Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do U think this running into cyclist accident is indicative of hot chicks' attitude?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...care_n_5158966.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

A hot looking maiden runs into a cyclist (causing a fractured spine) while texting

The 21-year-old Australian woman was livid when she slammed into a bicyclist while texting late last year, putting dents in her car. The victim suffered a spinal fracture and would spend the next three months in a hospital ... Police say she used her phone behind the wheel 44 times before running down the cyclist. She called emergency responders but parked more than 300 feet away from the victim and refused to offer him help.
and then exclaims:

I just don’t care because I’ve already been through a lot of bull**** and my car is, like, pretty expensive and now I have to fix it ... I’m kind of pissed off that the cyclist has hit the side of my car. I don’t agree that people texting and driving could hit a cyclist. I wasn’t on my phone when I hit the cyclist.
Someone needs to slap this b!tch! :trouble:

As she is a Sheila, perhaps Scaramouche would care to comment.

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Embarrassed to be Australian now.

I wouldn't say this is a typical attitude though. I hope not anyway...

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough situation. I hate cyclists, and I hate entitled twӓts. Still, the guy's spine is fücked for life, so...put the cünt in jail for 12 months and revoke her license for life.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Selfish.
Blaming a man.
Refusing responsibility.
Denying the truth for convenience.
Denying facts.
Unconcern with low status men (bike rider vs car)

Verdict? Typical.

Seems slow class enough to just let the hamster talk without thinking.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing for sure all the attitude and nonsense ends when she sits in front of a judge. Judges are 1000000% no BS. Say something stupid and you just pay with time in jail, say it again... more time. Forgot what trial it was, dude got like a bunch more time for farting in court. epic..

PRAGMATIST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id not say she is A typical of a hot chick...more A typical of a sociopath.

A bit of perspective is needed here...