Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom

KingWizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello,
i am curious what you think about it. Prom comes with a search of a prom date. To me, without gf, it wasn't important. I just cant be similiar to te others at this point, what i mean is, i dont feel like going to a prom date with a girl from my class or my relatives, just to say : "hi guys, u see?! im not alone, i am with my prom date! am i cool now?!". I just don't feel it. I am going to go there by myself, talk with everybody and just have fun, maybe flirt with pretty girls excluded my class.
Any impressions or something? Discuss pls, I am curious what do u think. I wonder if you consider me being desperate to be a man, being an *******, or just having my own moral rules. Looking forward to discuss

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take a friend... Date nights can be fun with friends too...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aren't you allowed to bring girls from outside of school?

KingWizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, after prom now. Was fun although i was solo. I could just walk up to every girls, pick her up to dance floor, flirt there, and etc. 2 times even i was asked to dance by some girls. Overall was fun, girls was really open to evryone, also i wasnt "bounded" to a table with one girl only. I wasjust walking by every table flirting and having good time.