Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to avoid discussions.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I need some advice on this problem... i keep getting sucked into discussions with girls.

usually it starts with the girl doing a **** test or just nagging about something.

I will try to ignore it, change the topic or don't take her seriously.
this will work ...but it's only short term. The next day there's another sh!t test or she complains about something or make demanding statements.

at a certain point i get the urge to put my foot down and calmly tell them that i don't approve of their attitude.

this is where the Drama begins and things get all f*cked up. and i have to cut the girl loose. i'm losing more plates like this :(

so my question is how do you properly stay calm and ignore **** tests without the girl thinking she can just continue to nag or act b!tchy.

the second question: when do you draw the line and call her out on her BS and how to handle it if she starts giving u Sh!t about it.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tease them about their complaining attitude. Remember the bratty little sister treatment. Mock them playfully but not cruelly or directly. This prevents them from being rewarded for the poor behavior without you being confrontational.

Example: hb "god it's always so cold in your car you are freezing me out". You "Awww poor baby doesn't know how to work the ac in the car... See the knob with the red and blue lines?". Ok that might be a lame example but I am a little hungover lol.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First you have to separate legitimate beefs from gripey noise. Were you late? Did you say you would do something and not do it? Spill something on her nice rug? Those kinds of things you have to deal with. Apologize, try not to do it again, move on without letting it become a whole day whipping session. Most importantly avoid the "sin and forgiveness" pattern where you are constantly fighting then making up. Many otherwise good women will gladly fall into that to get a drama fix and feel alive. It tends to tear men up over time. Don't go there.

Most of it, the free-floating nags, complaints, you have to lead with your attitude, lead by example. Stay positive, say positive things, act positively. Sometimes they take an opening you give them, even something trivial like "I'm tired of that song," as an invitation to do the emotional dump they do with GFs and others. Keep your attitude right and that invitation doesn't get sent.

If they still go on with the tests and nags, then the last stage before cutting loose is correction and teasing like MOTU posted. Lots of them are looking for daddy to pull them back inline when they act out. Short -neutral- responses like "I see," "I hear you," quick pat on the shoulder, sympathetic, but neutral. Don't fix or help unless they ask, then brief response and instant action to fix whatever the problem is. Never a long, drawn out session, but rather instant action, "let's get that taken care of right now," or "that changes this instant." If it continues too much, things like "I try hard to stay positive in life" without laying blame. If she has two brain cells to rub together, it will sink in.

Finally, you will just have to cut loose the ones who are constantly feeling sopping and dumping if your positive attitude and neutral responsiveness don't curb it. Life's too short and no person no matter how hot they are is worth it. Life has plenty of real problems that we all have to face, no need to manufacture them out of minutiae, schoolyard drama, and avoid those who do that.

I'm sure this has been linked here many times, but worth a repost:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The info on this website is not for everyone. Hell, look at how we disagree here all the time, let alone blue-pill Disney minds. Keep these ideas to yourself and let your actions be determining factors. You will never make people swallow the red pill, only the ones who find it for themselves and ask for help. Talk about neutral things or say you have no opinion, or your opinion is ''too eccentric for this conversation'' and leave it at that. You can leave you know, no one makes you stay there and talk.

Think of the info on his site as launch codes. You don't go around telling everyone that shiyyet! It could get dangerous.