Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leroy Colbert: You gotta read this...

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Stumbled upon a website :Leroy Colbert, outstanding bodybuilder in the 1950's, career cut short by a motorcycle accident.

Read this page about his wives on his website: http://www.leroycolbert.com/family.asp

His first wife died young, his 2nd and third wives both left him..just up and left.
Read his story and see how the poor bast@rd blames himself as if he did something wrong as to why these biarches up and left him.
Man I felt for him, especially reading about Jackie....

(The rest of his website is also very interesting if you are into bodybuilding, he also was a good mate of Arnolds's and there are some excellent pics of a young Arnold that I have never seen before...see "Arnold and Friends").

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading of him...he's an oldie but goodie.

I wonder why he blames himself for these women leaving him?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
acw said:
I remember reading of him...he's an oldie but goodie.

I wonder why he blames himself for these women leaving him?
Becauses he's a mama's boy with no game. No mention of his father right? Right.

Lots of lessons on game if you can read between the lines here.

His last wife was holding out for that marriage card to a successful man for 10 years, learned how he was successful, took his money and then tried to duplicate his success for herself.

Taken at the end of the pool house at my home in New Jersey, we had known each other a short time. She later put on some pounds with Leroy the provider.
Telling innit. It's so much good game to breakdown here. Read it several times.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Becauses he's a mama's boy with no game. No mention of his father right? Right
Right Warrior. But this is the thing....he doesn't strike me as one of those "creepy" nice guys. To me just seems like a genuinely good fella, who tried to do the best for himself after his athletic career was cut short by the motorcycle accident.

Sure he 'aint no DJ - but like, what do these bytches that left...what the fvck do they want? 2nd wife leaves him after many years of marriage because he's the only man she has ever been intimate and she wants to explore? I mean what the fvck?

If a well run business (his supplement business), being a supportive good man, and also having a little bit of status of being chums with the likes of Arnold - if that aint enough for these bytches then what the fvck is?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder-

I read most of his bio---pretty interesting actually. I remember seeing pics of him in Arnold's Bodybuilding Encyclopedia. He really was at the forefront of the 'golden years' of bodybuilding, before drugs came onto the scene.

He didnt strike me as particularly beta/AFC, however. Really seems like a genuinely good-hearted guy, he just had some bad things happen to him. He made the best of life after his motorcycle accident...his first wife dies of sickle cell complications...and his second wife who seemed like a gem to me left him MAINLY from his reaction to her conflicted feelings about only being intimate with one man. He even admits it---he overreacted and refused to give her a chance to sort it out. It's not like she cheated on him---she was straight up about her feelings, and being an old-school guy his pride was hurt so he shut the whole thing down.

Sounds like his third wife was just a bad choice---controlling, manipulative, demanding; and being such a good-hearted guy (naive perhaps), he married her because he felt like "he owed it to her" and a couple years later she took off.

It's easy to look at another guy's heartbreaks or ill results and say what he could have done better. But there is so much more nuance of emotion and circumstance when you are there, that VERY rarely are things purely black and white.

In any case, he seems like a great dude and I really enjoyed reading his bio.