Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on dating younger women?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought that guys dating younger girls is the most normal thing in the world. I recently hooked up with an 18 year old and didn't think anything of it, yet some of my friends raised their eyebrows saying that was a little weird.

How does everyone else feel about it? I don't think I'd feel weird about it until I got to my 40s or so.. and not necessarily because *I* think there's anything weird with it but rather I know people would look at us differently. I've never been one to care what others think anyway..

By the way, I'm not interested in the compatibility of people these ages (I realise due to the immaturity there are certainly differences), I'm merely talking about looking at their ages objectively speaking.

The way I see it is if both parties are attracted to each other and you're not breaking any rules then who cares about the ages?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're jealous, pay them no mind. You're right, it's the most natural thing in the world. Noobology recently posted something to the effect that women want men better than themselves. That's one reason younger women like to go for older men, they've had time to build their value up.

18 raises some eyebrows because at that age she could still be in high school. But an 18 year old is practically an old maid in some cultures. P!ss on 'em.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
I've always thought that guys dating younger girls is the most normal thing in the world. I recently hooked up with an 18 year old and didn't think anything of it, yet some of my friends raised their eyebrows saying that was a little weird.

How does everyone else feel about it? I don't think I'd feel weird about it until I got to my 40s or so.. and not necessarily because *I* think there's anything weird with it but rather I know people would look at us differently. I've never been one to care what others think anyway..

By the way, I'm not interested in the compatibility of people these ages (I realise due to the immaturity there are certainly differences), I'm merely talking about looking at their ages objectively speaking.

The way I see it is if both parties are attracted to each other and you're not breaking any rules then who cares about the ages?
very natural, its encoded into us mens DNA to be the most strongly attracted to youthful women

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave as fast you can you will find heart ache you want anything with her like a girl friend and what not. They're just not worth the time and effort they're immature. Sure its nice to give them the benefit of the doubt but keeping them around for something more than a fling I wouldn't suggest it. Read what I went through with an 18 year old it should be back a ways in 2012. Not worth it in my opinion 21 or 22 at the youngest anymore for me. If an 18 year old woman came to me and she was very attractive I'd give her a maybe but its very risky with women that young.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
The jealous, and the moral scolds. Ignore them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
The jealous, and the moral scolds. Ignore them.
How is it immoral to go out with an 18 year old?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
How is it immoral to go out with an 18 year old?
It's not. I should have just called them scolds, or morality police. THEY think it's immoral.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's weird for them because they can't hook up with one.

It's okay as long as the girl is not jailbait

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Him and her against the world ;-)

Mauser96 said:
I look at 18 year olds, 20 year old, etc, and drool. As do most re-blooded men.

However, if you were 55, had a 30 year old daughter, and started "dating" an 18 year old - you WILL be judged on it.

It will affect your career, social circle, etc.

I am not saying it is wrong to do so, just what you can expect if you do.
Especially if the guy was loaded, people quickly judges the girl was also a gold-digger, which is unfair. Same goes with a guy in his 20's that is dating a woman in her 40's.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I think there is nothing wrong with it. It's feminism shaming tactics. It's a free market.

If a woman of legal age is sexually attracted to you, you have every right to sleep with her. Women have sexual freedom now, so thats part of the deal.

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the high school forum you may get a better idea what these guys deal with around that age group lol...

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Younger women lack empathy and are in an extreme hypergamy life stage. Make sure you screen carefully to avoid gold diggers and daddy issues girls too.
I agree. I read a sociological study not too long ago which found that teenagers, both male and female, score the LOWEST on a validated empathy exam out of all groups they tested. I believe they looked at adults in various settings as well as criminals.

Younger girls (22 or younger IMO) are absolutely a huge waste of your time for anything more than casual hook-ups. That's a no-brainer. Otherwise, no shame in smashing some 18 year old p00n at all.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I never had any intention of getting into a relationship with an 18 year old, that just wouldn't work. But I found it odd that I got so much stick for just having a casual thing with one..

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got in a relationship with a 19 YO about 4 years ago. Made me insane by the end. Still recovering. Hot as can be and great in many ways, but an unstable mess.

Yes, people judged and called me a cradle robber but I wasn't phased at all. For as many people who were shaming me, twice as many were high fiving.

I actually thought the relationship was going to work though. Lesson learned.

I still go after the young ones. I just won't get attached again.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ster,
I think most of the older guys would agree with Collossus...nothing morally wrong with it but they are soo boring...of course a chance would be a fine thingLOL !