2 weeks ago. Plus C's husband was a good friend of mine, i'm actually the person that hooked them up. It was fun. tiring but fun. I got some bad ass relatives lol. Plus my wife got to be around my cousins with her hair down and they even all went out one night, i was happy about that. I want very much for my wife to get along with my family, they are all family.

but my point of this thread is the entire freaking week, all T would talk about is how hard it is to find a "Good man". And when she was younger, like early 20's or late teen's I'd joke with her "well damn girl you have ****ed half the military you can't find a good man out of al of them" but her tone now is more.. depressing. it's like, it's really sinking in now. she's 26 with 3 kids and no husband. She had a husband, the middle child's father, but got tired of him and started dating the third guy's father now he's gone.

I mean i kinda feel bad for her because she's not stupid. she was the straight A girl in school. she's just.. a slut lol. Nothing like her older sister.

and she's drop dead gorgeous so she gets attention, how she can be in that shape with 3 kids I have no idea but she's in great shape.. I had a few of my guy friends ask about her "damn backbreaker is that your sister or something who is that she's fine as hell" then they see her little mini football team with her and it's like "welp nevermind" lol.

I mean on one hand, it's my cousin and I love her to death. I want her to be happy and for everything to work out. Plus her sons are my cousins and I like them too. I want them to have good up bringings. They don't have BAD up bringings, her mom isn't poor, the kids are taken care of, but there is no man there.

On the other hand, if I were single, I would not give T the time of day. I mean.. one kid.. okay. i'll at least hear you out. you know, maybe something happened, maybe the husband died, maybe whatever.

3 kids? I mean there is no coming back from that.

I remember when we were younger T would joke about C being a prude all the time because she was a home body and never went out. T's not joking anymore. T would kill for C's husband. not literally but you know what i mean.

But worst of all... I still dont' think she gets it lol. I mean I know she wants a man to take care of her kids and to be there for her but I don't think she gets tghat she's been looking in the wrong places. It hasn't really clicked yet.

It's just facinating to see the wall approach in real life I suppose.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
26 year old attractive female, 3 kids to different guys.

I can relate to it as my late grandmother was in a similar situation but her case is different. She has 6 kids with different guys. She was a mistress and two of those we're my father and my aunt. And She never did marry any one of those guys and the guy who's my dad's father was married to someone else and he was cheating with my granma. Yep man, i dunno what to say, things like this do happen in real life.

That guy which is supposedly my grandfather that i never got to know only acknowledges my dad and my aunt as his, but hasn't got any balls to take things further other than that. Even until my father got married and had kids, He didn't even saw my father and my aunt even in his deathbed, and it's the son from his legal wife that searched for my father and be-friended him and told my dad that their father made a confession letter before he died about them and what had happened. That's just it.