Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On shooting Fish in a Barrel...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of Days ago I reached the hale old age of seventy....Must say I don't feel it,and svex is one of the reasons why,it convinces the body that it is younger!
So elsewhere I mentioned my efforts at pulling Filipina chicky babes on a Phillipines internet dating site,letters were all similar to one below....I wrote to eight good looking chicks around 40 living in Manila...score so far...Six yes' one offer of mariage and one ambivalent...remarkable huh?

So as an academic exercise,I wrote to a beautiful if ditzy young thing of 22...rather short but with a figure to die for...like many of them she has Religious pretentions,a challenge you might think,so read on!

This is the letter I wrote...
Dear Sweet, Hi,I am Scaramouche I live across the Sea in Australia...very impressed with your profile,and your beautiful figure,is it all you?...truly?...I will be in Manila in late June...I think I need a rest so I have booked a hotel at Puerto Galero...Would you like to meet me at the airport then find a Coach and get us to Puerto Galero?....join me for a Holiday be my guide and company, we can dance under the moon,eat good food,drink fine wines,swim in the pool,walk on the beach,interested?
Hi Scaramoche...Oh why not i only dance but disco figger is all me sure..yup i will meet you where is.

It really is that easy!like taking lollies off a blind kid LOL.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcking love your work, Scara. An inspiration for all of us as we grow old disgracefully.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear GP,
Praise from Caesor is praise indeed!...

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is a little confusing. Those girls are prostitutes, but you suggest success in picking one up is something to be proud of?

Don't you just pay prostitutes, not pick them up with skill and effort?

I mean things are so bad down there, just taking a girl out and feeding her is enough for them to say yes so maybe you don't have to pay her?

There just prostitutes man...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sergeant Splacker,
Looked at objectively,perhaps cynically all Women are hors as George Bernard Shaw once said All Women are Prostitutes,and in reality the Professionals are cheaper...
The exercise is interesting to me in that it showed from an objective sample how easily it appears most of these Birds can be had...One wonders if our own home brand sites are any different other than price LOL...
If you wish to read pride into this well OK but in reality it is just contrasting situations it certainly looks as though the guys in employment over there have it good!

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche, It's very inspiring to see you reaching 70 and having the time of your life with the younger women, Sometimes I think of my age as a limitation, then I see a post like yours and I don't care about my age anymore, keep up the great posts.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
them

When its too hard to get quality relative to effort, e.g. US/UK then something has gone wrong.

e.g. fit, good-looking, successful guy like myself who has pulled 8+s recently, getting deleted by trashy POF 6 single mums

But when they write in to you even before you have posted a picture (e.g. women from that country on a dedicated dating site which I tried a few years ago), it is the reverse. I find it a turn-off.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy belated birthday, Scaramouche. It's nice to see you still doing your thing. That last year or so slipped by quickly, I would have guessed you at 68.

To be honest, I feel like I will be lucky if I even live to that age, let alone still be active. Of course, a lot of the time I feel lucky to have lived to be 53. There are a lot of guys who didn't make it this far. Oh well, you just never know. Appreciate the time you have and all that.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Zecco,
Thanks for that,it is a privilege to know you....I recommend if you read nothing else this year you get a copy of "Travels with Epicurus" by Daniel Klein.....Yes the years do fly,and periods of depression are par for the course...just handle it...And spin Plates!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fillipina's just want OUT of the country... and we can provide that. Not any different than American women.... it's what we have that they want that attracts them to us. Our builds, our money, our lifestyle...pick one or two. A friend is married to one. He's 6'2", 210, net worth of about 14M and 50ish. Wrinkled old American women thought he should CHASE them and put up with their ****.... He married a 24 yr old.

And for those of you who don't think he's ALPHA... he beat the Mayor at a city council meeting {on a government proposal that was the Mayor's idea} and got the Dean of a local college fired{he TRIED playing dirty with my friend and my friend returned the favor}. IF you're going to f&ck with the bull, watch out for the horns.....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Scaramouche,
Happy Birthday,you are indeed an inspiration to the young whippersnappers here,I hope to have your virility and good fortune when I reach your age...count every blessing...my imitation of your style in this post is a form of sincere flattery!

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
US women don't want him?

sodbuster said:
net worth of about 14M
Sounds like even being a multimillionaire won't guarantee pulling hotties in America these days.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
Sounds like even being a multimillionaire won't guarantee pulling hotties in America these days.
It's not like some female is going to see your car and be like "I better not sh1t test him, he's paid."

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO, they still felt the need to test him, he just wasn't in the mood to play. His attitude is why do I need to put up with this BS? I know where one is who is hotter, nicer, and younger than you.....

He met her while traveling, and just kept in touch for a couple years. THEN his wife got demanding... wanting him to sit at home and play with the grandkids.... He wasn't ready to slow down and die yet. He loves the money game. It's just a way of keeping score for him.