Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date with MILF. Worth It?

BULL3TPR00F

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 27, and setup a date with SMOKING HOT 36 year old.

She is divorced and has a kid. She agreed to meet me for drinks this weekend. However I am feeling bad now because I am not serious about this whole thing. I just want to see what its like to go on a date with a MILF. I feel bad making her get a babysitter and everything because what if she is serious?

What do I do? Please help. I never dated a MILF before.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's barely a MILF. Go see what she's about. Cut it short if you don't feel it. Nothing lost. She may turn out to be a hot bang.

BULL3TPR00F

Don Juan
Reaction score
But I have no interest in being serious with her. I feel I am being immature just because I want to live my fantasy of going on a date with an older woman.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BULL3TPR00F said:
But I have no interest in being serious with her.
You sound like a woman who has to have the whole future of your relationship planned out before you even go on your first date.

Just go on the date and take it from there. What's the problem?

I've got news for ya buddy, these "MILFS" usually aren't looking for anything serious either, sometimes they are, but usually they're just looking to get their vag's blown out.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is likely fantasizing about having her hotness validated by banging a young man. Win win for both of you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many guys do you think she has gone on dates with just because she didn't have anything else better going on, was trying to score some validation, or just wanted a free meal? Girls do this kind of stuff all the time.

This is all about satisfying her own ego. You are 10yrs younger and she see's you as her "trophy" she can brag about to all her girlfriends. If she's not smart enough to know what dating a guy 10yrs younger is all about, then its time to find out!

Stop thinking too much. If she is hot and fun, then go for it. Rail on it til the wheels come off.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the off chance this is legit thread, agree with others. Just go on the f-ing date, it's just a date, not time to be "serious" about anything. If you -were- "serious about this whole thing" at this point, THEN that would be a big problem. Stop the hand-flapping.