Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do former carousel riders have so much trouble finding marriage

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got hit with a hard story of how serious the wall is. One of my good friends (lost my virginity to her years ago) who I have a solid platonic relationship with. She straight up admitted that she was a hor in her younger years and was telling me about her current fb who won't commit to her. She goes on to say how she's looking for something more meaningful and all that jazz.

Thing is she went from about a 7 back in her younger years, to about a 4 when she got on drugs. She's been clean and looks like a solid 8 due to her getting her figure back. She's pushing 29 in a couple of months and looks pretty good for her age. She started hitting me up with the probing questions asking me if I plan on getting married and my relationship statuses. I feel kinda bad for her because even though we're cool and I enjoy her company, I aint settling down with this bish.

With women having a still having a plethora of options even when they hit 30, why is it that they have a hard time finding a good dude to settle down with, when there's so many thirsty @ss men out there that's ready and willing to commit to them?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
possible she was around enough to every guy in your town know about her and no guy will hit her anything other then sex, it can also too be the ones who want her she don't want and don't matter what they do she will never be with him.

also take note a men looks for a woman with a good past, she have none.

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. Me and about 5 other of my friends tapped that azz at some point. She was complaining about reaching out to some of these dudes and all they wanted to do was smash. Hell, that's the only thing I would be able to offer her at this point as well. But even still I guess it's safe to assume that Men have an easier time correcting their past mistakes than Women do.

She has two kids by two different dudes. Broke with no resources. It's pretty obvious that hypergamy is definitely at play here. The psychology behind it is very interesting to me. It's like women have three choices to pick from, all of which leads to certain degrees of unhappiness. She can decide to take that guy who's more than happy to put time and his wallet on a silver platter, chase the alpha male who will likely use her for a pump & dump scenario(which is her greatest fear), or face the world broke and alone in her 30's(something women aren't built to do)

Even though I have no sympathy for her, its still a pretty ****ed up reality.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't have a hard time at all IME. Most of them are overvaluing their dating market value by several degrees and always have (in the US anyway, am told it's different elsewhere). Many will still turn down normal men in their market range under the illusion that just because some rich model celebrity of a guy was willing to put his **** in them that they are due that in the mating market as a permanent arrangement.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this woman is really a solid 8, I would say she hasn't hit the wall too hard. Although her two children drop her value a lot.

One way I differ with the manosphere is I don't think most guys are as dumb as PUAs make them out to be. Most guys can tell when a woman is a former wh0rebag. They carry themselves differently, talk differently. Most guys that are willing to commit to a woman are looking for a different type of girl. Tough for her, but you reap what you sow.

Ascension

Reaction score
She may not have hit a wall quite yet, but let me assure you, she is no longer at the peak of her sexual market value. in 99.9% of the cases, she will not be hotter and more desired then herself a decade ago.

The reason men avoid carousel riders is quite simple, in my opinion. Womans past promiscuity is strongly correlated to her ability to remain loyal to her monogamous partner in the future. In other words, carousel riders are much more likely to cheat on their future husbands. And loyalty is one of the most important things that men seek in their partner., based on evolutionary cue to ensure the offspring they are raising (providing for and protecting) is actually their own. Existance of DNA tests isn't quite registered on intuitive and evolutionary level by men, since it is slow to develop and usually takes millennia to show change.

Carousel riders themselves ask their overworked hamsters to rationalize this by pretending that this isn't true and that womans sexual past doesn't matter, but if that were truly the case, why do so many lie and round down the amount of past sexual partners when asked? Because they intuitively know its important, as well as the fact that womans promiscuity always has and will be judged by society and more precisely men. Its only human, may as well accept it.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having two ba$tards with two different baby daddies will cause a massive hit to just about any woman's SMV.

PRAGMATIST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a bit of a dumb question when you already know the answer. Regardless I happen to disagree. Carousel riders, can easy hook a husband. There are no end of desperate saps out there, with decent incomes etc, eager to spend all their hard earned cash on a semi attractive woman or even an obese wreck. I dont wanna be stereotypical here, but how many married women in the states, do you think have not had a long career as a carousel rider, prior to getting hitched? Hell even those Amish chicks have been around the block a dozen times or more by the age of 21, these days.

If your "lady" friend cant get a reliable guy, its because she wants the type of guy she has a history of being drawn too..the kind that will knock her up and leave her high and dry ..so alpha? my a$$. She wants the impossible combo of an exciting douche bag, who will stay the course and marry her and be reliable...She sounds like a total, unrealistic, idiot to me, also A typical or a huge chunk of woman kind in the US.

Do her a favor and tell her to wake the fvck up.."mr exciting" and "mr responsible" are two different types of personality. She is not gonna find one guy with both traits...she needs a sap with a good job, then she can screw mr exciting on the side, as we all know she will do given half a chance..

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The two kids are a dealbreaker as far as LTR goes. That turns her 8 into a 5 in my book.

One is my limit and even then I don't like it. Makes my 8.5 a 7 overall.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it really take a rocket scientist to figure this out?

She'll eventually find a beta provider. Just won't be someone who makes her puss wet, so it'll be catastrophic too. Kids will grow up to be sh*t heads as well.

About the only hope for her is to find some bad boy with a little cash who's just as bad off as her.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ganja,
Classic case,she is in the transition stage of realising that Alpha guys like you are much more fun and Betas more reliable....As for the kids I am sure she sees them as little Welfare earners!they put the fruit on her Sideboard don't knock 'em LOL!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way girls can smell AFC on a guy is the same way a guy can smell marriage intent on a girl.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't that she got around when she was younger. Sure, most guys who know about her past would avoid committing to her on those grounds, but the big issue with this one is that she has two kids. Worse still is that they have different fathers. No man in his right mind, certainly no Alpha and not even most betas, would commit to that.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
One way I differ with the manosphere is I don't think most guys are as dumb as PUAs make them out to be. Most guys can tell when a woman is a former wh0rebag. They carry themselves differently, talk differently. Most guys that are willing to commit to a woman are looking for a different type of girl. Tough for her, but you reap what you sow.
This is pretty true. Humans wouldn't have come as far as have along the evolutionary ladder if most men, at least on a subconscious level, couldn't somehow "sniff out" if a girl as apt to bang some other guys as soon as the first guy turns his back.

Most women would HATE to agree with this, but as soon as you put yourself in the "easy lay" category, it's pretty hard to get out of it.

As Zecko points out, it fundamentally changes girls on a subconscious and behavioral level.

She (and other former semen guzzlers) might have better luck if they find Jesus or something.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodganji44 said:
She has two kids by two different dudes. Broke with no resources.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh brother.

This is why she has so much trouble. That's the FIRST visible problem any potential guy she wants to marry will run into. The kind of guy she is looking for is the kind of guy that isn't looking to marry her.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a broke 8 with 2 kids who slept with the town? I'd give her an overall score of 4 or 3 for marriage

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is, she'll tell a nice guy who can be a potential beta provider stories, etc... that she was hurt before and thought she could'nt ever find a guy like him as he was like a rare gem. Then the nice guy would be so proud of himself and proves to her she made the right choice, lol

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 kids. 2 different daddies. Reformed carousel rider. FB potential at most. Use a rubber.